• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While walking through a forest in the middle of the day,Tanjiro comes across a cave with an massive ape with a large sword stabbed into it’s neck.Tanjiro than notices the corpses of the deceased Demon Slayers on the ground.He realises that he cannot let this “Demon” live any longer,as it will be a threat to humanity.

•Post-Breath of the Sun Mastery Tanjiro is used
•Based Guardian ape is used,Headless is allowed(which means if Tanjiro kills the ape,he has to deal with the
•Both 8A
•Speed equal
•both are 20m apart

The Ape:
V
The Kamado:

Incon:

•Based Guardian ape is used,Headless is allowed(which means if Tanjiro kills the ape,he has to deal with the
I think you missed something here, Anyways I'm not knowledgeable on the ape so I'll try to make a case for tanjiro

I'm not entirely sure on what Tanjiro's AP here but from what I read in the demon slayer verse page the 8-As are due to upscaling so they'd be baseline.

I'm assuming tanjiro is more mobile than the AP cause of its size, Tanjiro is also smarter and should be able to dodge the Ape's attack pretty easily.

Tanjiro outranges a little with breathing attacks so he shouldn't be forced into close quarters with the Ape. Although the Ape has the LS advantage meaning if he manages to get a hold of tanjiro he's not escaping but I doubt that due to his mobility and precog. Also does the Ape resist tanjiro's fear aura that also paralyzes? I dont see any resistance to it in his profile, The ape has his own fear manipulation but tanjiro resists fear manipulation.

Tanjiro has RPL and Rage power meaning he'd get stronger as the fight progresses.

I think you missed something here, Anyways I'm not knowledgeable on the ape so I'll try to make a case for tanjiro

I'm not entirely sure on what Tanjiro's AP here but from what I read in the demon slayer verse page the 8-As are due to upscaling so they'd be baseline.

I'm assuming tanjiro is more mobile than the AP cause of its size, Tanjiro is also smarter and should be able to dodge the Ape's attack pretty easily.

Tanjiro outranges a little with breathing attacks so he shouldn't be forced into close quarters with the Ape. Although the Ape has the LS advantage meaning if he manages to get a hold of tanjiro he's not escaping but I doubt that due to his mobility and precog. Also does the Ape resist tanjiro's fear aura that also paralyzes? I dont see any resistance to it in his profile, The ape has his own fear manipulation but tanjiro resists fear manipulation.

Tanjiro has RPL and Rage power meaning he'd get stronger as the fight progresses.
The Ape has animalistic intelligence,so I don’t the ape will give a **** about Tanjiro’s aura(I also don’t think it’s shown that Tanjiro’s aura affects animals)

The Ape has animalistic intelligence,so I don’t the ape will give a **** about Tanjiro’s aura(I also don’t think it’s shown that Tanjiro’s aura affects animals)
I don't think thats how it works, fear manipulation doesn't care if you choose to care about it or not. He's not inducing fear by showing them something scary or something that will make them scared naturally, He's forcefully inducing fear to the opponent whether the opponent cares or not

Also if his death hax is only for his second key after he dies then it won't activate since tanjiro wouldn't be killing him, He'd just be incapped, Unless the parasite inside the ape also triggers when the target is incapped, but if its a living being, it might also get fear haxed by tanjiro's aura and get paralyzed

People were capable of talking while under their aura though so he can still roar
Then they'd just have resistance to the said fear aura, cause almost everyone around tanjiro when he's fighting is also a slayer and therefore have their own battle spirits

Muzan’s aura affected Akaza and he was able to talk
Akaza resists paralysis then

Edit: My bad I didn't see that he did get effect by muzan's . although I dont remember him being able to talk and if he was then it'd just be because muzan suppressed his aura, because paralysis is paralysis

Akaza resists paralysis then

Edit: My bad I didn't see that he did get effect by muzan's . although I dont remember him being able to talk and if he was then it'd just be because muzan suppressed his aura, because paralysis is paralysis
I’m pretty sure ape can still roar as it’s based on the feeling of the air getting heavier around you also what if the ape uses its fart attack wouldn’t Tanjiro pass out because of his enhanced smell and eventually die from poison?

I’m pretty sure ape can still roar as it’s based on the feeling of the air getting heavier around you also what if the ape uses its fart attack wouldn’t Tanjiro pass out because of his enhanced smell and eventually die from poison?
He's paralyzed, None of those are happening, Tanjiro's fear aura is potent enough to cause internal bleeding, Its not a fear aura that you can simply resist by being brave / strong willed, Animalistic or anything like that. He'd be completely paralyzed as the ape doesn't have resistance and thats that

Also the fear aura isn't activated if the target feels that the air around them is heavier, Its just a byproduct of the fear aura itself

He's paralyzed, None of those are happening, Tanjiro's fear aura is potent enough to cause internal bleeding, Its not a fear aura that you can simply resist by being brave / strong willed, Animalistic or anything like that. He'd be completely paralyzed as the ape doesn't have resistance and thats that
It clearly doesn't shut down all functions though otherwise they wouldn't be able to breath nor would their heart beat and if you say it does that's massive NLF

It clearly doesn't shut down all functions though otherwise they wouldn't be able to breath nor would their heart beat and if you say it does that's massive NLF
Breathing and the heart beating are involuntary actions, Roaring isn't. That's a false equivalence

Also the death hax is only in the second key where he needs to die to get it. Which wont happen cause tanjiro would just incap him with the fear hax

bowl movements can be involuntary
I assume you mean bowel, And if it is then its not fair at all.

First off you're just gonna assume he's gonna fart out of nowhere, Plus even if that does happen its highly unlikely it would happen before tanjiro incaps him (his aura is literally passive)

Depending on the range, it might not even work on tanjiro, why would tanjiro be in close range with this thing, He'd just keep his distance. Tanjiro's not stupid

Talking and making audible noises is voluntary yet they still can do that
I already explained that, If you could send me a scan of akaza talking while muzan hasn't suppressed his aura yet, I would appreciate it, And akaza also has resistance to paralysis inducement in his profile while the ape doesn't, Again, false equivalence

I already explained that, If you could send me a scan of akaza talking while muzan hasn't suppressed his aura yet, I would appreciate it, And akaza also has resistance to paralysis inducement in his profile while the ape doesn't, Again, false equivalence
you can stay here while this likely goes Necro I'm going to speak with a reasonable person before I lose it

you can stay here while this likely goes Necro I'm going to speak with a reasonable person before I lose it
I'm sorry but In my opinion asking for scans, and bringing up things that are actually in the person's profile is reasonable, But you do you

I'm sorry but In my opinion asking for scans, and bringing up things that are actually in the person's profile is reasonable, But you do you
Why bother you're probably the type to argue that Tanjiro fear haxes a Chaos Beast from DnD just because the profile doesn't say it has the resistance. You can't always assume X will work against Y just because it doesn't say it won't

Why bother you're probably the type to argue that Tanjiro fear haxes a Chaos Beast from DnD just because the profile doesn't say it has the resistance. You can't always assume X will work against Y just because it doesn't say it won't
First off, Chill out man, Secondly, That is how it works homie, Thats how the site works, If a character doesn't have a resistance against something, unless they are higher dimensional than the caster, Then it will work, If you want that to be changed go make a CRT

Also it sounded like you're telling me that the burden of proof is on me, You're saying I can't assume something will work on someone if they don't have resistance, That's stupid, No offense. If a character has something another character doesn't have resistance to it. You're basically saying. "This ability won't work on this character even though they have no resistance because no

Also it sounded like you're telling me that the burden of proof is on me, You're saying I can't assume something will work on someone if they don't have resistance, That's stupid, No offense. If a character has something another character doesn't have resistance to it. You're basically saying. "This ability won't work on this character even though they have no resistance because no
Yet you'd probably ignore the fact that said thing doesn't need such resistance on profile to do that as said opponent could be without emotion, is in Berserk mode, is a machine, is mindless, in a significantly higher tier, or has an abstract existence with your logic Tanjiro would beat Perfect Cell because he doesn't resist fear hax which is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Yet you'd probably ignore the fact that said thing doesn't need such resistance on profile to do that as said opponent could be without emotion, is in Berserk mode, is a machine, is mindless, in a significantly higher tier, or has an abstract existence with your logic Tanjiro would beat Perfect Cell because he doesn't resist fear hax which is ridiculous.
Bro, No offense but none of those are valid.
Emotion doesn't matter, Also you can't prove that, In his profile it doesn't say mindless it says animalistic, animals have emotions and such. It does have emotions. Its a sentient being. Machine? Now thats just flat out wrong, are we reading the same profile? Its literally an ape. Its not mindless its got animalistic intelligence. Significantly higher tier doesn't mean shit, this is hax. The main thing about hax is that they dont care about strength unless you're at a higher dimension, and wtf do you mean significantly higher tier? they're literally in the same tier, its not like the ape is High 3-A. Perfect cell literally has nothing to do with this. If you want your points to be valid, If you want the ape to be mindless, a machine, or that is has no emotion go make a CRT.

You're bringing up shit irrelevant to fear hax and just hax in general as they're meant to bypass strength without having to be on the same strength as the opponent and I am the unreasonable one?

Bro, No offense but none of those are valid.
Emotion doesn't matter, Also you can't prove that, In his profile it doesn't say mindless it says animalistic, animals have emotions and such. It does have emotions. Its a sentient being. Machine? Now thats just flat out wrong, are we reading the same profile? Its literally an ape. Its not mindless its got animalistic intelligence. Significantly higher tier doesn't mean shit, this is hax. The main thing about hax is that they dont care about strength unless you're at a higher dimension, and wtf do you mean significantly higher tier? they're literally in the same tier, its not like the ape is High 3-A. Perfect cell literally has nothing to do with this. If you want your points to be valid, If you want the ape to be mindless, a machine, or that is has no emotion go make a CRT.
I'm not talking about the ape I'm talking about your logic that lacking a resistance to a certain ability means that it will always work when it doesn't really always work like that.

I'm not talking about the ape I'm talking about your logic that lacking a resistance to a certain ability means that it will always work when it doesn't really always work like that.
Yes it does. Cause you said that being mindless etc. prevents fear manipulation right? That was one of your points, But if you prevent manipulation through being mindless then you DO have resistance to fear manipulation. You just have a different way of preventing it, but it is still resistance

You're bringing up shit irrelevant to fear hax and just hax in general as they're meant to bypass strength without having to be on the same strength as the opponent and I am the unreasonable one?
So Tanjiro's Fear hax will work on Perfect Cell is that what you are saying? Despite cell being able to destroy the solar system Tanjiro can fear hax him despite the massive gap in pretty much every aspect. That seems like a massive Fallacy as Fear hax and something like Existence Erasure and Soul hax are fundamentally different as one ignores durability while the other is 100 percent always based on potency

Last edited:
So Tanjiro's Fear hax will work on Perfect Cell is that what you are saying? Despite cell being able to destroy the solar system Tanjiro can fear hax him despite the massive gap in pretty much every aspect.
This is a massive false equivalence and also unrelated, that is not the case here, stop bringing up other characters. and the ape is nowhere near solar system so idk why you brought that up. And yes, If there is a character thats solar system but has 0 resistances to fear hax, fights again someone who's building level but has fear hax he WILL be able to induce fear into him, What's saying he can't. Why would it matter if someone can destroy the solar system if he doesn't even have enough time to output that AP before he gets fear haxxed into oblivion.

This is a massive false equivalence and also unrelated, that is not the case here, stop bringing up other characters. and the ape is nowhere near solar system so idk why you brought that up. And yes, If there is a character thats solar system but has 0 resistances to fear hax, fights again someone who's building level but has fear hax he WILL be able to induce fear into him, What's saying he can't. Why would it matter if someone can destroy the solar system if he doesn't even have enough time to output that AP before he gets fear haxxed into oblivion.
That is a gigantic NLF as if i made Tanjiro Vs Perfect Cell it would be declared a stomp in cells favor by the mods themselves and if you made that argument there they would tell you no that is not how that works. We as a community already have added matches with Tanjiro that don't consider his fear hax as absolute against stronger/similar strength opponents otherwise you should make requests for numerous matchups for removal then for being stomps

Sorry for divulging to make a point, but what im trying to say is Ape should be able to fight as we had matchups with the same situation that were able to be added anyway

That is a gigantic NLF as if i made Tanjiro Vs Perfect Cell it would be declared a stomp in cells favor by the mods themselves and if you made that argument there they would tell you no that is not how that works. We as a community already have added matches with Tanjiro that don't consider his fear hax as absolute against stronger/similar strength opponents otherwise you should make requests for numerous matchups for removal then for being stomps
I would very much appreciate if you present the arguments that was used there here, To be frank I don't care if there were old matches where tanjiro's fear hax was ignored, As long as I don't see any valid arguments which you haven't given, I won't sell it. Just telling me that someone beat tanjiro and his fear hax was ignored that doesn't mean the same should be said here

I would very much appreciate if you present the arguments that was used there here, To be frank I don't care if there were old matches where tanjiro's fear hax was ignored, As long as I don't see any valid arguments which you haven't given, I won't sell it. Just telling me that someone beat tanjiro and his fear hax was ignored that doesn't mean the same should be said here
what exactly are you asking here?

Back