• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Temari (Naruto) vs Riposte (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)

1kdnOtP.png
0zQELqp.png

Last edited:
I could have sword I've seen you make the match before

Anyways, it seems like Temari scales above 43 Kilotons, while Riposte scales above 41 Kilotons

What does Temari starts with?

I could have sword I've seen you make the match before
Have I? I think I would remember that. But who knows.
Anyways, it seems like Temari scales above 43 Kilotons, while Riposte scales above 41 Kilotons
Checked it and I think you're confusing tons with kilotons. The calc in Kankuro’s page is 8-A.
What does Temari starts with?
Hand fan swings. Which mean air blasts/slashes.

Though, it seems like Riposte has a pretty big AP advantage, but not stomp worthy.

I lean toward Riposte as of now

I think it's just outdated. Naruto is always in revisions here and some things aren’t changed, but for what I've seen most of the Part II cast goes for this tier, so I don’t think the tier is the problem here.

Anyways, counted (0-1-0)

I lean toward Riposte as well, she has a big ap/dura advantage, and the fact that if Temari doesnt defeat her, she will be eventually akumatized as well

So i have seen this matches and i'm leaning toward Temari.

I believe that Temari is skilled than Riposte is, not that i denying Ryuko isn't but Temari have more experience in actual combat and was trained to kills since her youth. Temari also have more versatility fight style and larger AoE with her wind fan than just simply sword slash. She could keep her distance and spam wind attacks like she alway do.

Temari FRA.

I am voting Temari as well. I am not sure what Riposte is actually many to do to close the distance when Temari can also fly with her fan and continuously stay at a distance landing wind attacks.

Back