• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nie LI REVIVALS is here. lets goooo🔥🔥 (profile creation)

No doubt your profile looks good
but I have a question for intelligence part, i want to know if this really enough to get him EXTRAORDINARY GENIUS
likely Extraordinary Genius (he is likely a Former Emperor Rank and one of the few people in Million of the years who manage to reach high Level of Cultivation enough to Challenge the Sage Emperor)

No doubt your profile looks good
but I have a question for intelligence part, i want to know if this really enough to get him EXTRAORDINARY GENIUS
Thats why I put him likely. I don't see him being on Genius class.
He can recognize almost all cultivation techniques. Runes. Etc. He can decipher all most anything that he can see. Like I said he was one of few ppl who can challenge the sage emperor. Sage emperor kill the characters who seem threat to him even when at early stage looking at entire Time and space so you can't either escape. Countless Genius and many more failed to challenge sage emperor

He can recognize almost all cultivation techniques. Runes. Etc. He can decipher all most anything that he can see. Like I said he was one of few ppl who can challenge the sage emperor. Sage emperor kill the characters who seem threat to him even when at early stage looking at entire Time and space so you can't either escape. Countless Genius and many more failed to challenge sage emperor
Ic then likely should do work ig

Btw u can use
atleast genius , likely extraordinary genius 🤔

I'm not sure if Intelligence qualifies as Extraordinary Genius as opposed to just Genius, also, the 3rd and 4th keys look unfinished; they aren't named in the keys section also, you don't normally just say | Higher | or | Far Higher | in those keys, you usually say something like "At least Low 6-B, likely higher" or something along those lines. Also, the AP sections do not line up with the tiers very well, Large Town level is High 7-C, not High 7-B (Which there is no High 7-B) Town level is also 7-C, not 7-A. And Small Country level is Low 6-B, not High 6-B. We also do not capitalize level in the AP sections.

Aside from all that, it does look like it may be good.

I'm not sure if Intelligence qualifies as Extraordinary Genius as opposed to just Genius, also, the 3rd and 4th keys look unfinished; they aren't named in the keys section also, you don't normally just say | Higher | or | Far Higher | in those keys, you usually say something like "At least Low 6-B, likely higher" or something along those lines. Also, the AP sections do not line up with the tiers very well, Large Town level is High 7-C, not High 7-B (Which there is no High 7-B) Town level is also 7-C, not 7-A. And Small Country level is Low 6-B, not High 6-B. We also do not capitalize level in the AP sections.

how should I arrange the tier key?

Intelligence seems to be Genius level at best, I disagree with the Extraordinary one
I'm not sure if Intelligence qualifies as Extraordinary Genius as opposed to just Genius, also, the 3rd and 4th keys look unfinished; they aren't named in the keys section also, you
how about this?

tier
8-A, with Ying Yang blast 10-fold. Varies from 8-A to 7-C with Law Amplified mutated Ying Yang Blast, High 7-B with Legend Rank Scroll | Low 6-B, Likely Higher, even higher with Thunder God Meteorite Sword body

ap
Multi-City Block Level (With Ying Yang Blast 10-Fold), Town level (With law amplified mutated Ying Yang Blast), Large Town Level (With Legend Rank Scroll) | Small Country Level (Far higher than the level of a Demigod rank expert, whose clash shaked the entire world), likely higher (Should be several times stronger than before as he steps into Dao of Dragon Realm), even higher (His body is stronger than expert of Draconic Ruin Realm)

Did a clean up to the profile, so unless i'm missing something this should be fine.

would you mind checking this also? the verse page

Back