• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro Vs A Spider Demon CONCLUDED

I'm leaning to Tanjiro for superior mobility and Analytical Prediction, how does Armor Spider's soul absorption work

The reason the armor spider is hard to fight in demon souls is because your stuck in a tiny tunnel like half a mile away from it. Neither apple here so Tanjiro just runs up and stabs it.

The reason the armor spider is hard to fight in demon souls is because your stuck in a tiny tunnel like half a mile away from it. Neither apple here so Tanjiro just runs up and stabs it.
Wdym it doesn’t apply here The fight takes place in said tunnel

Oh it does. Well Tanjiro is still way more mobile then the demon slayer so he should be able to dodge. The only thing is he may get hit the spiders AoE of fire, but I doubt that would be the case.

Oh it does. Well Tanjiro is still way more mobile then the demon slayer so he should be able to dodge. The only thing is he may get hit the spiders AoE of fire, but I doubt that would be the case.
The spider also can regurgitate a black flammable substance that travels pretty far down the tunnel that you have to run away from otherwise you get stuck in it and burn to death-also speeds equalized

That’s what I was referring to with the AoE, but Tanjiro has predictive abilities so he should be able to see it coming and run back.

That’s what I was referring to with the AoE, but Tanjiro has predictive abilities so he should be able to see it coming and run back.
Like it coats the entire floor like a mudslide
And also has a giant fire breath attack that fills half the tunnel

I know, I’ve played the game. Tanjiro just needs to do what the slayer does to avoid it, and due to his predictive abilities he should be able to see the attack coming and run away.

Oh it appears he doesn’t. It’s been a bit since I’ve fought the armored spider so let me rewatch the fight to see if there is a tell for the oil trap.

Just rewatched the armored spider fight. There isn’t any tell he’s about to do the oil slick, he just suddenly barfs it out. Though even then the Slayer of Demon can outrun it. Still leaning to Tanjiro because he’s way more mobile than the slayer of demons and arguably more skilled so he should be able to consistently avoid it, but there is a slight chance he gets trapped in the oil and burnt.

That smell stuff doesn’t seem like it would help him in combat, especially since the profile goes out of its way to say it helps him in combat in the next key.

Regardless, Tanjiro still has mobility and skill so I'm staying with my vote. Tanjiro's flame resistant uniform should aid in his survival as well

considering to beat this boss all u have to do is roll dodge the webs and dodge a telegraphed AOE attack tanjiro is more then mobile enough to not get hit and he dosen't strike me as the cocky type that will try to finish the boss of despite seeing a dangerous attack coming. Tanjiro fra
Can we put him vs false king allant or somebody else?

considering to beat this boss all u have to do is roll dodge the webs and dodge a telegraphed AOE attack tanjiro is more then mobile enough to not get hit and he dosen't strike me as the cocky type that will try to finish the boss of despite seeing a dangerous attack coming. Tanjiro fra
Can we put him vs false king allant or somebody else?
Voting is over you fool can’t you read?

Back