• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So basically, I am writing a webnovel, and I have just reset all the settings of the story.

I am going to post quotes and parts of the novel here!

Also, I am open to suggestions!

Last edited:
"Fun fact: Your efforts will never betray you, but they can betray your dreams. Not all dreams will come true through effort. As a matter of fact, most dreams don't even come true. But if you tried your best, you can take solace in that, like the true loser you are.

Oh, it's not much of a fun fact, is it? Heh. I just love making people's days dim."

"Nowadays, magic has lost its meaning; people have started viewing it as a weapon of mass destruction rather than a gift. The phenomenon that was used to heal souls and calm the mind—an apparatus used to study things beyond human cognition—is now viewed as nothing but a means to shed blood. How utterly pathetic we humans are! We truly are ungrateful."

Feats:
"Raaaaaaaahhhh!"

The beast roars ferociously as a violent outburst of flames engulfs Akira from beneath.

"Arrrgh! You ugly piece of shi—"

Before Akira could speak any further, the beast shoved him to the ground.

"Grauuuuuu!"

The beast bellowed, striking Akira with his hands balled into fists again and again, until he couldn't feel Akira's breath anymore.

The beast huffed, gasping for air. If the beast could speak, it would most certainly say that it wasn't a easy fight. After all, Akira had certainly done a number on it.

The beast looked at its wounds; a large open cut on the chest, four of its limbs completely decimated, and its ribcage broken.

Seeing these wounds made the beast furious, but not heeding it mind, the beast moved forward.

With what little sentience it had, the beast thought what it did was right; humans were born this fragile for a reason after all. But this human... how dare this mere human treat him like this? How dare he—

"Oi."

Hearing the familiar, eerie voice, the beast stopped in its tracks, slowly turning around. The fear it felt was unreal—it just wanted to die there and then. To its absolute horror, Akira was there—standing with open wounds across his abdomen, like it meant nothing to him.

"You really are troublesome, you know that?" Akira says, cracking his neck, "So you see, I have a proposal that will benefit you greatly. Not that you understand what I am saying or anything, but basically—"

Akira looks at the beast, dead in the eyes.

"I will have to kill you in five hits. But if I can't kill you in five hits, I will let you live. Simple as that, okay? Good. Let's go!"

Before the beast could respond in any manner, Akira instantly closed the distance between them, appearing right in front of the beast.

"Eyes on me, bitch."

The beast could only widen its eyes in response as Akira's fist connected with its chest, boring a hole right through it.

"Raaaaaah!"

The beast cried out in pain as it looked on with horror at how slowly it was healing.

"One." Akira immediately followed up with an uppercut to the beast's chin, throwing it off the ground. "Two."

The beast stumbled back as the pain slowly sank deep within its body.

But Akira didn't let it rest as he landed two consecutive kicks on each side of the beast's torso.

"Three and four."

Following this, Akira launched a fist straight at the beast's head. At this point, the beast had completely given up on any hopes of winning, waiting for it all to end.

The beast's life flashed before its eyes as Akira crushed its skull at ferocious speeds.

"Five."

Last edited:
"This skill, that skill. Level 10, level 29. Blah, blah, blah. Doesn't matter; put 'em hands up, pretty boy. We finna throw hands!"

"I once killed a werewolf, but after I killed it, it turned into my neighbor's dog for some reason. What? It's not my fault that they got tricked by a werewolf into loving him."

Back