• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarouverse Official Discussion Thread

Okay. Thought something along those lines but just wanted to make sure,

I, or really anyone else interested in the addition of the verse, is probably gonna have to make a thread/blog once the forum move happens in May just adressing Brahman and god tier tiering then for input and green light from admins then since it's tier 1 stuff.

I'll probably also ask the supporters of the verse if they'd be interested in helping when the forum move finishes. I know there's more people interested in the verse that could help.

Don't worry, along my 3 explaination blogs there's one that have Brahman in it, you can check the Power levels in Mondaiji verse

Ah yes, that would help much, thanks. This verse need more recognization, like, a lot XD

Yeah it has a decently big following for a LN series with no long anime adaptation. They just kind of appear and vanish from the wiki sometimes. Like, I saw a few people just appear to talk about how Mondaiji's stronger characters beat the shit out of To Aru magic gods and then pretty much disappeared, lol.

Just wondering, since the wiki is on temporal lockdown, can i back to edit my own blogspot after its forum move? Seems like i cant edit my own blogspot currently

When Leticia binds Aŝi by compressing the giant Dragon, isn't that that Seal using the whole mass of the constellation that the Dragon is rather than of a singular Star? It's normally viewed as a normal Star level feat for lifting and AP but it doesn't make much sense to me despite being considered a seal of a Star.

Ahem, this is one of the part where people get confused most.

Basicall, in her Solar Dragon form she literally became the embodiment of humanity's cosmology itself. But since she's the heritage of mankind, Azi can use Khvarenah to shoot her down. Because of that, she have to compressed herself and became a chain to temporary bind Azi. As you know, Azi's physcial strength has been reduced significantly due to the 2/3 seals, and Leticia in her chain form contains mass of star though.

I know the first part of why she had to bind her but I was more so confused about the Dragon only having the mass of a star despite also being a constellation, it even goes back to the sea of stars when it is defeated and everything, (aside from being the embodiment of a cosmology), since all she does is compress it so the mass shouldn't change only the density.

Random question its being a while since i read mondaiji, and i hope someone picks last embryo to translate it again

I remember the fight of izayoi with azi in the volcano wasnt there the collision beetwen their two attacks said to be able to "destroy the whole creation" it always stayed in my mind if i should have taken that in the literal sense or as flowery talk, the attacks did cancel each other so there wasnt really the big explosion thing

"—Damn, this can also do it, bastard....!!!"
Injecting all the power into the pillar on his right hand and pushing it down.

But the burning sphere constructed by the three-headed dragon caused an even greater momentum, releasing a more shiny radiance.

The strong repulsive force released by the two burning spheres slowly turned into a ball of light, distorting the surrounding light with the power of its swirl.

The aurora as well as the hot lava waves was sent flying, the aftermath was the destruction of the volcano peak. The vortex with power that could even be compared to the collision between stars crushed all creation at once.

The rubble surrounding the two started to decompose to something smaller than an atom.
This? I don't think this says they are capable of destroying all of creation in the sense it's normally taken, I.E wiping out the verse. Based on the wording used, being in past tense (implying it already began to take place the moment they clash), and context around it I'd say it's talking about it destroying anything that exists in the material plane, I believe there even is a statement before the clash saying that nothing in the material world could normally withstand another cosmology. Furthermore the area around them starts getting reduced beyond atomic particles (often considered the most basic building blocks for matter since that's the smallest it gets while conserving it's properties). TL;DR: My take in it is that it's not flowery language but it might be mistaken for what it really is.
I don't think you need this statement for making another cosmology as powerful as it is anyways & the AC did cancel each other out regardless and that lowered the destruction they should have caused, but I think "crushed all creation" makes more sense in my interpretation. However, I think my interpretation also supports the fact that they can destroy all of creation in a weird way as well.

inb4 Star level another cosmology because the clash was compared to two stars clashing.

"The vortex with power that could even be compared to the collision between stars crushed all creation at once."

Well people like it or not what matters in the end its the result, if it was not for the abilities having cancelled each other things would be ugly,so the idea of being star level is downplay not to mention i dont think a collision of star would end not bieng comparable with a supernova, but i'm not well versed in the subject

I only read the first volume of last embryo, is there any crazy thing going on in the translation already? Any hopes homura will ever get on izayoi level?

The collision is compared to stars because of how bright both of the AC became, pretty sure they illuminated the night or something along those lines and the description of them before the clash very much suggests great irradasence from both.

I don't know, Mugen no Setsuna could probably answer that better since he is caught up to V. 7. If you're interested in feats then you could check the SB respect thread since it has translations for feats up to V.7 with stuff like Typhon being able to glare dimensions out of existence.

LE got dropped by Frozen, unfortunately, and another group has decided to translate it, but starting off from zero. I was kind of hoping someone would pick up Million Crown for English too but I don't think any translator is that interested atm.

Why did frozen dropped it anyway? I thought his translation was pretty good so why did the new group decided to start from 0 ? Thtas kinda of an annoying decision

Lost interest.

They did a poll, their readers wanted to see them translate it. I just found out yesterday this, if not I would have definitely gone and voted for starting from V.4 (Awesome cover art the volume has btw)

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
I know the first part of why she had to bind her but I was more so confused about the Dragon only having the mass of a star despite also being a constellation, it even goes back to the sea of stars when it is defeated and everything, (aside from being the embodiment of a cosmology), since all she does is compress it so the mass shouldn't change only the density.
Nah, the Dragon that returned to the Sea of Stars and the Dragon that Leticia transformed into are not the same. Because it's just a Giant Dragon that got summoned by borrowing the power from Sun Authority, meanwhile Leticia when fought Azi she directly became the Dragon itself. Those two are different though, even in terms of strength. As for why she only have the mass of a star in her chain form, welp i guess the author wanted it so...

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Lost interest.

They did a poll, their readers wanted to see them translate it. I just found out yesterday this, if not I would have definitely gone and voted for starting from V.4 (Awesome cover art the volume has btw)
i see that makes sense, well as long the new translator dont drop before translating volume 4 that would be surely a real dissapointment

Whats strongest new character showed up so far in last embryo? Where do you think homura and ayazato stand at right now? I heard that homura get some power boost related wirh Azi but i dont know details

Edit: There is nothing about the new group to translate last embryo who are them? they didnt start anything yet?

1) Depends on how "strongest" you wanted it to be. Since most characters are unique in their own way, except for the Last Embryos though since only they are the top of the food chain currently (Dunno if Tarou will bring up 0-Digit or not lol but that will be another story). If you ask me then so far, i think Typhon would the strongest new character.

As for Homura, well, he's Azi Dahaka's avatar. Right now Azi's soul are resided within Homura's body. Because Azi has been defeated in Mondaiji so he will no longer become a LE (aka he have lost his Last Embryo's Spirit Status). But still Homura when possessed by Azi (i will call him HomuDahaka for short) still can use some of Azi's original abilities such as Dragon's Shadow or Khvarenah. HomuDahaka is pretty powerful though, he literally beat the crap out of fake Krishna with no effort.

2) Well i'm not a part of that group so sorry, can't give you answer. But you can go to their discord and ask the guy who held the LE project now, it's right here in this site

https://lightnovelstranslations.com/last-embryo-readers-poll/

And for Ayazato, welp she....doesn't have many feats. So far the best feat that she has performed is stealing Sheng Gongbao's weapon, starting from LE 3 her role is pretty much small. Equivalent with a supporting character at best, god damn it Tarou-sensei.

Aside from helping Izayoi solve the clue on Atlantis's Gift Game, teleported Asuka to slash Krishna's body and saving people during Typhon's rampage, nothing much.

Editted: You mean Ayazato since Ayazato and Ayato are 2 different person lol

Oops, sorry haha. I thought you refered to Ayazato Suzuka.

Well, Ayato did participate in the battle with Typhon though. But even with her God-level martial art skills she still proved to be no match with the Giants that was born from Typhon's B.D.A, let alone Typhon himself. She did slash him when he summoned Nec Plus Ultra but he was just like "You fool, you think i couldn't do what Atlas the Giant was able to?". She also lost to Uesugi during her training, and a mysterious young asian lad wearing a scarf in a mock battle (He said that he belonged to Divine Army, his weapon is a spear so i think maybe he's Nezha or a member of 12 Devas).

Her best feat so far is defeat Sheng Gongbao, twice. First time was in the Spirit Train, reminder at that moment she also fought with White Tiger and Minotaur too, that means 3 opponents at the same time and she easily overwhelmed them . The 2nd time was in the Orichalcum mine, there she encountered Sheng Gongbao and White Tiger (this time he's her riding beast) again, with an exception is that Sheng Gongbao got Nezha's fire spear. Yet, Ayato still defeated her kek.

Oh. So she basically got nerfed consideabrly. I expected something like that. Well, I expected something like that, I didn't want the LE trip to turn into Mondaiji Trio V. 2.0

Damn, I just finished re-reading the whole old Mondaiji thread and I must admit that it gave me a headache reading and thinking about the translations and all the potential problems that might arise from that, I forgot how bad it was. One user made a good suggestion at the end but by then everyone had lost interest on the mess it became and no one answered.

So anyways, we will have editing rights again soon and CRTs are allowed, it would probably be adequate to discuss the tiering of the characters/abilities they need input from admins or whatever liek with the dimensionality.

The wiki thread is gonna get deleted soon from what I remember. The text from here so far is the only thing that got saved.

Back