• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken Revisions (some REAL evidence given now)! Tekken 7 story completed

First part is the whole Tekken 7 storyline, 2nd video clip is an extra clip to watch after :)

Will get into detail more, can't at the moment since it's late here and have to go to sleep. Highlight this please. And close the previous thread that got bumped, I meant to respond to that but now it's outdated and I can't find it... new Tekken discussion should be here now

TEKKEN 7 - Game Movie-0
TEKKEN 7 - Game Movie-0

TEKKEN 7 - Special Chapter - Instant Carnage-0
TEKKEN 7 - Special Chapter - Instant Carnage-0

Ah, didn't know vsbattles reactivated the comments section again nor did I get a notification from it about changes about the verse on my email I think. Thanks for letting me know. Also I'd be careful with some of the language like fighting "evenly" when Akuma wasn't going all out until Kazuya transformed

Before putting Kazumi (Scales to Pre-Tekken Heihachi), Master Raven (Scales to Raven) and Lucky Chloe/Josie Rizal [These last two are literally useless characters] to Supersonic+ Town level i must wait for Gwynbleiddd or other users to calc the feats i indicated in the comment section, then i will make a thread to powerscale and upgrade all the cast.

I see... I think that some character like Raven, etc should not be as strong as the Mishimas, Lars and Akuma so I hope there are changes there. Kazuya defeated Raven in Tekken 5 IIRC as he was trying to figure out who betrayed him

Yes, they are not strong as the Mishimas. Tekken 7 confirms that the campaign is canon, that means that Lars fought with likely everyone. Paul fought with Kazuya and later Ancient Ogre. In Tekken 5 Hwoarang was able to defeat Jin, but stomped him as Devil Jin, which fights in Tekken 7. In Raven (Who was trained by Master Raven) Tekken 6 prologue we see him sparring with Heihachi, then fought with Lars and Alisa and later fought with Azazel and then Jin. Nina fought with Heihachi, then Alisa. Lee fought Heihachi and Kazuya in the past and much later with Lars and Alisa. Claudio fights with Heihachi and Xiaoyu. Lasty we have Miguel fighting Jin and Shaheen fighting Kazuya.

The things that i mentioned are canon from prologues, endings and the campaign from the series. The only thing that are ambiguos canon are Miguel and Shaheen fights.

There are a lot of assumptions being made here I feel... yes, every character has their "stories" but that doesn't mean they are necessarily true or that they happened. The reasoned why I mentioned Raven in comparison to the Mishima Bloodline is because they along with many other characters like Anna Williams are all listed as 7-C which is absurd. regardless of the range within the tier

Too much scaling nonsense going on here, which is understandable since fighting games tend to be that way... but comparing to the top characters actually going all out is not acceptable. I feel like I need to make a thread in regards to "keeping up with someone" and how true that statement really is. Campaign gameplay is obviously canon, aside from that... it has to follow the storylines of key characters and whether other character stories align with them and don't contradict them.

Is it possible we can make a tabbed for Tekken 7 additions ? Because Kazuya ( Not Kazuma ) fought Akuma in his Base form & Shin state ( Notably knocking him in his Base form out for a few moments ) before . It's clearly a crucial part of the Tekken 7 canon, taking place in said Tekken world as a part of it's canon. Its weird, but true.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Is it possible we can make a tabbed for Tekken 7 additions ? Because Kazuya ( Not Kazuma ) fought Akuma in his Base form & Shin state ( Notably knocking him in his Base form out for a few moments ) before . It's clearly a crucial part of the Tekken 7 canon, taking place in said Tekken world as a part of it's canon. Its weird, but true.
uhh... shin akuma isn't in this game

Yes, Devil Jin at full power is the strongest character in Tekken 7 as commented by Claudio.

Would Jin's Base Form scale to ? He was consistently shown as far stronger then Heiikachi & Kazuya ( both who can contend fairly well against Akuma . Kazuya managed to stalemate Shin Akuma . Heiikachi managed to knock him out of Devil form, meaning he was still near in power to Shin Akuma & Devil Kazuya. ) and even fought Devil Gene forms without needing to be one himself.

Full Power Heihachi was able to knock True Devil Kazuya to his base, but Kazuya had still enough energy to stop his heart, so overall Kazuya (With all his forms) is superior to Heihachi. Full Power Base Jin is slighty superior to Base Akuma, who fought evently with Devil Kazuya with clothes.

He has white aura, but he is not referred as Shin Akuma in the game and his kanji is the same as regular Akuma.

I am not saying you are not wrong, but how is Base Jin stronger than Devil Kazuya ? Did it happen in Tekken 6 or 7 ? Wait Never mind, Jin never unlocked his True Devil Jin form when he fought Kazuya & Heiikachi ( anc canonically never uses it against them ) . Jin defeated Devil Heeihachi ( who should be stronger than Tekken 7's Heiihachi due to the scaling ) & Azrael without using Devil Form ( Azrael should be superior to the majority of the Devil Genes , including Devil Kazuya .) . Without even using his True Devil form, he is one of the most powerful, and I believe one of the few who can put up a fight against Oni Akuma ( assuming he uses his Devil Form )

Devil Jin : At least High 7-A, likely Higher ( Noted to be the most powerful Tekken 7 fighter, who would make him far superior to Shin Akuma . Well above his base form )

Base Jin : At least High 7-A , likely Higher ( Slightly superior to Shin Akuma, who held his own against Devil Kazuya )

Akuma / Kazuya : At least High 7-A, likely Higher ( Equals )

Heiikachi : At least High 7-A , likely Higher ( Held his own against Devil Kazuya , and knocked him out of his Devil form. )

I did not explained all the forms of Jin. Basically it happened in Tekken 4 that the power of Prime Devil Kazuya was splitted due to the vulcano in Tekken 2 and he explains that he needs to recover his missing half, which is Devil Jin, whose Devil Powers continued to increase to the point that with two eyes he was able to destroy Golden Azazel in Tekken 6 and commented by Claudio in Tekken 7 to have a overall Devil Power superior to Kazuya. Devil Kazuya with clothes is weaker than True Devil Kazuya, who is much weaker than Prime Devil Kazuya.

So... If that's the case, how does the High 7-A scaling go again ? am now confused.

Your now saying the Kazuya who fought Shin Akuma, wasn't a fully powered one ? That is crazy.

There is no High 7-A scaling because due to our crossover rules we cannot a scale a character that comes from another verse, this is why Kirby (Smash Bros.) does not scale from himself. This means that Akuma scales from the feats of the Tekken verse, which i asked a calc of the most important ones. Here is the Devil Kazuya statement.

.... Frcikin. I was going to enjoy having an fight between Jin & Cody... Wait, wasn't an volcano-ish formation destroyed when they clash for a final time in the story.

Yes, these are mentioned through the calcs. When they will be released i will upgrade the verse, which is currently scaled from a casual Devil Jin feat from Tekken 5.

This ranges from tier 7 to tier 6 .I don't have the time to view it completely though.. Seems a lot higher than i though. It reminds me of what happened with Saitama.

Dark649 said:
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
Uhh... shin akuma isn't in this game.
Yes, True Devil Kazuya just fought Akuma at full power.
What are you basing this off? Sounds like pure speculation, also hair not white, kanji, etc. you said it yourself too. The fact that he has a whiteish purple aura means nothing, he always eminates that aura. :/

>Full Power Base Jin is slighty superior to Base Akuma, who fought evently with Devil Kazuya with clothes.

I have no idea how you even came to this conclusion but it's blatantly wrong. Jin lost to Lars ffs.

>Prime Devil Kazuya was splitted due to the vulcano in Tekken 2 and he explains that he needs to recover his missing half

That explanation been retconned, as has the fact that he made a pact with the devil... that Kazuya in Tekken 2 is the same "true devil" as the one in 7. Many things did not make sense during Tekken 3 - 5 and 6 was kind of the thing that should have ended it but instead it lead to more confusio

And I'm not going to address the wank from The 2nd Existential Seed

I have no idea how you even came to this conclusion but it's blatantly wrong. Jin lost to Lars ffs.

I was referring to Jin with the Devil eye, which was stopped by Lars and Raven, but after that he had still enough power to oneshot Golden Azazel, so he was saving his power for Azazel.

That explanation been retconned, as has the fact that he made a pact with the devil... that Devil in Tekken 2 is the same "true devil" as the one in 7. Many things did not make sense during Tekken 3 - 5 and 6 was kind of the thing that should have ended it but instead it lead to more confusion.

I have been informed about these retcons, which gives more confusion abouts some events of Tekken 2 to Tekken 4 and etc. The end of the plot of Tekken 7 seems to lead with Devil Jin as the strongest character followed by Devil Kazuya.

just because Akuma doesnt have the kanji changed and doesnt have white hair that aint meaning it wasnt Shin Akuma,in street fighter 5 Akuma had a different kanji and looks different,but its still regular Akuma,many sources say that was Shin Akuma

BlackDarkness679 said:
just because Akuma doesnt have the kanji changed and doesnt have white hair that aint meaning it wasnt Shin Akuma,in street fighter 5 Akuma had a different kanji and looks different,but its still regular Akuma,many sources say that was Shin Akuma
That just further proves that there are very specific conditions and attacks showing it's Shin Akuma. Giving him more broken moves and properties does not mean it's him... they are to make the final boss fight hard as intended to. No official sources have confirmed this, especially no Tekken ones, pure fan playthrough speculation like Maximillian Dood. This fight is simply Akuma taking him seriously unlike before, he couldn't even make sure that Heihachi died ffs yet was owning him. Such inconsistencies within the story mode.

Akuma made it clear that he was holding back big time cause he even waited for Heihachi (who beat the true devil form out of Kazuya) to get stronger and still casually owned him and walked away. This Shin Akuma stuff is absolute Tekken wank nonsense.

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
That just further proves that there are very specific conditions and attacks showing it's Shin Akuma. Giving him more broken moves and properties does not mean it's him... they are to make the final boss fight hard as intended to. No official sources have confirmed this, especially no Tekken ones, pure fan playthrough speculation like Maximillian Dood. This fight is simply Akuma taking him seriously unlike before, he couldn't even make sure that Heihachi died ffs yet was owning him. Such inconsistencies within the story mode.

Akuma made it clear that he was holding back big time cause he even waited for Heihachi (who beat the true devil form out of Kazuya) to get stronger and still casually owned him and walked away. This Shin Akuma stuff is absolute Tekken wank nonsense.
"Holding back big time",if i see that phrase again around....how can you hold back when your purpose is to KILL,you cant hold back and go kill at the same time,so drop that thing as the story debunked it,he was going out with all he could and he didnt done anything casually,you are lowballing big time there,plus he had 2 fights with Heihachi,1st fight was a draw(both still standing on their feet) and 2nd fight after beating Jacks Akuma relied on raging demon to even make him kneel down tired and weakened,thus giving the opportunity for the last hadoken blast

Heihachi in base form faced Akuma in base form,while against Super Devil Kazuya he powered up as well,having that electricity flowing around the body and his ki unleashed as well and that form it took all its power to knock Kazuya out from that form,Akuma came up to face Kazuya who was already messed up from his previous battle and went in that devil form immediately,he still lost to Kazuya,which wasnt even at full peak power considering he faced Heihachi not long ago

Base Akuma never had white aura,Shin Akuma in certain street fighter medias has white aura in that state,Shin Akuma is Akuma with better moves and suchs,like how he was in the special chapter and do not come with the "no official stuff from tekken says it",the treasure battle says you face kazuya and kazumi,even though you fight against their devil forms and not their human ones,Akuma even says "my power is absolute",that indicates his true power,which is Shin Akuma,it aint wank,especially that nobody cared to bother with the tekken verse before tekken 7 was even announced

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Looking and analyzing, said feat seems in the High 7-A range.
Actually, we don't know unless it gets calced and i can wait for Darkanine to calc it.

Back