• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenkaichi: Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen Discussion Thread

will yall crucify me if I say I liked the shittier reddit translation more than the official one.

With Musashi attempting to learn the Celestial Gates it is not unlikely that they become the defacto power-system going foward, especially if Choko and Yagyu manage to learn it too (Fan theory obviously)

Although I'm not that big of a fan of this series, maybe it would be interesting to see battles against Majo Taisen.

So Bump. Someone relive that verse.

81a1dd7eecb4da84f9b446ec485dbe16.png
I ain't gay
BUT-

I mean honest to god rather than debating wether or not youre gay (You homosexual you), debate wether or not blud is surviving that girthy spear in their stomach

(You homosexual you)
No :mad:
, debate wether or not blud is surviving that girthy spear in their stomach
Not really sure. Although I'm all in for Hanzo, I'm kinda doubting this will be enough to take down the mf. Dude might as well be a robot, and there was a shit ton of foreshadowing. Then again, Kamiizumi also had a shit ton of hype and stuff, so I'm genuinely not sure.

One argument I've seen for Sasaki surviving this is people pointing out that not a lot of blood has been sprayed from that strike. They mentioned shit like Musashi vs Sexy Back Dude and how in the premonition they had, it showed a lot of blood when Sexy Back Dude impaled musashi.

There is another one where it said the spear wasn't covered in blood, so it was just a slice or smth (Even though this is kinda normal, since even Musashi's sword wasn't covered in blood when he destroyed Sexy Back Dude iirc)

Both of them feel like cope, ngl.

Lol. Lmao even. I pray to the high heavens Yasuke wins. I hate the way his opponent speaks so much and I cant go on with him surviving this fight

Time to change that then, because the entire series is heat. Only 1 dud fight, every other round were mad fun.

All the glorious nippon steel and they gave Yasuke a stick, despite him wielding a katana in a flashback.

Back