• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Temmie vs Genos

Genos gets blitzed. Sorry bud.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Is Temmie bloodlusted? Because if so, and I can't believe I'm saying this sentence...Temmie blitzes Genos.
I just like to assume unless stated otherwise that they're at their best

Then this is probably how the battle goes.

Tem: hOI!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!!!

Genos:...What on earth?...

Tem: wHOA!! u gots LAZer HaNDZ!!! hnnnnn tEM aWAYs wANNA lAZER HANdzzzzzz!!

Genos: ...

Tem: oK!! tEM BUy lAZER HANDz fOUR 70G!! yayA!!!

Genos: ...I don't have time for this.

Tem: You will regret this.

-this song starts playing-

-Genos gets blitzed-

Temmie vibrates at near-light speeds, then tackles Genos with infinite mass.

Then this is probably how the battle goes.

Tem: hOI!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!!!

Genos:...What on earth?...

Tem: wHOA!! u gots LAZer HaNDZ!!! hnnnnn tEM aWAYs wANNA lAZER HANdzzzzzz!!

Genos: ...

Tem: oK!! tEM BUy lAZER HANDz fOUR 70G!! yayA!!!

Genos: ...I don't have time for this.

Tem: You will regret this.

-this song starts playing-

-Genos gets blitzed-
I'm dead XD

just remembering how aperently realivistic+ was faster then everyone there, my memory is vague on it but the suggestion was mainly intended as a joke

Apparently, Temmie only does damage to Frisk because they're allergic.

If Genos is allergic, then... oh my...

If not, then Genos still gets killed because bloodlusted speedblitzing is unanswerable.

...Does Temmie legit wins or is that all a big joke? I know she is much faster, but is she strong enough..?

SaikouTouhou said:
...Does Temmie legit wins or is that all a big joke? I know she is much faster, but is she strong enough..?
Bruh she's city level and realvistic

(tfw I wrote Genocide instead of Neutral)

So these poor things are weak when you want to actually kills them? Sad.

WarriorWare said:
With Tem's trash durability, couldn't Genos just make a big enough explosion to do Temmie in?
Considering HomestuckLover1 implied both were going for the kill, I don't think Genos would have enough time to move.

Presumably it'd just extend its leg.
All right, whatever...but is it really a good idea to scale Tem to Frisk in terms of speed? If Frisk so desires, they can kill Tem effortlessly. At least Undyne can give Frisk chase and throw out attacks that are difficult to dodge. This is like scaling a Goomba to SMG Mario.

Temmies seem perfectly capable of tagging Frisk with their...freakish elastic powers, and (somehow) have a legit attack stat of 7. That said, yes, their durability is absolute trash.

If you let the Goombas, yes. The Mario Universe also isn't nearly as meta with this shit as Undertale is. Temmie can trap Frisk between its legs, and remember, it's not actively trying to fight you, just pet you.

Given the nature of Checking enemies, it's almost certain that the Damage stat is based on how much the enemy's attacks hurt Frisk in particular. Frisk isn't consulting a book, they're analyzing the opponent themself. It's theorized that Chara is actuallly giving Frisk this information.

With this in mind, it's almost certain that the attack stat is based solely on Frisk being allergic to Temmie and not Temmie's actual strength.

If this is solely based on Frisk's own analysis of enemies, I don't see why they would view an armored enemy such as Undyne as having 0 defense, while viewing something like Migosp as having 5, especially when they viewed Undyne as their biggest challenege, at the time.

Hence the Chara theory. Having lived a short life in the Underground as the king's child, it makes sense that Chara'd know a thing or two about the monsters in the Underground. Note how Chara describes Papyrus as "forgettable" if you're on a Genocide run.

But honestly, why on Earth are we putting Genos against an Undertale character besides Mettaton? :/

Back