• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenkaichi: Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen Discussion Thread

I'm not even sure if Toda scales, tbh. But dudes like Musashi and Honda will scale. Both of whom have AD, the prior can eventually see through your attacks and just get stronger, the latter is a strong ass dude who apparently never even got injured/possibly hit in 50+ fights, and took on 10000 peeps alone.

I'm not even sure if Toda scales, tbh. But dudes like Musashi and Honda will scale. Both of whom have AD, the prior can eventually see through your attacks and just get stronger, the latter is a strong ass dude who apparently never even got injured/possibly hit in 50+ fights, and took on 10000 peeps alone.
...I think using Musashi would be better lol.

Literally everyone else lmao.

Yagyu is the guy who steals other peoples shit
Yeee, despite the shit battle, Yagyu can learn your moves, and beat your own ass with it. And even trains in his mind to the point he was able to beat his older brother while malnourished, and haven't seen shit for a few years.

...I think using Musashi would be better lol.
Musashi is the dude who defeated Honda:) Although tbh Honda would've won, both of them admitted it, have Honda not been a massive chad. Musashi is the same dude who defeated his father while being 11, and defeated way more swordsman to the point he got bored cause no one was as good as his father.

Musashi is the dude who defeated Honda:) Although tbh Honda would've won, both of them admitted it, have Honda not been a massive chad. Musashi is the same dude who defeated his father while being 11, and defeated way more swordsman to the point he got bored cause no one was as good as his father.
How skilled is the father?

Don't know lmao. But iirc he's a praised swordsman and shit. Of course, by itself this doesn't mean much. But this, coupled with the feats Musashi has, should make him relatively skilled.

Don't know lmao. But iirc he's a praised swordsman and shit. Of course, by itself this doesn't mean much. But this, coupled with the feats Musashi has, should make him relatively skilled.
Vague ahh skill feat.

How skilled is Honda? Yeah, both warriors acknowledged that Honda would've won, but I'm pretty sure Musashi put up a damn good fight.

I sure do love a laptop that has literally every website imaginable blocked.😃

Qf9u2M2.png

5lWNkJr.png

Why'd you use a hemisphere in the first place lmao.
Because why not 🙃 Tbh there are quite a lot of calcs that use Hemisphere, but I guess I kinda get why it won't work here, since tbh it does look like a spherical cap now that I see it more.

Shiz like Jin Mu-Won and others use Hemisphere for their feats :3

Don't really know who to root for, but personally I'd want Sasaki to win so he can face Musashi.
Me too, but it would be pretty predictable and the author did state that they want to make the fights as uncertain as possible. So I can see a world where Hanzo just wins because everyone knows that Sasaki vs Musashi is basically fated to happen

Honestly, a good outcome could possibly be that they have a draw and both move on. 🤔 If draws are even allowed in Tenkaichi. I think it could be a pretty unpredictable outcome.

I said this in the past to a guy but the disadvantage to these types of Mangas (RoR for example) is the fact that they have to kill off whoever loses. Kinda a bummer since it means you'd barely see them again unless flashbacks or something. Less character interaction too for fun after their matches.

**** Oda.

but hey maybe someone will run away and deflect all the funfire even if u likely

Back