• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is Fool's Idol immortality combat applicable?
I’m pretty sure it is as its listed as standard equipment will just keep being resurrected until the Dregling is killed which isn’t that difficult to figure out as he literally shouts that the fools idol shall be resurrected eternally and doing some sus ritual stuff that might tip tanjiro off that he’s bringing it back so unless tanjiro just kills the dregling imeadiately he’s going to have to kill it twice minimum to win

So I watched the fight and I think Tanjiro wins. Her paralysis inducement and energy blasts won't be helpful because of Tanjiro's mobility. Her teleportation takes a few seconds to activate. Tanjiro can take care of the Dregling since he literally says he ressurects the Fool's Idol. And as for her duplication, all of her clones should go down in one hit.

So I watched the fight and I think Tanjiro wins. Her paralysis inducement and energy blasts won't be helpful because of Tanjiro's mobility. Her teleportation takes a few seconds to activate. Tanjiro can take care of the Dregling since he literally says he ressurects the Fool's Idol. And as for her duplication, all of her clones should go down in one hit.
Speeds equalized by the way so if Tanjiro steps on any of the invisible glyphs he’s getting paralyzed and shot with magic regardless how agile he might be and the glyphs are placed everywhere and the copies are shooting magic every time Tanjiro touches the ground is a chance to get paralyzed and shot and this Glyphs are hard to keep track of as they can be set up in numerous locations and can be changed whilst fighting the copies

And the copies actually are pretty durable and don’t die in one hit and take numerous attacks to dispelled and other copies shoot at you while you’re fighting one

Speeds equalized by the way so if Tanjiro steps on any of the invisible glyphs he’s getting paralyzed and shot with magic regardless how agile he might be and the glyphs are placed everywhere and the copies are shooting magic every time Tanjiro touches the ground is a chance to get paralyzed and shot and this Glyphs are hard to keep track of as they can be set up in numerous locations and can be changed whilst fighting the copies

And the copies actually are pretty durable and don’t die in one hit and take numerous attacks to dispelled and other copies shoot at you while you’re fighting one
1. Speed and mobility are not the same thing.
2. The glyphs aren't invisible. (unless that's just a game mechanic) Even then he resists paralysis inducement.
3. Tanjiro has precognition so he should be able to dodge the blasts and find out who the real one is.
4. Tanjiro has fear manipulation so he can paralyze the clones.

The Glyphs turn invisible after a second
Tanjiro lacks precog in this key
And tanjiro doesn’t resist paralysis inducement especially magic based paralysis inducement
The clones definitely don’t die in one hit that information is incorrect

I highly doubt the possessed inorganic marionette controlled by the soul of a demon that laughs constantly throughout the fight even close to death would be affected by his fear manipulation especially since the marionette is as strong as him if not stronger
That's a good point, but it doesn't whether or not the opponent is as strong as him. Fear manipulation isn't based on strength.

I mean. The guy resurrecting her doesn’t actually say he is doing it, he just says she will resurrect. Depending on how Tanjiro understands that he could think she just resurrects on her own eternally.

Though she can literally never kill him because he outskills by light years and is cartoonishly more mobile than the Slayer of Demons, a guy that causally dodges all of her attacks with zero difficulty once so ever.

I think Tanjiro wins, but probably by incap rather than understanding what the dude resurrecting her says. Because without context his statement means she would, herself, resurrect.

I mean. The guy resurrecting her doesn’t actually say he is doing it, he just says she will resurrect. Depending on how Tanjiro understands that he could think she just resurrects on her own eternally.

Though she can literally never kill him because he outskills by light years and is cartoonishly more mobile than the Slayer of Demons, a guy that causally dodges all of her attacks with zero difficulty once so ever.

I think Tanjiro wins, but probably by incap rather than understanding what the dude resurrecting her says. Because without context his statement means she would, herself, resurrect.
If Tanjiro Makes one misstep and gets paralyzed she and her clones are going to shoot him full of holes with their magic and the glyphs are scattered everywhere and change locations

She doesn’t aim her paralysis at all. Also there’s no way she’ll be able to kill him in one paralysis. The Slayer is baseline high 8-C and he can face tank her attacks. Honestly I don’t even think the Fool’s Idol should scale to the slayer in any way. Her entire gimmick is that she resurrect spams forever and the slayer can’t leave the room due to gameplay mechanics. In the original and remaster the slayer completely stomps her in practically every way.

She doesn’t aim her paralysis at all. Also there’s no way she’ll be able to kill him in one paralysis. The Slayer is baseline high 8-C and he can face tank her attacks. Honestly I don’t even think the Fool’s Idol should scale to the slayer in any way. Her entire gimmick is that she resurrect spams forever and the slayer can’t leave the room due to gameplay mechanics. In the original and remaster the slayer completely stomps her in practically every way.
Tanji doesn’t have magic res like the slayer though her attacks should deal quite a lot of damage with her copies firing on him at once
I’ll be swapping to a demon slayer vs Sekirio After this

He resist what the attack is made of, but that doesn’t mean the effect of the Magic isn’t physical. The slayer resisting it doesn’t mean you need Magic resist to survive it, it just means it can be weakened by Magic resistance.

Even assume she can one shot Tanjiro, he causally walks past all her attacks and stomps her in close combat.

He resist what the attack is made of, but that doesn’t mean the effect of the Magic isn’t physical. The slayer resisting it doesn’t mean you need Magic resist to survive it, it just means it can be weakened by Magic resistance.

Even assume she can one shot Tanjiro, he causally walks past all her attacks and stomps her in close combat.
Then he steps on a glyph and gets paralyzed then shot with magic by her copies

speeds equalized btw and her copies can make good tangible distractions that can fight back as well as force him to move across the Pews to potentially get paralyzed and shot again

Back