• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Resistance to Mind Manipulation

I have the tabber down, but whenever I preview it, it shows the two tabbers I want, but it also shows another tabber called
. And I can't see the rest of the profile without clicking on the Ifrit tabber.

Also, why her speed at least Subsonic with Ifrit? Shouldn't it be Relavistic?

There you go. I feel like I got headaches from this.

I think the reason why you couldn't add the tabs as you wanted was probably because you didn't remove the third tabber. Any new additional tabber within the tabber tags can be created via every |-| sign. But in this case you don't need to "close" every individual tab, or rather you MUST not do that, or else the result you saw would just repeat itself. All you need to close is the whole tabber itself.

Oh, checked, around 20 profiles would need to have it.

This is also derailing this thread, the changes have already been applied.

The problem is that it's unclear whether that's a direct effect of the mask, or if it's just the indirect effect of Ifrit being suppressed by the mask.

Ahh I think I get what you mean. But she lost that "feature" after she took control over Ifrit and started wearing the mask, didn't she? Though I guess it can still be there for the "with Ifrit" key.

Also while usually the tabber is for different keys, in Shizue's case it's not. Both keys (retired and peak) are identical in terms of P&A. The "with Ifrit" is just a variation of the key.

To be honest I wonder if we should just take the Ifrit keys out from the current keys and turn it into a third key "Shizue with Ifrit" key, though we don't have much information about that. We only saw that the "White Flames" she can use in that form can easily deal with a Dragon but we didn't get much in terms of visual illustration.

Nah, there's no point for a Magic Mask key, since there'd be no difference in AP, so it'd have to be Retired, Peak, Peak with Ifrit.

But let's not derail this thread with that.

Because it doesn't change AP and would instead only add an extra risk of Shizue losing control over Ifrit. There's just no point.

Back