• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what exactly are you asking here?
I'm asking for arguments that makes tanjiro's fear hax invalid. You bringing up other versus battles doesn't convince me. Give me valid arguments, bringing uo threads does nothing, You're treating the threads as if they are 100% factual and even then, even if they were right I would still need to know why they are right. I still need to know why tanjiro lost to characters that had no resistance to fear manipulation. I don't need the outcome, I need the points that lead to that outcome

In the yujiro thread, people outright said that yujiro resists the aura, In the doppio thread they didn't even bring up the fear hax, So they didn't bring points to counter it so bringing that up is pointless

In the yujiro thread, people outright said that yujiro resists the aura, In the doppio thread they didn't even bring up the fear hax, So they didn't bring points to counter it so bringing that up is pointless
Nowhere on his profile says that he resists that though

Okay, They were wrong for using something that's not in their profile then
They used something that would be able to be potentially added by scaling to other characters and what do you know Wolf has Terror res and ape can possibly scale to that along with numerous other characters ok now i'm done talking don't except me to reply unless someone else says anything

They used something that would be able to be potentially added by scaling to other characters and what do you know Wolf has Terror res and ape can possibly scale to that along with numerous other characters
Uhhh, First off the thing they used is because he was able to fight musashi dude who apparently has fear hax, But the validity of their claim (and yours) does not matter if they aren't in the profiles, If you want ape to get fear resistance then go ahead and make a CRT, Secondly why would a character scale to someone else's resistance, even if someone is stronger that doesn't mean they'd have the same hax. And the reasoning they used for yujiro having resistance to fear manip isn't through scaling, he apparently fought someone who apparently have fear hax. thats not him scaling to musashi, thats him resisting an ability of musashi therefore giving him a resistance

And the wolf's fear resistance is through items, Unless ape has said items there is no way in hell he's getting a resistance to fear manipulation through scaling to wolf

Okay. I'm reviving this thread. It has been over 2 years and numerous matches involving Tanjiro and having the participation of KnY supporters have been made where opponents who didn't have fear or paralysis resistance won against him and the matches were added to his profile. His Battle Spirit did not matter in those fights at all. It's not like freaking Conqueror's Haki from One Piece where he flexes it and anyone who can't resist just loses. If you disagree, you can go ahead and CRT for all of Tanjiro's matches (And likely other KnY characters who has the ability) to be removed. End of story.

Last edited:
Back