• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura minor update LN

Shiraito983

He/Him
I don't know if this is necessary but Carrera should get another 2C Ap via Dimensional Rapture, having her own 2C feats. As you know, Ramiris labyrinth is 2C structure and so on.

Dimension Rupture, in particular, could work its way through Distortion Fields to kill off enemies. If Carrera combined destructive magic with her own power and topped it off with this ability, only a very few people could withstand it, I think. It could even destroy the floors of Ramiris’s labyrinth, which further proved how crazy it was. Frankly, not even I wanted to fight her any longer. Vol 16 ch 2

Tackling some issues on this BDE problem+ lots of things to get back to IRL, on my spare time, I'll give my thoughts

Back