• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Clayman Revisions

Found by Elizhaa once again.

"The ominous black aura released by Clayman quickly regenerated his wounds. This ability far surpassed the one displayed by the Orc Lord. Well, that much should be expected from a demon lord."

~ Chapter 81

"ÒÇîI will tell you only once. You won't be able to revive, you know?ÒÇì

So, I told Clayman.
If he can revive then it's not good.
For a moment it seems that Clayman still don't understand.
However, his face immediately turned pale.

ÒÇîWhat? What are you talking about?ÒÇì

He tried to dodge the question desperately.
I had no doubt that this person has been speaking honestly, but that's also a part of his plan.
After I grant death to him, he will detach his astral body and then planned to revive himself.
But too bad, Wisdom Lord Raphael had predicted that move.

To be frank, in front of me such trick will be all revealed."

~ Chapter 82

Yes, I mean Clayman's Regenerationn should scale to Orc Disaster, since he only got Low-Mid right now, but Orc Disaster got High-Mid.

I agree. I made the edits earlier since these additions looks minor and basic scaling.

Back