• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Psychic Sisters additions

• Supernatural Willpower and Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Overcame Do-S’ mind control)
Also, Fubuki endured a lashing from said monster, so shouldn’t she have 8-A durability?
Why does she not have that already? I swear there was a CRT that gave her that a while ago. No matter I agree with this.
How is that durability negation? Damaging or destroying cells is not durability negation.
Couldn't Tatsu get low regeneration too?

This should be healing not low regen I think but you can correct me if I'm wrong.

We didn't see if she actually healed herself, so it's safer to assume it's regen.
Eh it could be both, I just see that healing makes more sense, but whatever I'll see what people think.
Naruto has Limitied Dura neg with FRS via targeting the cells and destroying them. Tats does the same.
Nah, Naruto's durability negation comes from the rasenshuriken having an incredible amount of tiny pin needle attacks that are on the scale of cells, these tiny pins magnify the rasenshuriken and make it able to harm opponents of much higher durability because the tiny pins apply more pressure because of their small size, like how a needle can penetrate skin very easily with minimal force but requires significantly more for a bigger tip like an unsharpened pencil to, this type of durability negation is limited as it's resisted by a much higher durability like 3rd raikage for example. I don't think tatsumaki's attacks are like that, your attacks can effect cells but it doesn't mean durability negation.

But if your attacks work by targeting the cells of an opponent rather than their actual body's durability then how is that not negating their durability in the process?
Your cells still share the same durability as you, which is why someone with high enough durability can tank an attack that hits on the cellular level like naruto, but in this case tatsumaki's attacks don't share that property. Metal knight robot thing says that tatsumaki destroyed orochi on the cellular level, that would just be AP.

Your cells still share the same durability as you, which is why someone with high enough durability can tank an attack that hits on the cellular level like naruto, but in this case tatsumaki's attacks don't share that property. Metal knight robot thing says that tatsumaki destroyed orochi on the cellular level, that would just be AP.
What? Your cells don't share your durability.

Uh, I made a thread to it but it died

anyways, i agree
Wasn't it accepted and added?
What? Your cells don't share your durability.
Probably should rephrase it, cells can resist attacks on that level with regular durability, which is why attacking on the cellular level is just AP, especially when metal knight said that orochi was destroyed on the cellular level. It's unlike naruto's.

Probably should rephrase it, cells can resist attacks on that level with regular durability, which is why attacking on the cellular level is just AP, especially when metal knight said that orochi was destroyed on the cellular level. It's unlike naruto's.
Cells can't.

I have no idea about why Naruto has only limited, but Cells doesnt have the same durability as the body
Because if you have a really high durability you can resist it, just like raikage did. The idea behind the durability negation is the needle attacks are as small as cells which magnify the damage because pressure increases the less surface area.

Because if you have a really high durability you can resist it, just like raikage did. The idea behind the durability negation is the needle attacks are as small as cells which magnify the damage because pressure increases the less surface area.
Raikage resisting it can be that he literally can resist dura neg or just anti-feat, Cells are weaker than the body, far weaker

Cells don't have durability. If you are able to target the cells of something, you are bypassing conventional durability.

I think that’s Drive Knight dude

I doubt the AP gap between an electrocuted, crushed and stabbed Tats is so high that she can destroy Psykos' cells with the pure potency of her telekinesis. Especially when a serious punch from Saitama only vaped EC rather than turning him into particles.

Raikage resisting it can be that he literally can resist dura neg or just anti-feat, Cells are weaker than the body, far weaker
Yeah that's why it's limited, but I don't know about cells being far weaker thing.
I think that’s Drive Knight dude
Drive Knight.
Mad Cyborg Drive Knight.
Eeehh same thing same dude whatever.
Back to the point, I think drive knight meant that tatsumaki creamed orochi so hard that even his cells were damaged, which can be done with regular AP.
I doubt the AP gap between an electrocuted, crushed and stabbed Tats is so high that she can destroy Psykos' cells with the pure potency of her telekinesis. Especially when a serious punch from Saitama only vaped EC rather than turning him into particles.
She was holding back most the fight right? When she tried she beat psykos and turned her into a plane or somthing.

She was holding back most the fight right? When she tried she beat psykos and turned her into a plane or somthing.
When she focused on Psykos yeah she basically oneshot stomped her but that doesn't suggest that she is so much more dramatically stronger that her sheer AP damages her cells (and Psykos turned into a plane herself to try and escape from Tats).

The Gap between baseline high 6-A and the top of it is 6.6 thousand times.

In comparison do you think a Wall level character can damage us on a cellular level since the gap between 10-B and 9-B is greater than that of the gap between the lowest and highest end of high 6-A.

When she focused on Psykos yeah she basically oneshot stomped her but that doesn't suggest that she is so much more dramatically stronger that her sheer AP damages her cells (and Psykos turned into a plane herself to try and escape from Tats).

The Gap between baseline high 6-A and the top of it is 6.6 thousand times.

In comparison do you think a Wall level character can damage us on a cellular level since the gap between 10-B and 9-B is greater than that of the gap between the lowest and highest end of high 6-A.
Yeah I figured it out, metal knight drive whatever said that orochi's remains are damaged on the cellular level, I was gonna say that tatsumaki used energy but she didn't she used telekinesis because orochi's remains were in a pile of flesh, so the only way for that to happen is if tatsumaki attacked the cells specifically, so it would work like naruto. So I am fine with limited durability negation.

Agree on the durability negation and resistance to mind manipulation, those are both pretty clear.

As for Supernatural Willpower... I get the impression that would mean any regular human would have succumbed to the mind control but Fubuki has a degree of willpower outside the boundaries of the real-world "humanly possible". Disagree, I don't think it's been explained enough to list it unlike Fighting Spirit and Garou's evolutionary traits.

Back