• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales Revision Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without further do we have Zestiria\Berserai characters listed as 8-C and low 7-C for the most cast but with this thread, I want to show other statement and feats that put the characters on much higher scale

1-Strong Seraph can cause Volcano Eruption with their power

It said during the game that strong fire seraph is compared to that of Eruption Volcano as can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/zjtDJ

Eruption Volcano can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loAn4jmcgo&list=PLVBHCZXojrJerms0SWNyf0eahXlbNlXzr < from 1:33 to 2:16

According to Assaltwaffle the effect looks similar o the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa, which yielded 200 Megatons of TNT and messed with the global temperature for 5 years.

that make it 7-A feat

This feat scale to characters such as Lailah\Edna and Dezel who gain similar power after going through the trails and power up much further

2-God tier seraphs feats and statement:

There are many statements of the empyreans power especially Maotelus who is the strongest of them all

1- According to Edna there some seraphs out there who can move the continent as can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/t339c

2-empyrean are the seraphs who keep the balance across all of the Continent and the source of all the Artes the seraphs can use across the land as can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/SFrAP

3-Matouls domain and power can cover The entire Continent and he is too powerful being he use the earth itself as his vessel as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/fgXTw

for reference, this is an image of Glenwood Continent: http://www.supersoluce.com/sites/de...les-of-zestiria-soluce-carte-du-monde-001.jpg

4-When the empyreans awake and go to slumber the shape of the world itself change as can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/PGgxG

5-toward the end of Berseria Matouls unleash his domain which covers the whole planet as can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlturbzdMEA&list=PLCLeSTzz6trZMw5FhAz6Y5N6kT5wM0xzE&index=22 < from 2:08:06 to 2:08:23

All those are 6-A to high 6-A feats

Who should scale? it scale to Matouls himself of course and Heldaf who absorbed his power plus Sorey who fought them both and possibly Rose who hold power close to Sorey although clearly still weaker than him

This is all I think, once I am done with this tales of Symphonia will be next ~

Looks legit

a╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂH╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Â6╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âc╠Âu╠Âz╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂD╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠ÂO╠Âv╠ÂO╠Â

I also think that this seems fine, but that it is better to get a calculation for the volcano feat.

I mean, I guess I can try. Are the cloud covering the entire planet/continent etc and do we have a timeframe?

I showed this to 2 Calcs members and they said it may not be doable but both suggest it's within the range of City\Mountain level

Nah the cloud is covering only the continent IIRC and we don't have timeframe for this unfortunately

I mean we can low ball the calc no?

Well if it isn't really possible to calculate it I guess that "likely 7-A" or something like that could work

Low ball for this feat is City level from what I was told, I will place it as At least 7-B likely 7-A in the profiles

If everyone is fine with this

It just matter of how to word the profiles now

Any suggestions that can help

EDIT: Nevermind I will figure it myself

Seraphs: Are stated to be able to move continents

Who to scale: Scales with seraphs

Idk what else to put tbh lol

Iirc 6-A to High 6-A scales to EoG Armatized Sorey, Dragon Heldalf, EoG Velvet(relative to EoG Laphicet and Armatized Artorius), EoG Laphicet/Maotelus, Innominat(was comparable to Laphicet) and Armatized Artorius(has the power of Innominat and can fight EoG Velvet and Laphicet albeit lost in the end).

Also in Zestiria it's a super continent since Maotelus merged most of the land mass of the world at the end of Berseria making Glenwood iirc.

Innominat was never fully awake as mentioned by Eizen at the end so Artorius and Velvet does not scale and if you scale Velvet you will need to scale literally everyone in Berseria which would result in high 6-A for even fodders in Zestiria, that being said full power Innominat will scale to this

Yeah I am aware of that hence why I put High 6-A

While not fully awaken Innominat was still comparable to Laphicet and was still capable of causing trouble after Artorius was taken out(though Velvet stopped that). Remember Laphicet is only a part of Innominat's original power. And Innominat still got 6/8 malevolent types meaning his power return to full was near completion. Artorius even feeds him his own despair so he could have been 7/8 of the way to full power.

EoG Velvet has consumed so much only top tiers are comparable to her at the end. Also Velvet and Laphicet were the only ones shown to be comparable to Innominat and Armatized Artorius either way so no one else gets scaled. Velvet was even the one in the cutscenes to fight and finish off Armatized Artorius and is the one who keeps Innominat sealed.

Even when not full awakened Innominat was able to hold off and push back the other 4 Empyreans even when he was forced out of the earthpules of the planet.

Laphicet only get massive power-up that put him on the same height as Innominat at the end of the game after the final fight, Phi only fought Innominat avatar who didn't even had his full power, even Zavied was able to hold Innominat Laphi for sometime this unless you want to argue for High 6-A Zavied, everyone and their mothers were trading attack with Artorius

Beside they kept saying the only way to defeat full power Innominat is to awaken the 4 emperors if they can beat full power Innominat they wouldn't bother with them

Only Innominat with his true body scale

Velvet released literally everyone she consumed when she Hit the Volcano to awaken the four emperors she had no one left by the time she fought Artorius

Her sealing Innominat have nothing to do with this whole thing

Sage God Slayer said:
Even when not full awakened Innominat was able to hold off and push back the other 4 Empyreans even when he was forced out of the earthpules of the planet.
The 4 Empyreans only appears after the final battle they never fought Innominat

I am not really against High 6-A Velvet I just have problem with scaling everyone else, you can't say they were watching the whole time with just Velvet fighting Artorius

Normal Artorius and Innominat Armatized Artorius are massively different in power.

I'm not saying Velvet, Innominat(not full power) and Armatized Artorius were on the same level as Maotelus but they were not that far behind considering Innominat's body in itself was still massive(Innominat's transcendent body, which is considered the planet and earthpulse itself) which was made into the Throne iirc.

Also as seen in the cutscene in th first part of the final fight only Laphicet and Velvet were putting much into the fight and everyone getting exhausted while Innominat and Artorius looked indifferent. While I agree they were not just watching we still see in the in Armatized Artorius was held off and finished by Velvet herself.

Either way I agree with Maotelus being High 6-A and that Velvet, not full power Innominat and Armatized Artorius being 6-A with Sorey and Heldalf.

Here's where Laphicet said Innominat is pushing back against the Empyreans.

Innominat holding off the Empyreans

Actually, base Artorius was handling both Velvet and Rokuro at the same time but you are saying now Velvet herself is stronger than Armatized Artorius wich doesn't make sense

One can make argument that Artorius was exhausted from fighting the whole party and then Velvet finished him off, again I can buy 6-A Velvet but everyone else will create massive problem

It's the same case when Shigure took on the whole party then Rokuro fought him alone

Unlike Heldaf fight where Sorey was kicking his ass all time before he went dragon mode Artorius was doing fine

The 4 Empyreans never truly awake until after the final battle, saying weakened Innominat > other 4 Empyreans isnt realistic because their combined power are higher than his

I am against scaling anything from Berseria besides full power Innominat unless we find something directly from Berseria

Velvet herself is able to maintain an eternal seal of cosumption on Innominat who was able to push against the other Empyreans, so I can see how she is comparable to Armatized Artorius. I might have worded it wrongly but Velvet defeated Armatized Artorius but she is not stronger since like you said the others and Laphicet were there fighting too.

While I agree the others were there fighting we know Velvet and Laphicet were protrayed to be the strongest of the group as seen with Laphicet constantly being the one to heal and protect the team and Velvet being the main fighter.

The Empyreans might not have fully awakened until after the fight but that was due to Innominat pushing them back the entire time and only cause his domain over the planet is gone after he is sealed in the end. Either way Innominat's body is the exact thing that is the earthpulses which affect the land, fully awakened or not.

Not scaling anything to Maotelus and Full power Innominat but it's not like they were far behind in power since Innominat was not missing much of the malevolent types and that he could empower all the malakim that was in his Empyrean Throne on top of holding off the Empyreans from full awakening which is evident when they truly awaken the moment Innominat was sealed, while not stronger than all four he was still their leader and he showed that.

Either way it's up to you if want to scale Velvet since you're the one doing the revisions, I'm just stating my two cents on the matter.

Velvet was sucking the very same malevolence Innominat had and he take it from her only for her to consume it again and the cycle goes on .... any theron would have done that and again you are suggesting they weakened him which would make the entire party 6-A hence why scaling him is wrong in the first place

Yes they are the strongest duo but they are not leaps and bounds above the others to the point they make him look like scrubs, Shigure took on the whole party only for Rokuro to beat him alone later after he was weakened near the end of the game

Weakened Innominat pushing back weakened 4 Empyrean prove nothing, yes the earthpulse are his body but the party fought weakened version of him, we already agreed on high 6-A with his true body and again weakened Innominat being stronger than the rest 4 make no sense story wise

Nothing suggest his power depends on how many types he collected if I am not mistaking we just know he needs the 8 types to truly awaken and even then we don't how much difference that make cause Eizen said it will be impossible to kill him if he fully awaken but they just bested his ass moment ago and he had 7 types of malevolence already, Perhaps he's 6-B with 7 types of malevolence? maybe 7-A? who knows really we are just making assumptions here

You want to scale characters to 6-A from high 6-A character, this is like scaling #18 to Goku but put her at 3-B because we think she's a bit weaker

I won't scale Velvet unless we get direct feat, assuming stuff and ignoring others won't get us anywhere

ZERO7772

I'm fine with all of these revisions.

I also agree with ZERO about scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back