• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarouverse Official Discussion Thread

"Cough" Well since nobody have created an official thread so far, guess i will make a one for it.

As you guys may i know, the Mondaiji series have gotten many up and down here, but currently have its own page so far, with explaination blogs written by me of course. Some people i saw wanted to revive this franchise too but lack of information and profiles. So i will try my best within my abilities to see if i can help about it. Feel free to ask me anything if you have problem about the verse. (Maybe this thread gonna faded into oblivion soon so...who knows? For now let's just talk a bit see where can it go.)

Last edited:
Given the forum move, this is a very bad time to start any kind of progress on the CRTs to bring back the verse.

Already read that, but i guess some discuss won't harm anything, since my real-life stuffs also prevent me to do anything anyway, even translating LN project that i currently worked on.

Well, I'm not really a fan of the verse (dropped the novel on Volume 1 lmao), but since I feel bad seeing a famous light novel not having profiles here and the extra time I have due to quarentine, I can help you on working on some profiles on my sandbox. I heard you wanted to make Izayoi like 7-B and that people who were going off the mistranslations disagreed heavily, but given I dislike Izayoi with passion, I can help you without bias.

I understand if some people dislike Izayoi with his arrogant attitude though, but i can confirm that currently he's one of the most well-written Isekai protag so far, only if you have read past the Azi Dahaka arc and touched LE though. But that said since this verse is not for you so...can't be helped i guess.

As for making profiles, it's gonna take a very long time, because the verse is huge af. It took me for like 3 years just to complete my respect thread on SB forum lol.

Izayoi is kind of Nasuverse's Gilgamesh in that sense tbh, some people love the aspect other so much hate.

I like the series. I have some time to help with whatever I can if people are planning on bringing it back sometime after the fourm move, 7-B Mondaiji Verse is a pretty interesting idea to say the least though, I don't even think the verse/Izayou would be 7-B if we take the Little Garden DC values.

If you have read my explaination blog, this verse have lots of stuffs than anyone can imagine. Not to mention a bunch of haxes, as for the feats of Izayoi, well....it's a really long ass list. If i have time i can make a short summary for anyone who interested to create his profile, and other charas too.

Comparing Gilgamesh to Izayoi is kind of unfair tbh, while Gilgamesh is a king of heroes he have god-complex persona, Izayoi in the starter is a very cocky young man who doesn't fear anything, but when he faced off with many stronger Demon Kings, especially Azi Dahaka, Izayoi is forced to be changed. His character development from Mondaiji to LE is one of the best thing about this series.

Yeah, I've read it. The verse is pretty expansive, definitely on the better sides for LNs, specially Isekais.

fair enough, I was more so talking about first impressions since Izayoi starts changing from V.3 onwards.

and i feel kinda dissapointed that other 2 main heroines didn't change anything in LE, in fact they just moved backwards, while Izayoi is the only one who moved forward, perhaps that's one of the few complaints i have in LE, after finished reading 7 volumes so far, Tarou-sensei is going to release volume 8 soon btw.

Well, I can't read it in another language so I'm still stuck behind, haven't gotten to see much, that's unfortunate to hear tho. I was looking forward to their character progression.

Yeah, I saw him saying something about it on his Twitter. Is it confirmed it's LE V.8? It might be another Million Crown volume, albeit they've been releasing together lately iirc.

I think it should be LE 8, since LE is more important than MC though, and Tarou have to put his priority on LE first.

It's kinda frustrating on how Kadogawa pushed him out of limit, writting 2 novels at the same time + overworking did put him in a hospital for a while. Glad that he's doing fine. Regardless with this pandemic is still going on global scale like this, it would take a long time until everything back to normal.

I see, that makes sense.

I was surprised when I saw that he was gonna write two novels at the same time tbh, But I didn't know it got so bad as to put him on the hospital from overworking. At least he's alright now. Hopefully the pandemic doesn't **** stuff up again.

And she's a (self-proclaimed) "Al-chan is the most beautiful of all"

She did encountered with Asuka and others in LE 7, turned many contestants into monsters. This forced Asuka have to turn them back to normal by using her Kusanagi sword.

Cocky and arrogant, perfectly fit for one of the original Problem Child in Little Garden lol.

Trust me, loli Algol in volume 7 is hillarious. I hope she will back in LE 8, wanna see her returns with Laius too since she did mention in LE 7 that "Luilui is my cute Master" (Loli Algol x Laius confirmed?)

It's kinda funny how back then, due to translation issues the verse is getting nowhere, even the feats are wrongly translated. Thankfully, they are not a problem anymore. Everything has been fixed in my respect thread.

Well i did create a profile for Nanami and Weser here before, but sadly both of them got deleted tue to not having enough statistics. Guess i will leave that to someone else, but i can give the feats in order to make a complete profile.

Oof. I'm kinda looking forward to Typhon myself.

Oh yeah, nice work on that by the way. You seem to have put in bunch of effort on it.

Normally starting with the main characters/antagonists would be ideal but in Mondaiji's case is kind of hard due to how much stuff there is, no?

By the way, is Izayoi with the Blood Accelerator Mftl+ or Infinite Speed? I know the Blood Accelerator uses the same concept as the astral gates and space exploration beyond the Universe's limits but there's also a statement of the concept of time being separated.

Yeah, Mondaiji is huge chunk of info dump, took me like about 3 years just to complete the thread, not to mention all volumes from MDJ to LE are connected so you cant skip not even one of them. Well i think that starting from lowest tier to highest one should be better if you want to make a profile though.

and the B.D.A, Izayoi literally transformed into the astral form, surpassed the One-second definition (which is 10x faster than light) infinitely, and separated the concept of time from inside to the outside of his body, so Izayoi should be infinite speed when he used B.D.A

As for Typhon, currently he's one of the characters in LE that have tragic back story, which is related with Izayoi's father and Zeus.

I see. Makes sense.

I sometimes forget Izayoi's father was doing important stuff previous to the story.

So would current Izayoi with B.D.A be around a 3-Digit? Last time I remember his power being compared to a digit he was only 4-Digit

Izayoi LE (after timeskip) should be in 3-Digit now, since he also have fought with opponents like Bull Demon King, or Typhon. Though he haven't reach up to the level of Gods yet, since 3-Digit are pretty much varies, depends on which one you are taking on. Not to mention his Another Cosmology is no joke at all, heck both Azi and Typhon got shocked when Izayoi put it out in front of them.

Pre-timeskip Izayoi is 4-Digit, which Indra gauged in volume 12.

How did Typhon survive AC? Figured only other AC users could counter AC under normal conditions. (Excluding certain species)

Well Typhon didn't tank it though, i mean...both Azi and Typhon didn't even want to take a direct hit from Izayoi's AP since they knew it would be bad shit if you eat it right in the face. They both countered back with their own AC. Typhon is Nec Plus Ultra, Azi is Avesta. It's just that there are lots of factors like:

1) The fight between Izayoi and Typhon, Izayoi is literally not at his peak since he's still recovering due to the loss of his star particles inside his body. He used both B.D.A and AP at the same time to counter back against Typhon's Nec Plus Ultra. They both stalemated, but the body of Izayoi suffering from more pressure due to his already-not-looking-good conditions and the abuse of B.D.A. Not to mention, the Typhon that Izayoi and other fought is not using his true form, but his own avatar. So yeah, none of them actually won in this fight, though if Typhon (avatar) actually got hit by his AC, things will not go well for him. Typhon's profile definitely must have the avatar's key and true form's key XD

2) Azi Dahaka is another special case. His physcial strength got weakened due to 2/3 seals on his body, but he's can still survive a clash between 2 AC. Of course, you cant kill Azi with brute force though due to his conceptual immortality nature and other shenaningans, but Izayoi's AC definitely can hurt him. Just hurt, not kill. If Azi didn't use Avesta to counter Izayoi's AP back, you can guess how bad things would go for Azi. Another Cosmology originally is the tool and weapon of 3-Digit Gods, so seeing a mere human like Izayoi possessed it is definitely a WTF situation for both Azi and Typhon.

Welp it's already late so i gotta go to sleep now.

Ah, so Typhon has an Another Cosmology too. That explains it, sounds like a pretty cool fight tho.

Damn, even avatar form Typhon could tank the Brahmastra Replica, huh? He is pretty OP.

Alright, cya.

Back here, well, the Divine Spear that Typhon tanked is not Brahmaastra Replica though, it's just another Divine Spear that have same level with the Brahmaastra. Still it proved that even something that contains infinite heat and can surpass all concepts can not harm the body of true Giant race.

Oh. Thought it was Brahmastra, my bad.

What feat needs a calc? Him going to the edge of the world of LG? Algol's beam spear could also be calced since it was gonna petrify a super large area quickly and Izayoi related to it iirc. Aside from that I don't remember any noticeable speed feats.

I can think of a few more feats that could be calced like the shaking of the stars, but that's getting ahead of myself.

Yeah, the speed calc when Izayoi going to edge of the world of LG (no i'm not talking about the whole multiversal structure of LG of course, but only the landmass which also named as LG). Algol's beam was stated to be capable of petrify the whole world (should be refered to the landmass of LG), and this is a already weakened Algol so it could be easy to calc.

Ah yeah, Izayoi's punches (and kicks) was stated many times by WoG to be capable of shaking the stars. After timeskip he's pretty much stronger than that, those are now just his casual attacks.

Do you happen to know if this image of little garden is official?

710DC13D-D1E1-47E2-8D57-6E0AD681036E
It's the only full scale depiction of little garden I could find online, I tried using it to calc the Izayoi/Kuro Usagi speed feat and I got a high end of 22.90 times FTL and Low End of 5.54 times FTL.

Turns out distances get pretty great when you transfer the surface area of a spherical object into a flat plane.

I just used the distance from the 7th digit gate to the edge of the world and the 30 minute timeframe that the novel gives. Might end up being outliers. :/

As far as the star shaking goes. It's just SS level but that changes if "Shaking the Stars" also covers stars from galaxies present in the night sky.

It's actually just the pic from anime though. We don't have official illustration in the LN. But i think it's fine to use it as illustration for the landmass of LG.

Well, as you may know due to the forum move and stuffs we will not get anything soon but once everything has been finished you can gather the feats and make a calc out of it.

Oh, I don't remember seeing it in the anime. Has been a while since I watched it though.

Yeah if the verse needs any calcs and I can attempt to do them once the fourm move is done within the next few days.

Yeah B.D.A is the only thing so far that gave Izayoi real stat booster. Plus the star particles in his body are getting evolved (When will he gonna awaken soon? Lol)

Ah, alright.

By the way, I've heard that idea of Brahman is similar to Platonic Concepts being 1-A. That could possibly help 2-Digits & by consequence 1-Digits a lot, even if Mondaiji's Brahman runs into the same problem as False Platonic Concepts it's an almost guaranteed tier 1. Instead of being stuck as super above basline 2-A (idk if the ridiculous amount of infinities can allow the verse to go into tier 1 anyways).

Basically Brahman is just like Taikyoku/Atziluth from Shinza verse. Alpha & Omega, Yin & Yang, Heaven & Earth, beginning and the end of all things in existence,...bunch of shenanigans that you could possibly think of. 3-Digit are Brahman of course, 2-Digit are Proto-Brahman, 1-Digit = F-word to y'all.

Let say that even with bunch of restrictions the 3-Digit still view whole creation like trash, the 2-Digit are their bosses, and 1-Digit? No matter how much number all 3-Digit and 2-Digit are combined, they will get shitstomped by 1-Digit eventually. Another "Hajun vs 3 Colors" situation for you.

Okay, I think understand, pretty impressive stuff. But can 3-Digits under the many restrictions placed on Little Garden still be scaled to the fact they're Brahman? They seem to be very limited in a lot of ways and the omnipotence they are referred to hold if it were not for LG is probably their general power of being ultimate reality beings.

All 3-Digit Gods ARE Brahman, but got restricted due to the Omnipotence Paradox, End Emptiness sealed most of their powers and the Gift Games. Because of these restrictions they can only use 50% of their power in LG. But even if they got the chance to utilize 100% they still cant never match a 2-Digit, let alone 1-Digit.

It's just the general setting for this verse.

Back