• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm just adding Invisible Dragon above the Low 2-Cs for now, since this isn't a versus thread

But isn't that just due to his immortality?
No? Super Shenron durability literally is only 3-B and he only can make 1 wish (and the wish won't work because the dragons need someone to choose the wish, they can do it by themself, and it won't be above to finish Veldora because Veldora core is inside of Rimuru Tempest), so, he get destroyed by Veldora probability manipulation, and About Invisible Dragon, Veldora aura literally just Passively erase him out of existance.

No? Super Shenron durability literally is only 3-B and he only can make 1 wish (and the wish won't work because the dragons need someone to choose the wish, they can do it by themself, and it won't be above to finish Veldora because Veldora core is inside of Rimuru Tempest), so, he get destroyed by Veldora probability manipulation, and About Invisible Dragon, Veldora aura literally just Passively erase him out of existance.
I don't want this list to be confused by specific haxs and resistances to specific haxs.
I'm mainly focused on AP.

Due to being a C'tan it can change shape. That's the only official image of it, but in the book Mechanicus when he fought the Emperor he was an actual dragon.
Is it almost always in pure dragon form? If not, I feel as if we still shouldn't add it for the sake of shapeshifters who are not dragons not being brought up.

Is it almost always in pure dragon form? If not, I feel as if we still shouldn't add it for the sake of shapeshifters who are not dragons being brought up.
Well we don't actually know for sure. He was always called the Void Dragon, and before this model was revealed last year the only source of his appearance was from Mechanicus where he was a dragon.

Because it's a wish? Are you saying we should use their 3-B key?
Because he can't do it by himself, he need someone to choose the Wish, and he only can make 1 Wish, after it, his dragon form disapear and he turn back to the dragon balls, and since, his durability is only rated as 3-B ''Durability: At least Multi-Galaxy level''

Well we don't actually know for sure. He was always called the Void Dragon, and before this model was revealed last year the only source of his appearance was from Mechanicus where he was a dragon.
Was it given draconic descriptions, such as scales, wings, etc. or was it just called a "dragon"?

Because he can't do it by himself, he need someone to choose the Wish, and he only can make 1 Wish, after it, his dragon form disapear and he turn back to the dragon balls, and since, his durability is only rated as 3-B ''Durability: At least Multi-Galaxy level''
Super shenron is 2-C so I would say he could go on the list
theultimate5105, what do you think of Bernskastelll's argument?

There is room to just move him to 10th place for now.

Nicol Bolas is a pretty stronk dragon, though I'm not sure where he should be placed in the list.
(nevermind, it's one per verse and the Ur-Dragon already has a spot)

I also remember a tier 1 giant silver dragon full of green energy or something, but I don't remember neither its name nor from what verse it does come from.
Also sorry I missed Nicol, I'm adding them now.

Also I'm 99% sure there should be a digimon on this list but I dont know enough about the verse to say which is the strongest but a bunch of dragon digimon are high 1-C

Let's see if we can just push all those Low 2-Cs off the list lol

Also I'm 99% sure there should be a digimon on this list but I dont know enough about the verse to say which is the strongest but a bunch of dragon digimon are high 1-C
Unfortunately I'm not knowledgable on Digimon, perhaps a supporter would know.

Actually, since this list is favoring description more than author word, it would be fair to consider Bowser a dragon. Would he be above or below Giratina though?

I'm just gonna say put victorygreymon as a placeholder

Back