• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenkaichi: Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen Discussion Thread

Rikimarox2

He/Him
A discussion thread to talk about all stuff related to Tenkaichi, and about its profile creations.
JxvCmtr.jpg

Peak fiction holy shit

Got recommened this shit today, and thought I'd read a chapter for fun, just for today.

12 chapters in already and I didn't notice the time😔

In the process of making profiles myself, just need to finish a calc for this feat. Had some trouble with it but I think I got it now.

I already have a full-length image of the Tonbokiri and have scaled it, it's the math itself that was stumping me for a time. If you wanna calc it before me though go ahead.

Math part is cool, though can you send the scaling stuff? Also, are we sure that the cannon he threw was the shit on Tonbokiri's tip?

If so, I can probably calc it like, right now.

Cool. Get this calc done and we basically have literally everything we need for scaling and I can literally immediately start making profile sandboxes

+ I get to steal your calc skills for reference cause I'm a beginner and I succ hot balls.

Got Low-end 14.6 Megajoules (Wall level+), and high-end 0.010830 tons of tnt (Small Building level)

Finna post the calc in a bit, just gotta make the calc look a bit more clean.

Got Low-end 14.6 Megajoules (Wall level+), and high-end 0.010830 tons of tnt (Small Building level)

Finna post the calc in a bit, just gotta make the calc look a bit more clean.
Oh no.

Riki got new victims to throw his korean twink at.

Oh no.

Riki got new victims to throw his korean twink at.
Indeed.

Nah. Although Toda's skill among others are bonkers (Can literally see your brain signals via White Night Eye), regen unfortunately and AD cockblocks them.

But they are much more manlier, cooler, and honestly better written so they win via that.

Yu, on the other hand, got a match for him if the 9-A part gets accepted.

It gets even more bonkers in terms of skill than Toda when you get to Kamiizumi vs Choko tbh.

It's literally some Garou shit. Mf uses the forces of the universe for Martial Arts

Might've just found the best manga for skill shit.

Man, Martial Arts fights >>> everything else. Shit so much fun.

It gets even more bonkers in terms of skill than Toda when you get to Kamiizumi vs Choko tbh.

It's literally some Garou shit. Mf uses the forces of the universe for Martial Arts
Mafucker respawned just to style on everyones ass

BTW, there's also some nice Class 1 to possibly Class 10 lifting strength feat in the first 10 chapters alone, so there's that 🙃

Oh yeah dat shit I rember now lmao.

Choko has some pretty good feats in his fight. Could get us into tier 8 if calced.

Well, I think we should currently focus on getting the scaling straight before we start throwing values around.

Honda and Musashi will scale to 9-B to 9-A depending on his calc, we need to figure out who else would scale tho since we don't have any statements/other fights.

YOOOOO!

I also recently read this manga. Made a very small sandbox that has just a few scans for some abilities of Honda and Musashi.

Of course, this is definitely not everything for those two, it's honestly a bit sad... I should go back for more.

I've already put any worth-while feat on my notes in the pc for Honda and Musashi, as well as others. Analytical prediction is probably one of it, as it was stated he has seen through Honda's spear, and managed to block and dodge quite a few of it, although not all of them since Honda was a ******* beast.

I've memorized Honda vs Musashi so I know pretty much everything at this point lol. It's my favorite fight.

Once Riki's calc is accepted, I'll make the profiles completely.

Do we have any speed feats, btw? Like, Subsonic is easily granted, as there are statements of them being faster than what the audience can perceive.

I thought of calcing speed from the Kinetic energy, but that is unfortunately not accepted.

Do we have any speed feats, btw? Like, Subsonic is easily granted, as there are statements of them being faster than what the audience can perceive.
Verse prolly caps at subsonic. Choko couldn't even dodge Nobunaga's bullets when they met, so, it's likely that the verse won't breach into supersonic territory.

By the way was Musashi literally sleeping before fighting Honda or was that figurative?

Back