• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ladybug fights the Cold Wind of France (Ladybug VS Mistral) (1-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in in Paris, France
  • ladybug is in her Season 3 & Miraculous New York key
  • Speed is equalized
  • standard battle assumptions for everything else

red-black-and-france

Ladybug: 1

Mistral: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Mistral's AP should be something between 121~127 Kilotons. So it's not that far from Ladybug's AP, I believe.
I don't know how Ladybug's reality warping, causality and time manipulation works. But I believe that these are things that aren't supossed to be used this way in battle. Taking this into consideration we'd have a skill based matchup here, and if the matter is skill I'll go with Mistral. She's a soldier from the elite of soldiers, who managed to put up a decent fight against Raiden(that probably is even more skilled than her), without further problems. In terms of experience she's light years ahead Lady Bug, she started acting as a soldier since her eighteen's and with her exceptional abilities she managed to rank among the best and this is why she is a member of the Winds of Destruction.

Also, she can use her Gekkos to restrain Lady Bug's actions. Which probably would work here since they were able to restrain Raiden's movements during their fight. If that happens, Mistral basically gets a free combo on Ladybug, that probably would kill her because of HF weapons proprierties. Plus she has better acrobatics and legs. Mistral has the right hand here with better skills, experience and overall battle strategy.

151.02516969407264 kilotons is Ladybugs AP so shes a bit stronger
(151025.169694072654 tons of tnt)

151.02516969407264 kilotons is Ladybugs AP so shes a bit stronger
I see, not far from Mistral's. So she still taking this, in my opinion.
You should ask for the verse supporters to show up here and give some reasoning too. Otherwise I think anyone will show up here and it'll be a dead thread.

I see, not far from Mistral's. So she still taking this, in my opinion.
You should ask for the verse supporters to show up here and give some reasoning too. Otherwise I think anyone will show up here and it'll be a dead thread.
Ok I'll try to get some of the verse's supporters here

Season 3 Ladybug scales to Weredad, who was able to casually support an entire vine prison weighing 8.796 billion kg, which from what I see is higher than Mistral's Class G value, so Ladybug could potentially break free

As for skills, Ladybug is no slouch either. She was able to match people such as Riposte who is a master fencer supervillain, The Pharaoh, who has 5,000 years of experience with the power of the gods, and Anansi, a professional spider boxer supervillain with more than a decade of experience. She's also an expert martial artist, and very adept in CQC, and long range too with her yo-yo that allows her to become more versatile with her mobility, and can use it as a shield as well to deflect attacks

Ladybug can also very easily outlast her, since Ladybug is comparable to superheroes such as Aspik, who are able to fight constantly for at least two months, and Cat Blanc, who persumably lasted for many months in a destroyed Earth with nothing in it to eat or drink

Ladybug also have her lucky charm, which will give her an item that will help her defeat her opponent usually, provided if she knows how to use it

If it also comes down to it, Ladybug can also use the water, ice or space power ups to upgrade herself, the most notable ones are water, which allows her to swim faster and breathe underwater, and space, which allows her to fly and breathe in space

Considering Ladybug is also stronger here, I think she has enough advantages to pull the win here

Season 3 Ladybug scales to Weredad, who was able to casually support an entire vine prison weighing 8.796 billion kg, which from what I see is higher than Mistral's Class G value, so Ladybug could potentially break free

As for skills, Ladybug is no slouch either. She was able to match people such as Riposte who is a master fencer supervillain, The Pharaoh, who has 5,000 years of experience with the power of the gods, and Anansi, a professional spider boxer supervillain with more than a decade of experience. She's also an expert martial artist, and very adept in CQC, and long range too with her yo-yo that allows her to become more versatile with her mobility, and can use it as a shield as well to deflect attacks

Ladybug can also very easily outlast her, since Ladybug is comparable to superheroes such as Aspik, who are able to fight constantly for at least two months, and Cat Blanc, who persumably lasted for many months in a destroyed Earth with nothing in it to eat or drink

Ladybug also have her lucky charm, which will give her an item that will help her defeat her opponent usually, provided if she knows how to use it

If it also comes down to it, Ladybug can also use the water, ice or space power ups to upgrade herself, the most notable ones are water, which allows her to swim faster and breathe underwater, and space, which allows her to fly and breathe in space

Considering Ladybug is also stronger here, I think she has enough advantages to pull the win here
I'm going to count this as a vote for Ladybug.

Also, 5 or 6 Gekkos might be able to restrain Ladybug due to having 1/4 of 7.809567379e+9 kg as their LS

Also, 5 or 6 Gekkos might be able to restrain Ladybug due to having 1/4 of 7.809567379e+9 kg as their LS
I'm not sure, since Weredad, who Ladybug scales to, did this feat casually, and Cat Noir, who is equal to Ladybug, was able to restrain him, meaning she would scale much higher than this calc. Besides, how in chaarcter it is for her to use it?

I'm not sure, since Weredad, who Ladybug scales to, did this feat casually, and Cat Noir, who is equal to Ladybug, was able to restrain him, meaning she would scale much higher than this calc. Besides, how in chaarcter it is for her to use it?
oof I might have gotten Dwarf Gekko's and normal Gekko's mixed up here

Assuming she isn't already dead seeing as Mistral has HF blades that flip the finger to durability.

I think all I need to say for Mistral badly outskilling Ladybug is Mistral fought Raiden of all people evenly... also the yo-yo is so cool- and Mistral jut cut it in half. Macro-quantum cutting is a bitch sometimes ain't it?

Yeah, but that assumes Ladybug survives long enough for Mistral to tire. Which chances are she won't in any way.

Seeing as she's losing her main method of attack very early on flying isn't going to do much except give Mistral some time to rest.

So TLDR: Mistral's HF blades negging durability makes Ladybug's main weapon get destroyed early+the fact Mistral pretty badly outskills makes it a fairly easy win for her. Mistral FRA

Ok this is a tough verdict here. But im going to say that Mistral takes it.

When it comes to their stats, both Mistral and Ladybug are roughly comparable to eachother. Ladybug may be slightly stronger (and by extension more durable), but Mistral's still comparable to her, and her HF weapon evens the playing field by cutting through Ladybug's durability (that being said, its unknown if HF would be able to cut through the suit due to being composed of magic, but thats too much of a NLF so im stopping this arguement here.)

Both characters have win-cons that could allow them to defeat the other. Mistral has her HF polearm that bypasses durability while Ladybug has the lucky charm which grants her an item capable of beating Mistral. I would like to point out that the Miraculous Ladybug, which uses the lucky charm as its power source, can output a level of up to High 5-A, so given that plus Mistrals weakness to EMP's, it could be believable that Ladybug could create an EMP of that power to defeat Mistral, by either outputting that level of electromagnetic energy or just having it run for longer that a single burst, effectively incapping Mistral.

However, im gonna say that Mistral takes it here because unlike Ladybug she does not **** around (mostly).

While Ladybug has found plenty of akumas before, most of them never really fought to kill Ladybug (for the most part Chat Blanc) or at least focused on using varied hax to defeat Ladybug (mainly involving immobilisation and/or mind control for the sake of getting her earrings), and Ladybug in turn mainly "Fought" akumas in terms of trying to save them from the akuma items, not so much in terms of beating them until they couldn't get back up.

Meanwhile, Mistral is a soldier and a killer, and has fought for most of her life, even before she got her cyborg body (so probably more experience). She can be cocky, but she was still capable of being serious when it came to combating Raiden, even to the point where an AI double based on her combat data was still able to keep up somewhat with a post-Monsoon Raiden, who had gotten a serious upgrade with Ripper Mode.

My point is, while Ladybug does likely have the means to take the win, the issue here is that Mistral won't let her get to that opportunity. Being more combat oriented than Ladybug, Mistral would likely be going for the kill before Ladybug can even come up with a plan, resulting in the Wind of Destruction keeping the spotted heroine on her toes, which means that Ladybug wouldnt have time to even summon the lucky charm, much less come up with a plan on how to use it. With Mistral already having her HF weapon available, all it would take is one slash (or at most a few) and Ladybug would be red and black pieces on the floor (assuming the costume doesn't just disappear leaving her as mostly red pieces).

Also, I forgot to mention Mistral summoning the geckos. Sure they aren't likely as powerful as Ladybug, but Mistral would only need the distraction once to score a killing blow.

TLDR; The french girl killed the french girl, its nearly 12am here im gonna go sleep bye.

When it comes to their stats, both Mistral and Ladybug are roughly comparable to eachother. Ladybug may be slightly stronger (and by extension more durable), but Mistral's still comparable to her, and her HF weapon evens the playing field by cutting through Ladybug's durability (that being said, its unknown if HF would be able to cut through the suit due to being composed of magic, but thats too much of a NLF so im stopping this arguement here.)

Both characters have win-cons that could allow them to defeat the other. Mistral has her HF polearm that bypasses durability while Ladybug has the lucky charm which grants her an item capable of beating Mistral. I would like to point out that the Miraculous Ladybug, which uses the lucky charm as its power source, can output a level of up to High 5-A, so given that plus Mistrals weakness to EMP's, it could be believable that Ladybug could create an EMP of that power to defeat Mistral, by either outputting that level of electromagnetic energy or just having it run for longer that a single burst, effectively incapping Mistral.

However, im gonna say that Mistral takes it here because unlike Ladybug she does not **** around (mostly).

While Ladybug has found plenty of akumas before, most of them never really fought to kill Ladybug (for the most part Chat Blanc) or at least focused on using varied hax to defeat Ladybug (mainly involving immobilisation and/or mind control for the sake of getting her earrings), and Ladybug in turn mainly "Fought" akumas in terms of trying to save them from the akuma items, not so much in terms of beating them until they couldn't get back up.

Meanwhile, Mistral is a soldier and a killer, and has fought for most of her life, even before she got her cyborg body (so probably more experience). She can be cocky, but she was still capable of being serious when it came to combating Raiden, even to the point where an AI double based on her combat data was still able to keep up somewhat with a post-Monsoon Raiden, who had gotten a serious upgrade with Ripper Mode.

My point is, while Ladybug does likely have the means to take the win, the issue here is that Mistral won't let her get to that opportunity. Being more combat oriented than Ladybug, Mistral would likely be going for the kill before Ladybug can even come up with a plan, resulting in the Wind of Destruction keeping the spotted heroine on her toes, which means that Ladybug wouldnt have time to even summon the lucky charm, much less come up with a plan on how to use it. With Mistral already having her HF weapon available, all it would take is one slash (or at most a few) and Ladybug would be red and black pieces on the floor (assuming the costume doesn't just disappear leaving her as mostly red pieces).

Also, I forgot to mention Mistral summoning the geckos. Sure they aren't likely as powerful as Ladybug, but Mistral would only need the distraction once to score a killing blow.

TLDR; The french girl killed the french girl, its nearly 12am here im gonna go sleep bye.
counted

Wait one more thing to add: summaries for both LB and Mistral

Ladybug
(+) Slightly stronger
(+) Possibly more acrobatic
(+) Lucky charm has the power and versatility to nab her the win
(-) Not as experienced
(-) No answer to HF weapon
(-) Less combat oriented and not as willing to kill
(-) Using the lucky charm requires time and planning (albiet not too much), which is something Mistral likely wont allow her
(-) Gecko droids, while likely weaker than LB, can still cause a problem in groups and potentially distract her from Mistral

Mistral
(-) Slightly Weaker...
(+) But HF blades close the power gap
(+) If injured, can keep going thanks to Inorganic physiology and type 2 immortality. Not to say she's invincible, but a lost limb wont put her down
(+) Ladybug can't CATCH THESE HANDS
(-) Ladybug's Lucky Charm AP output is greater than what Mistral can survive
(+) But given Mistral's combat oriented mind, she wont give Ladybug the chance to use it by way of constant attacking and Gecko summons
(+) More combat oriented and willing to kill
(+) Gecko summons allow for both aid and opportunities to distract Ladybug

OK NOW I REALLY GOTTA GO SLEEP

So far, we have 3 votes for Mistral and 1 for Ladybug. And btw, even if her Gekkos don't manage to fully restrain her. They certainly would slow her down a little bit, also they can even explode to cause more damage on Ladybug. If she gets a little bit slower here, Mistral has a chance to a quick approach and then she'll land a death combo on Ladybug, who doesn't have any resistance to quantum manipulation. To avoid Lucky Charm, Mistral just needs to constantly pressure Ladybug, which probably would happen since Mistral would be going for the kill here.

I think it's important to mention that Raiden preformed the Class G feat while beat up heavily and with one arm. Mgrr Raiden is so much stronger than MGS4 Raiden at his peak that it's not even funny.

But yeah, Mistral FRA.

I think it's important to mention that Raiden preformed the Class G feat while beat up heavily and with one arm. Mgrr Raiden is so much stronger than MGS4 Raiden at his peak that it's not even funny.

But yeah, Mistral FRA.
Counted

A Stranger she remains fra

Back