• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekaji Zakura vs Kitty Pryde (Avengers Alliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard choices...hard choices...

Both have good power and skill set, but in the end after hard battle. I think Tekaji would take this via existence erasure and even still i think he could use it like lucky shot. Both characters have so close each others and it hard think which have clear edge, but...

My vote goes Tekaji Zakura.

Ok, so from way I can see is that both can easily dodge each other's attacks. But the problem here is that Kitty is lacking a clear and surefire way of defeating Tekaji, I would argue Kitty almost doesn't really have a chance. It's true she won't instantly die but can she actually defeat Tekaji? He has regen, pre-cog, an insta-kill move, Kitty's stealth is uselss, and Kitty's summon likely gets defeated right away.

In summary of how this match would play out, both play (you can't touch me) with Kitty's summoning being the first thing to say bye-bye. Then it's a match of "If i touch you just once, you die and gg" (Tekaji) vs "I have to try and do multiple attacks to do chip damage (that you can regen from), but you can easilly dodge it and likely won't get hit with more than one" (Kitty)

But just so people know who I think would win, I would have to give my vote to Tekaji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back