• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarouverse Official Discussion Thread

Since Baka-Tsuki removed first 5 volumes due to DMCA, you can join Frozen's discord and ask for the full English translations. Though the translation from v1 to v10 is really bad because many feats are hilariously adjusted.

The whole thing is just bad, really bad. Due to v1 - v10 picked up by many translators, hence the quality is not that good.

It was only when Frozen held the project from v11, the translation is finally getting better and stick close to the raws. Unfortunatly he already dropped the project after finished translating LE 3 (Currently LE released up to vol 8) because he lost interest towards the series.

Just a quicklook, the profile of Shiroyasha is...... not right unfortunately

For example, the part that said Shiroyasha is 10th strongest being in LG is straight up from prologue of vol 10, not from Tarou's interview.

Also you can't scale Shiroyasha to Kouryuu either, since Koruyuu's physical strength of course is no match for her who created realm that contains a star for lulz. Not to mention about the durability, bare minimum to kill a random Star Spirit is a strike that can end infinite worlds, of course there are some exceptions that can tank AC so that level of strike is just a petty trick.
About 10th ranked seems like my bad sry I'll fix it.
But why can't we scaling from Kouryuu? Since the statement told us she is stronger than anyone in 4-Digits and that included Kouryuu in astral/moon dragon form who struggled(temporarily) Azi alongside Leticia who in turn equivalents to the solar mass with faster than light speed. And about minimum requirements for killing star spirit I think it didn't related with an AP but should be just Dura instead.

Last edited:
Because Kouryuu is pure physical strength, meanwhile Shiroyasha is already on different level since she can control mass and space, moreover the feat that she nuked Perseus Constellation already outclassed that of Kouryuu, so you can't scale with him like that.

About the infinite worlds shenanigan, that's the base durability for all Star Spirits (Though there are some exceptions such as Shiroyasha or Queen who can tank the AC hence that level of attack is just meh tier for them).

Lots of things need to be adjusted, i would recommend to wait for me gathering all the feats and give clear explanation instead, but perhaps we should also wait for Phantom to online first.

Do you have a link to that discord with the translations?

Additionally, you said these translations are essentially invalidated as far as feats go, does the same hold true for scaling between characters?

I re-read my Mondaiji volumes a few weeks back (I am a slow reader, lack of free time).

A ton of abilities in Mondaiji suffer the syndrome of not really directly scaling to the characters- I'm pretty sure the thing for 5th digits taking a hit that destroys stars would not go in the durability section just as divine spirits taking a hit that destroys human history to be killed would not even go on their durability section. Their durability would imply that they can't be damaged by lesser, being killed is a different thing. I would honestly put them as Type 8 Immortalities because yeah you can damage them/punch em around but you'll never kill them anyways, the example is pretty well put by the fight with Black Percher.

The cases where characters can tank a AC outside of beings who outright just surpass it seem like generally just a good resistance rather than durability for the same reasons, like dragons who carry their own auto-observant cosmology-

I'm not sure if the control over the galaxies directly translates to AP for Shiroyasha, but at least she can nuke a constellation. Her striking strength should probably not be the same tho. So X rating physically and y rating via ability.

Kinetic energy values can be derived from any being with great mass moving as fast as they do in Mondaiji (generally at the 3rd cosmic velocity or above) so the lunar dragon might work for KE and get a value for the 4th digits, Leticia's solar dragon might just be inconsistent in this case.

Also, characters should probably be listed as MHS+ rather than MHS due to lighting reactions and statements along with Izayoi since the very first volume being stated to vastly surpass the 3rd cosmic velocity.

But in Last Embryo one of the characters mentions that gods can destroy a universe just by existing if more than four of them enter one.

Did Percher take damage outside the last attack? I remember her taking hits but i don't remember her being hurt by any of them.

I agree with MHS+, and i also think Izayoi(and characters that scale with him) should have FTL reactions for intercepting the brahmastra replica.

I’m pretty sure that was a mechanic by disrupting something in the universe with their nature not necessarily AP. It’s like beasts of the end in Isekai Mahou which accelerate the universe to its end and destroy it but their actual physical capabilities are nowhere near such.

The fact that Izayoi could punch her around kind of shows that she doesn’t have star level durability, she’d just Azi tank the attacks. Getting killed by a Star level attack also isn’t really star level, maybe small star level. It’s still a sort of defense anyways but not physical durability.

Brahmastra replica is 10 times faster than light. It’s FTL+, it’s always bothered me that people call it plain FTL tbh. Is that consistent anyways? Only other instance of reacting to FTL+ stuff is back percher trying to block it in the anime and that can probably be used since it doesn’t contradict the novel iirc but MHS+ seems far more consistent

Last edited:
Also, regarding Izayoi's draft and dividing into two keys. Izayoi got new abilities and power ups in Last Embryo that he lacked in Mondaiji, a key is kinda needed but intro from Last Embryo about the cosmology still applies since the cosmology never changed (from the perspective of the story). Stocking's draft has a ton of abilities

Questions

-Self-sustenance(Type 1), Where does this come from?
-Reactive Power level(The longer time exists in little garden, The stronger more become), where does this come from?
-Non-physical interaction(Able to harm Star-spirit and Divine spirits who are non-corporeal and conceptual being in nature), since when has he punched a true non-physical from unless this comes from AC.
-Soul Manipulation, where does this come from?
-Immortality Negation(Type 1,2,3,4,5,6,8&9)- Where do all those negation come from? Specially of type 1, 3, 5, 6 and 9. I know 8 is legit.
- Regeneration Negation (High-Godly)- I am not sure about High-Godly, would have to ask. There is a possibility since they can come back from a spec of the influence of their concept rather than the concept itself iirc.
-Death Manipulation, where does this come from?
-Spatial Manipulation&Matter Manipulation(Star spirit capable of manipulate substances and space), why would he be able to do this? Seems like a bit of a stretch too.
-Density Manipulation, Causality Manipulation,Fate Manipulation, Where does this come from again.
--Time Travel, where does this come from?

Disagree

Matter Manipulation(Atomic-level, Aurora Pillar can reduce anything that come contact to nothing more than sub-atomic particles)- This is deconstruction.
  • Limited Law Manipulation(Everyone can create their own games and its rules: Non-combat applicable)- This isn't really his skill but AC already as law manipulation, no need to list it again.
  • Causality Manipulation(Stated his gift can reverses the cause & effect), when? This is his existence being that of reverse casualty isn't it? It's not the same thing.
-Summon(Sun Authority capable of summon a powerful beings like Huge Dragon), this is kind of a conjunction.
-Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Illusion, Mind Manipulation, Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Information Analysis, Probability Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Nigh-Omniscience, Precognition, Madness Manipulation(Type 3), Existence Erasure, Death Manipulation, Power Nullification, Conceptual Manipulation, etc(Code:Unknown capable of negate and resists against to all supernatural abilities that not associated with direct combat, Physical attack or raw destruction force), Heat Manipulation,Lightning Manipulation,Durability Negation,Death Manipulation,Fate Manipulation,Immortality Negation(Type 1,3,4,5,6,8&9),Regeneration Negation(High-Godly),Existence Erasure,Conceptual Manipulation&Resistance Negation(Thanks to Leo Sovereignty, He was capable of tanked Brahmastra Replica with it), Soul&Power Absorption(Gifts and abilities that's not an item or artifact are a part of the soul and can't be take away by anymeans unless through a gift game or consenting by the owner)--- all this is from his power null and invulnerability not resistances. Except madness type 3 which idk where it comes from.

Also, he really is not an extraordinary genius.

2-Digits are said to be omnipotent outside of little garden, and even 3-Digits can manipulate akashic records(with some effort), so it's not all that inconsistent.

I do not support Star level dura, but i think she should have some form of resistance to physical attacks, getting tossed around and taking damage are very different things. And if izayoi is country level, it makes sense that he couldn't move Azi.

The feat of him intercepting the spear is very clear, it is mentioned how fast it was moving and all. And as far as i know it doesn't contradict anything.

I agree with the removal of all those abilities, and i think the reactive power level one only works for the animals of little garden. I'm currently re-reading the novels and it is mentioned that galdo would gain divinity if he survived long enough.

It is probably fine if he has some of those resistances, remember that strong beings can resist weaker gifts, that's how Laius resisted Asuka's control over him.

I consulted volume 2, Percher takes a kick from Izayoi, wich injures her(not star level durability), but she regenerates from that and says that without the power to destroy stars he can't kill a demon lord.

I think the negation of immortality comes from the fact that his AC should be able to negate every form of immortality shown thus far,
type 1(Galdo and many others), type 2(demon lords?), type 3(also demon lords?), type 4(Percher was reincarnated), type 5(can't think of anything), type 6(same), type 8(already adressed), type 9(i don't remember any character having this).

Those are specific abilities that are on such level, reality warping on a Multiversal+ level for example. 3-Digits are not physically (striking strength, ect...) on such level.

Izayoi is more consistently Multi-Continental, from shifting the earth’s crust to shaking a star with a punch they’re both 6-A, event weakened with perch he had a country level feat in the Moon. Anyways with the new thing that you said giving Percher type 3 & 8 immortality (Cannot be killed with attacks that cannot destroy a star) makes sense since she just Regens otherwise and 8 covers conditional immortality

FTL (reactions) might be fair then, their movement staying MHS+ is probably fine aside from that.

Having Izayoi with resistance and then just putting it like: Resistance towards supernatural effects (Including conceptual manipulation, nigh-omniscience... ect...) might be a good idea since he is unaffected by them rather than only destroying the abilities.

I have the draft’s for Izayoi’s and Leticia’s profiles. I think if we get the the most relevant profiles done we can try to add them to the wiki.

Wait, when did Leticia used blood manipulation and absorption?
Also, Divinity shouldn't be holy manipulation, it's just a power up.
And what's the reasoning for her small planet and planet level AP?

And it should be listed as a weakness for Izayoi that the Leo authority does not protect his neck and doesn't work against god killing weapons(or something like it(did not work agains't Laius Harpe)). And doesn't the authority just makes him invulnerable to being cut or pierced? He still took blunt damage from the avatar of Vishnu.

I don't remember where I got the blood manipulation from, I'll check my notes later. The absorption was from the scene where she cuts the rats into countless pieces and they are absorbed into her shadows from V 1. It's not really much of a useful absorption like Majin Buu's. Also Host Master authority is law manipulation, right?

I calced Kryouu's kick with the breath of the stars to be small planet level, makes sense to me being that Azi is Planet level having no diff it and having statements like its jaws being able to destroy the world and his claws doing similar feats along him moving at the third cosmic velocity with the mass of a continent being around the ballpark. I figured the Solar Dragon would at least have to be Small Planet level since it is weaker than Azi but around the ballpark of Kryouu and well, the powered up dragon shadows of Leticia contested with Azi Dahaka's own.

Calcs

Doesn't Izayoi also end up physically contending with Azi, but losing? Because then he might scale to a lower level of small planet while unrestricted. Which makes sense since iirc he was always scared of accidentally destroying the world, hence his self-restrictions.

I’m not sure, maybe, he does outclass Weser who has the Multi-Continental+ thing, so maybe he can be downscaled from Kryouu’s kick. High 6-A just seemed the most consistent since most statements of his power are on the continental range, but I guess most of those instances he is not really going all out like he did against Azi.

I know that he and Highness are equal to each other while Izayoi is restricted, but he stomped Highness when he stopped holding back so maybe that could also be used depending on what Highness has

I haven’t made a His Highness draft yet, I was gonna do the main cast and Azi then have the dimensionality checked (adjust the profiles if needed) and then add the profiles to the wiki and restore verse page, finally me or other users can progressively add more of the cast but I would have most likely scaled him down from Izayoi at 6-A but I guess the scaling would go like.

(Sealed power) Azi Dahaka (Planetary) >> Kryouu (Small Planet) > Izayoi All Out > Kalki ~ Izayoi Holding Back > Weser (Multi-Continental+)?

Well I've gotten started reading the series so let's hope I can contribute in some way.

So far I think if we lowball things we can round Izayoi out to at least 9-A via breaking a bunch of trees

Man you took hiatus so long that the verse page already got yeeted.

Also i think that you should read in the Respect Thread for the feats, rather than looking at the English translation, lots of stuffs are covered in my RT.

As for Izayoi's profile...

Universal+ via override with another crown (Capable of temporarily fighting Typhon’s avatar who could take an attack that delivered infinite heat and his body is compared to a small universe.)

1) The time that Izayoi directly used Override with Another Crown, is when he tried to subdue an out-of-control Hercules (he got possessed by fake Krishna and was not in his perfect state so don't care about it) and secondly, when he fought Gaia. With the Override Izayoi can throw 10k punches at light speed, and each one can cause serious shit to a Star Spirit (yep, Star Spirit, and you know the condition to kill them). Mind you, this is Izayoi in his weakened state and not fully recovered yet.

2) Typhon's original body contains a small universe, later his body was being used as the Atlantis continent and battle arena for the Sun Authority War, will discuss about this later.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that just felt really burnt out with vs stuff and then other stuff distracted me.

Yeah, I’ve seen your CRT that’s where I was basing my Last Embryo feats from.

Ah, alright. I misunderstood then, I obviously haven’t read any non-translated embryo volumes so I just went off from what I saw in your respect thread and what I remembered from spoilers I saw but that’s not quite the most reliable thing to do. What would you suggest for Last Embryo since you’ve actually read them (at least scaling wise)

Oh, so the universe stuff for snot apply to his avatar? Unfortunate, thought they’d be able to get Universal+ off him. Was his avatar the one that tanked infinity heat tho? That’d be High Universal.

Besides that does base Izayoi scaling to small planet seem alright? It was brought up earlier but I haven’t made the change.

Don't know about Small planet level Izayoi, Weaser did break his arm during their fight. Unless we put Weaser at Small planet level.

Yes, Host master authority is law manipulation if used with a geass roll.

Leticia should have large size, in volume 4(i think) in her dragon form she is described as being capable of eating entire mountains, or something like it.

Oh, so the universe stuff for snot apply to his avatar? Unfortunate, thought they’d be able to get Universal+ off him. Was his avatar the one that tanked infinity heat tho? That’d be High Universal.

Yeah, the small universe one is for Typhon's original body only, and yes, Typhon in his avatar form can tank infinite heat or spear of Absolute Victory with ease.

Since you haven't read latest LE volumes and, of course, the old English translation is hideous, i can help you giving information about that.

Last edited:
I was reading the RT and then I realized something

"The evidence could be seen from how the [Draco Greif] members were still able to continue fighting without suffering injuries when the Black Wind Waves touched them.

In comparison, the Titans who had received the direct attack had started to have black and white spots appearing on their bodies and were falling one after another."

Then your respect thread has that twitter thing of Tarou-sensei.

"The absolute Wind of Death that returns the meager concepts of weak authorities to nothingness. Nothing can breakthrough this wind even for an omnipotent beings as long as that being was a concept of weak authorities. An authority must be on the same class as Star Authorities to breakthrough this wind."

Doesn't this mean that spiritual essence grants resistance to EE/Conceptual Manipulation Type 2? Smurf one too since Mondaiji concepts are higher dimensional as per Divine Spirits.

Also, I was trying to figure out how strong Giants are for the sake of scaling. I was just gonna have them downscale from their Tesla coil that can shake stars, not sure if there is a better option.

Also, imma just list AC as low 1-C rn instead of 2-A since Divine spirits have one level of transcendence over the material world when referring to little garden which contains the timeline and multiversal shenanigans so its pretty much pretty safe low 1-C. Still gonna have to wait until thread for Admins check for higher stuff into tier one or whatever unfortunately, at least the blogs for the cosmology are ready tho.

Doesn't this mean that spiritual essence grants resistance to EE/Conceptual Manipulation Type 2? Smurf one too since Mondaiji concepts are higher dimensional as per Divine Spirits.

Not likely, Spirit Status is basically just like your own life force or the mean to define your own existence throughout the multiversal structure. The resistance part is already belonged to invidual's powers and abilities. For example, Asuka did have Spiritual Essence in her but she doesn't have any sort of resistance, same as You as well. So yeah, you get the idea.

About the giants, i think at worst they could just be city-block level, since they doesn't have any impressive feats for me.

Kouryouu also dispatched of many of them with a lot of ease and called their attacks mere breeze of the ocean.

I thought they were just resisting because they’re stronger and that’d mean more spiritual essence since the draco greif does not have any special quality that should be able to allow them to tank it.

Ah yes, I also forgot to mention if You w/o Erudemons is just Wall level or if y’all think that the surviving shockwaves that destroyed a glacier feat is legit for scaling her. I calced it to be almost baseline small town level. I was gonna scale her to the 7-Digit feat but considering the nature of her gift that might not be reliable.

There's also the last embryo bit where Izayoi mentions that an attack that could vaporize a mountain was 7-Digits at best. And little garden is way more durable than the normal world so even a small feat should be quite impressive.
In volume 6 i think when Izayoi was chasing the demon king of confusion without destroying the city, although it is mentioned that if he used his full speed he would destroy the buildings, him runing at full speed resulting in a 8-C feat should work as supporting evidence for 7-B/A low tiers.

It wasn’t Izayoi and it was actually displayed iirc, the feat also happened outside of main little garden in one of Shiroyasha’s game worlds so I dunno but I guess it makes some sense.

Back