• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenkaichi: Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen Discussion Thread

Back on topic of the thread-

It's been ages since a new chapter has released. Is the author on break or are translations just really slow? I don't check the raws.

Back on topic of the thread-

It's been ages since a new chapter has released. Is the author on break or are translations just really slow? I don't check the raws.
Chapters are monthly iirc, so we should get one this month

I know, but I feel like it has been more than a month since the last chapter-

My memory may be fuzzy, tho. Maybe I'm getting old.

Wait I thought that was a joke that was a real thing?

Also the pain of monthly mangas ;;

Also dang, way that's way too high for Boxerverse to fight.
Yes. I believe the first chapter was said to come out on November 27

Honestly Verses may kill this manga...

The offical tranlations are like one chapter late. There is a guy in the tekaichi subreddit who does basic tranlations for new chapters. Not the best grammar, but enough to understand what they are saying

REDACTED SITE (I didn't know that link is censored here) but yeah it has 22 and 22.5, concludes the fourth round yeah. As a Lookism and Kengan Asura reader when the latter stopped translating for a year, it's not an issue.

That was actually fun. Visually cool. I mean I got my wish and all where old man won but ****. I always knew it was more likely for the big guy to win but I can't see him faring well against the Foreigner Killer/random edgy. Still, much better than the previous fight conclusion wise too.

That was actually fun. Visually cool. I mean I got my wish and all where old man won but ****. I always knew it was more likely for the big guy to win but I can't see him faring well against the Foreigner Killer/random edgy. Still, much better than the previous fight conclusion wise too.
Having read chap 22.5, I think its for the better. Kamii just ******* skyrocketed and toyed the ever living shit with Hino, and had feats way above everyone else in the series, to the point I think he'll just buttfuck everyone in the series if he could keep his awakened state with no repercussion. Actual god of swords.

But damn, he looked cute af when he was awakened 🗿

Also, this meme actually made me chuckle-

hhzh8lufjo1a1.png

Last edited:
Derailing a bit, sure, but out of pocket?

Subtle choice of whats getting crossed out huh, cheeky waffle.

Also, Choko should probably get some busted Accelerated Development, right? In just a few moments, he opened the Gate of Celestial Awakening, when it took Kamiizumi 10 years of constant meditation to do so.

Also, Choko should probably get some busted Accelerated Development, right? In just a few moments, he opened the Gate of Celestial Awakening, when it took Kamiizumi 10 years of constant meditation to do so.
Probably, yeah. Although, it isn't something that can insta win a fight against a much more skilled opponent. He still got his ass handed to him against Kamii, and while he did adapt, it still wasn't enough.

Then again, Kamii is like, the god tier of the verse currently in terms of skill.

Probably, yeah. Although, it isn't something that can insta win a fight against a much more skilled opponent. He still got his ass handed to him against Kamii, and while he did adapt, it still wasn't enough.

Then again, Kamii is like, the god tier of the verse currently in terms of skill.
I mean, he only got folded because Kamii had the exact same ability as Choko, but several orders of magnitudes better lol. It wasn't enough, yeah, but that's just because Kamiizumi is just built different.

I mean, he only got folded because Kamii had the exact same ability as Choko, but several orders of magnitudes better lol. It wasn't enough, yeah, but that's just because Kamiizumi is just built different.
It's pretty much Garou vs Saitama. Garou's stuff was busted but Saitama's was moreso. That said did you guys find translated stuff already or are we going by raws? I ask as I find the chapter lol

Back