• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FinePoint

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper

TEN STRONGEST DRAGONS
1.) **Akatosh [1-A]
2.) *Mag'ladroth the Void Dragon [High 1-B]
3.) VictoryGreymon [At Least High 1-C]
4.) The Great Dragon [1-C]
5.) The Ur-Dragon [Low 1-C]
6.) The Serpent [Low 1-C]
7.) Kuzuryu [Low 1-C]
8.) SCP-682 [2-A]
9.) Giratina [2-A]
10.) Lavos [2-A]

Inspired by a thread on the old discussion section, I wanted to ask the same question they did: "Who's the strongest dragon?" Except that thread got a little confused on what was defined as a "dragon", and so it ended in an incomplete debate about Talos with CHIM counting. So, to prevent this from happening again, I'm only going to count those who look like and are purely dragons. This means no half-dragons, or things that look like people but are simply called dragons, or mostly look like people but have some dragon characteristics. I'm not sure who should be on this list, but I'm going to start it off with Akatosh because I'm familiar with him, and will update from there. Also, only one character per verse.
*Picture listed on Mag'ladroth's profile isn't their typical depiction.
**See gallery for dragon forms.

Last edited:
I guess it counts

I guess it counts
I'll count it for now, but we'll see if it stays in top 10.

Also, to make it better, can u make a rule that only allow 1 in each verse? (cuz as Ned said, a lot of DnD characters could fill it)

Please elaborate. I know nothing about these characters.
Veldora has this '' Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, and 8; Has eternal youth, can regenerate as long as his soul isn't destroyed, reincarnates every time he dies and can't die as long as Rimuru Tempest exists, ''
  • ''Parallel Existence: Leaving nucleic core within Rimuru's body, Veldora can create countless clones, in other words it doesn't matter what happens to those clones as his core (soul) is within Rimuru no harm can be done to him. In addition reaching his core in Rimuru requires attacks that exceed time and space.''
and Veldora with Probability Manipulation can destroy the Mobius System that is also rated Universal+, and King Ghidorah can't kill Veldora, he has no ways to do it

Nicol Bolas is a pretty stronk dragon, though I'm not sure where he should be placed in the list.
(nevermind, it's one per verse and the Ur-Dragon already has a spot)

I also remember a tier 1 giant silver dragon full of green energy or something, but I don't remember neither its name nor from what verse it does come from.

Nicol Bolas is a pretty stronk dragon, though I'm not sure where he should be placed in the list.
(nevermind, it's one per verse and the Ur-Dragon already has a spot)

I also remember a tier 1 giant silver dragon full of green energy or something, but I don't remember neither its name nor from what verse it does come from.

That one, yes (I remember the picture being different, now it seems a Biblically Accurate Angel thing)

I can't add it because it doesn't look like a dragon. I will add tiers next to the names so people know where they might fit though.

Back