• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tall Tank Vs Tiny Fox - AD-TP vs Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
71oGvirsodL. SY355
40eaaf41dee2c19456c11e863b61c581--pokemon-eevee-cute-eevee
Just made Eevee's profile yesterday and it needed something to fight.
ATDP is obviously manned.

Speed Equalized

No, Verse Equalization doesn't mean the ATDP resists Normal-Type Attacks.

Eevee via agility, various ablities, and knocking the AT-DP off it's feet.

I have to agree. If Evee can knock the AT-DP down, it wins. And there is no way the AT-DP gunner will be able to hit such a small target moving at around speed of sound. Then there's the fact that Star Wars directed energy weapons have impressive AP but low AOE. I don't see the AT-DP's main cannon doing anything here for the reason that it has High 8-C AP but AOE is pathetic (several square metres only).

For a minute I was going to say you voted but I remebered you were here shitposting so vote counted

Eevee: 5

AD-TP: 0

Ok, this fight is hilarious in my head. I mean, a walker trying to shoot down a... fox?

I go for Eevee, the AT-DP is going to have a nightmare trying to shoot it down due how small it is + Eevee can do the "rat stategy", aka constantly attack one spot to make a hole on it and attack the crew.

Edit: Just noticed, I think this match would be added to the "Stormtroopers", because they use this walkers

Ok, I'll add the stormtroopers onto catagories and maybe I bring up a thread about pilots in vehichles and how that affect victories.

Eevee: 5

AD-TP: 0

Numbersguy said:
Edit: Just noticed, I think this match would be added to the "Stormtroopers", because they use this walkers
Nope. The Imperial Army's Vehicle Command Corps is a separate division from the Stormtrooper Corps. While it is true that they are both under the Imperial Army and regular Stormtroopers would know the basics of operating a walker, the Vehicle Command Corps and Stormtrooper Corps are different divisions.

It... doesn't actually matter to me. They're still human, and will get ripped to shreds if Eevee got in.

Goodness, so many bumps. But yeah. I'm not sure how AT-DP has a chance here. Limited range against a small target, & even with speed equalized, that's a hefty challenge, especially with the huge weak point of its legs.

Eevee also has more hax. Swift is arguably Danmaku, Trump Card is... some sort of range. & it has some Statistics Manipulation via Baby-Doll Eyes, Growl, Tail Whip, Charm, or Sand Attack. Although, except SA, all of those work based on the target finding Eevee cute or endearing. Not as effective if they can barely see Eevee, much less see it being cute, & Sand Attack probably won't get in the eyes of someone in a cockpit that high up.

If the Eevee has Adaptability, its Normal-type attacks also hit much harder. Double strength if we go by game mechanics.

Both have ranged attacks, but Eevee's are arguably better. Eevee might hit harder, it's dubious if its statistics manipulation will matter, but it's still probably gonna be hard for the AT-DP to hit it anyway.

Maybe this is hasty, but I think, ultimately, Eevee knocks it over, or at least unsteadies it, & bashes & blasts the AT-DP to pieces, with Low to Medium difficulty. I pity whatever pilot &/or gunner are in there.

I suppose that might be true. I mean, even if bloodlusted, the best that vehicle can do while knocked over is flail its legs -not even a threatening action at that point- & maybe shoot lasers in mostly irrelevant directions.

And I doubt the pilot &/or gunner inside are equipped to take on an 8-C with their vehicle rendered close to useless, if not utterly incapacitated. I'd assume it still counts as a win here as long as the Eevee takes out the machine but leaves the pilot &/or gunner alive. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back