• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll add things when I get home, I'm out right now.

I'd prefer it if the characters thenselves were dragons, rather than have the ability to turn into a dragon.

The exception to this is characters without definitive forms like Akatosh, but they must almost always choose to appear as a dragon if that is the case.

Also maybe Parallax?
I added VictoryGreymon and Bowser.
Parallax's true form is actually too weak to enter the list now.
Edit: Nevermind, I misread it. He's in 10th place now. The Low 2-C trash is finally gone.

Giratina got upgraded to Possibly 2-A, should we include that in the list?

Why do you think he does not?
I dont think I've ever seen him referred to as a dragon. I've just seen him referred to as a lizard or general reptile. I think I've only seen him referred to as a dragon once in a fan story where Abel calls him one. Anyway, its fine, its your list I shouldn't be nitpicking, sorry if I am.

Dragon, Summer's Exile, Gaoler's Hubris, The Last Dragon, Reptilia Supernus, Levon Tarasque, Exile of the Flesh, The Recalcitrant Prodigal Son, Death's Mother

I dont thinl I've ever seen him referred to as a dragon. I've just seen him referred to as a lizard or general reptile. I think I've only seen him referred to a dragon once in a fan story where Abel calls him one. Anyway, its fine, its your list I shouldn't be nitpicking, sorry if I am.
Hes been referredto as a dragon few times

I dont thinl I've ever seen him referred to as a dragon. I've just seen him referred to as a lizard or general reptile. I think I've only seen him referred to a dragon once in a fan story where Abel calls him one. Anyway, its fine, its your list I shouldn't be nitpicking, sorry if I am.
1*IVWk9pmM00xBk--R4jcwMg.jpeg

His true form is the "Leviathan" (random unrelated leviathan above)
A Leviathan can sometimes be called a "sea dragon"
He has also been called a dragon before, but I don't know specifically where.

Page 2 Pog. Let's see if we can get rid of the weak 2-C dragon!
I'll also try to add more tags now that we have a lot of characters.
I plan on doing something with this list once it's finalized btw

That's a lot of At Least 2-C lol. You think he's stronger than parallax?

1*IVWk9pmM00xBk--R4jcwMg.jpeg

His true form is the "Leviathan" (random unrelated leviathan above)
A Leviathan can sometimes be called a "sea dragon"
He has also been called a dragon before, but I don't know specifically where.
Okay that makes sense, I knew he was an avatar for like a greater being or something, but I didn't know what it was until now.

Okay that makes sense, I knew he was an avatar for like a greater being or something, but I didn't know what it was until now.
Normally for this list just being called a dragon isn't enough, but since SCP-682's avatar is a big reptile, combined with the fact that their true form is supposedly a dragon, I thought it was enough to consider it a dragon.

i would say he wouldnt beat bowser due to the ap advantage bowser has over him but bowser cannot put him down due to his mid godly so they two would tie so idk about who would go above who

i would say he wouldnt beat bowser due to the ap advantage bowser has over him but bowser cannot put him down due to his mid godly so they two would tie so idk about who would go above who
I don't ignore hax for this list, but I do value AP more, so I will put him below Bowser

Back