• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team RWBY Battle Royale

Ruby is the youngest and most inexperienced of the four.

Weiss is well trained, has experience, and has arguably the best AP with summons.

Blake has naturally enhanced senses, years of White Fang experience, and is arguably the most level headed of the four.

Yang has PTSD, can get hot headed, but far less than pre-timeskip. Should be physically stronger than the rest.

Given they know each other like the back of their hands, Ruby will get outclassed in combat by the rest and goes down first, Blake and Yang will stop Weiss from summoning and she gets out APed. Finally, given Yang is bloodlusted, she'll be more reckless and prone to Blake's deceptive fighting style. Blake will eventually wear down Yang and take the victory.

Problems with your scenario. Yang got over her PTSD, Bloodlusted means Blake also isn't of total clear mind which makes her deceptive style less effective, and Ruby has a hilarious range (literal sniper rifle) and speed advantage via her semblance.

Of them all, Blake is the most level headed. Bloodlust does less to her than the others. Anyway, I just realized that Ruby can't get into bloodlust, she'll use Silver Eyes if she does.

We have no clue how silver eyes work. I'll restrict them due to the uncertainty of how they work. Like, for all we know they only work on evil or something

gotta give this to.....

well, I dont know, ruby could snipe them, but even if bloodlusted, she may lack the ability to do so (sniping is hard) and isnt likely to act that way.

yangs semblance only really comes in effect with summons, as all the other three center around dodging and only blake stays in range

weiss may have this if she plays it well, but we dont know if she can summon her ... welll, summons at once whitout running too low in aura

blake has better ability to dodge, but dodging aint gonna make up for everything else

If weiss was time to summon the other have no chance. It can teleport as seen agaisnt the queen lancer, it could also one shot a mech that susbtained no damage from multiple student giving their all and while boosted it could pierce Hazel.

For me at least, it's clear that weiss was a clear AP adventage. That being said she needs time to summon it and is probably the one who improved the least over the timeskip since she mostly just hanged aroud in home

I might actually vote for Yang. I feel if the others don't knock her out immediately, she gets progressively more powerful until she can 1-shot everyone else.

With summons and Silver Eyes restricted then yeah Yang wins this

Although don't sell RWBY short she is by far the fastest

Back