• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenkaichi: Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen Discussion Thread

So 9-B+ to 9-A for this verse?

The manga does look pretty interesting, but I don't know if I have time to read it...

Maybe, it might differ depending on some things, but there are apparently a few 8-C feats in later chapters, so I gotta see those first :3

I still wish Toda won, he was cool af. I'm sad now 😔

There are potential Tier 8 feats in later chapters, but the most recent feat we have is 9-B+ to 9-A, should Riki's calc get accepted once he posts it.

That looks hard af to calc, so I gotta see the entire fight first, in case there are some better shots, or better destruction shiz.

I've already put any worth-while feat on my notes in the pc for Honda and Musashi, as well as others. Analytical prediction is probably one of it, as it was stated he has seen through Honda's spear, and managed to block and dodge quite a few of it, although not all of them since Honda was a ******* beast.
Where do you get analytical prediction ?

Where do you get analytical prediction ?
That's kind of what I got when he said "He has seen through Honda's spear"? I mean, dude was barely able to do shit against Honda, and it was hyped up as shit when he saw through his attack, and has been able to dodge it.

What else seeing through it means?

There's also the fact that both him and Honda saw how the fight will end, though doubt on that one being Analytical prediction.

That's kind of what I got when he said "He has seen through Honda's spear"? I mean, dude was barely able to do shit against Honda, and it was hyped up as shit when he saw through his attack, and has been able to dodge it.

There's also the fact that both him and Honda saw how the fight will end, though doubt on that one being Analytical prediction.
The first example is likely Analytical Prediction, but admittedly it is fairly vague.

The second example seems like Precog tbh.

Well, I guess that's fair. Though their prediction is pretty meh.

Well, I guess that's fair. Though their prediction is pretty meh.
Yeah, it ain't some god tier shiz.

Toda's one is pretty darn good, though. Mf can see through their brain signals and shit. Albeit range is shitty.

Kamiizumi literal has Universal analytical prediction yall.

Why yall focused on Musashi 🦍

I just remembered why I hated the Yagyu vs Adam fight even more now.

Werent they fighting on Adams hometurf?

Fuuma vs Toda was good, even if it was kinda nonsensical that Toda lost.

Yagyu vs Adam was just... it wasn't even an appealing fight, it was just utterly dreadful. Cannot remember a single instance in the fight where I felt even remotely entertained or enthralled by the characters.

And the way that he has it is literally metal af

His dead grandson is literally a ******* Stand that he has that tells him all of this information while he's blind, because in life his grandson, Zenzaemon, promised to help guide Toda when he went blind.

And the way that he has it is literally metal af

His dead grandson is literally a ******* Stand that he has that tells him all of this information while he's blind, because in life his grandson, Zenzaemon, promised to help guide Toda when he went blind.
Frrrr that shit goes hard af.

BTW, would this image be suitable enough for Toda's pic:
sxxIAfW.png

Or should we just use the colored version of him, although that one has his eyes open?

Man, Adam vs Yagyu fight was...

idk

bland?

Which is weird tbh, I didn't feel excited, neither did I have any fun like Musashi vs Honda or Toda vs Fuma fights.

Naw Riki looking at your calc and literally I did that shit right the first time, I literally got nearly the same value with the same method

I feel so autistic right now ☠️

Alright peeps, bit of sad news kind of, but turns out with Craters, you gotta use Spherical cap volume instead of a hemisphere volume (There are exceptions, of course)

Due to it, the calc got downgraded to Low-end 4.6~ Megajoules, and High-end 14.1 Megajoules (Wall level and Wall level+)🗿

No more 9-A 😔 But it honestly doesn't change much, and I'm just waiting for Armor to give the green light as he has already commented on it.

Back