• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thought this would be fun... The Titans are in a friendly sparring match with each other the Titan tower. After all getting their butt whooped instantly by Raven, the rest of the Titans vote her to be on the sidelines for the rest of the fight because it's unfair.

They're giving it their all, but they're obviously not aiming to kill each other. Everyone's in-character, speed is equalized, win via incap. Who would come out on top?

Robi : 0

Starfire: 0

Cyborg : 3 (Sir Juicy Box, MilesTheMorales1, Sonuske)

Beast Boy : 0

Also, the lowest tier of raven is Low 7-C. The rest are 8-C, with the only exception being beast boy, who's 8-C+.

Starfire has highest speed, but lowest intelligence tied with beast boy. I believe raven, robin, and cyborg are all placed at Genius.

If it's In-Character, wouldn't Beast Boy go easy on Raven and Robin go easy on Starfire? That would give both of them a pretty sizable advantage.

Basically, I'd say Raven could just telekinesis them into Incap. Considering it's not a 4 v 1, she could bide her time and probably stomp whoever focuses her and just win that way. Even in a 2v1 she could probably come out on top, because she is = or above in stats to most other fighters.

Skill wise, Raven has a lot more abilities and experience using them, too.

Raven FRA

Oh alright

Hmm... I think I'll give it to Beast boy or cyborg.

Since speed is equal, Starfire really doesn't have that much going for her besides flight and some laser blast stuff. She also has lowest intelligence. Robin is skilled and very intelligent, but he just lacks the means to fight back. Beast Boy has his shape shifting to change with the situation and cyborg has tools and abilities to use.

When it comes down to those two.... I'd say Cyborg. It's close, but he has a lot more range than Beast Boy, and is as strong (I believe). He also has a lot more lethal options, like Sonic Cannons and other tech. As opposed to beast boy, who only has claws, teeth and physical attacks.

Put me down for cyborg.

Robin wins even is Raven is on the team. He has the most skill, fastest reflexes, knows all of their weaknesses, has better endurance and stamina, various gadgets to disable them. I vote Robin.

Back