• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wish I saw KoF profiles sooner, damn they're powerful.

Speed is Unequalized, yes I'm aware of the huge speed difference.

This is low 7B Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Mai Shiranui

Best Girl: 1

Best Guy: 0

Inconclusive: 1

I'm changing my vote to inconclusive. Mai has a serious speed advantage, but I don't think it's enough to completely negate the previoulsy mentioned abilites Tatsumi can use against her.

Though, a small part of me feels like this is just a speedblitz and I'm giving Tatsumi a bit too much credit. Nevertheless, inconclusive.

Iirc, 3 times faster is not fast enough to blitz to the point of the slower guy not getting a hit in, but idk.

Oh, and link the relevant profiles for dog's sake. Anyways, precog can somehow help against the speed gap, invisibility too, if only to cut off the incoming barrage of attacks.

Mai probably takes this however, as they're on the same stat tier, and she has fayahhh... and this.

Hidden weapons: Mai can hide/pull out infinite weapons and items from her clothing and cleavage

Lel.

Memegod666 said:
Im thinking tatsumi due to precog.
You're gonna have to do better than "Tatsumi due to precog" for your vote to be counted.

Anyways, Invisibility is useless because while it masks him visually, it does not hide his presence and he still makes sounds. Considering Mai is a trained kunoichi, she should have no problems whatsoever locating him. And Tatsumi has not used invisibility during an actual battle.

I'm seeing this Precog all the time yet I have no idea where this is coming from. A scan of this ability in display would be appreacited.

Considering Mai's superior range and speed advantage combined with her overall nimble fighting style that employs the use of clones, air dashing and gliding, she should be able to take this with mid-difficulty at best.

Mai via so ho... Mia via reasons above that speed advantage is pretty good and having range as well makes it enough to win.

No as Gemmy explained it's not a Blitz. More of a decisive victory but Tatsumi can keep up with his precog.

It's 8-1 so I don't believe so.

Once again, Mai loses with speed Equalized as she has no good weapons for getting past his armor and landing a hit will be a pain, plus Pyrokinesis is useless with reactive evolution

Relative speed is a thing. A Mach 4001 character isn't going to blitz a Mach 4000 character, but a bullet would blitz a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back