• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tate no yuusha nariagari- The rise of the shield hero.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Is there anyone knowledgeable over this verse? I have read the manga and I'm willing to create profiles and stuff, thing is, the verse is based on Light Novels. Therefore, if anyone knows how I could get to read those in order to create the best profiles possible, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, if anyone wants to read it, the story is awesome and the main character is... surprise, awesome too.

I read the manga as well, been meaning to dive deeper into but been lazy. From what i hear, the LN and WN differ at a certain point. Also hear LN Eos characters fight a multiversal goddess and have infinite attack power and speed and shield hero tanks conceptual attacks and what not.

Well, if you really want to make a profile that'll need at least 3 or 4 keys depending on arcs or there's someone who can provide all the citations. I'm pretty sure we won't have any Shield Hero pages for quite some time :v

Actually scratch that. At least 5

Back