• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bend Time requires a large amount of mana, which requires him to use it sparingly. When he used it in the cutscene, his daughter/empress was surrounded by multiple people trying to kill/kidnap her. But normally he has enough confidence to take on three swordsmen.

Bend Time requires a large amount of mana, which requires him to use it sparingly. When he used it in the cutscene, his daughter/empress was surrounded by multiple people trying to kill/kidnap her. But normally he has enough confidence to take on three swordsmen.
His timestop is done via blink as well

Doesn't mean that he has been immobile for the time stop Blink aim to apply, or that he'll be immobile in the first sword exchange.

I think youre misunderstanding, by immobile it means that when he runs around the timestop turns off and then when he stops moving the timestop reactivates, he can still use it mid-combat as long as hes not physically walking around, anything else is fair game for him

It is an active ability aimed and activated with a gesture, not passive. It would be out of character to constantly aim and cancel Blink, and Corvo is more likely to use Bend Time than spam Blink if he wants to hax during a fight.
Last I checked he can't block or swing his sword while aiming Blink in time stop, and unlike Daud's version he can't even interact with objects; just look around.

It is an active ability aimed and activated with a gesture, not passive. It would be out of character to constantly aim and cancel Blink, and Corvo is more likely to use Bend Time than spam Blink if he wants to hax during a fight.
Last I checked he can't block or swing his sword while aiming Blink in time stop, and unlike Daud's version he can't even interact with objects; just look around.
The timestop is a passive effect of his Blink ability which he has used in cqc before. And no actually he has spammed blink i chracter before, in the comics and the novels, hell him spamming blink in a cqc fight in the novels is what made him realize he needed to start carrying mana potions around with him again.

Provide scans for using the time stop version of Blink for CQC, taking into account that he cannot slash or attack with that version.
In the novel, he was spamming blink for travel, and the second time he was in a rush because hostages were taken (including Emily) and he was blinking while traveling the hall of a masquerade ball and dispatching Whalers on his way which is not CQC.
In the comics he decided to incapitate multiple guards attacking him with lethal force without using his powers to test himself, including Martha who impressed him and gave him a good fight, and I don't recall a blink spam.

Redirective Blink is an upgrade for Blink that was first avaliable for Corvo in Dishonored 2. Daud's version in the DLC allows him to interact with objects unlike Corvo's, but still disables his ability to attack.

Back