• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Sword training+: (4/9)
Stat-doubling workout (all stats): (3/50)
The boy used an spell to create an clone of himself to go talking to Arend.

"Mind if i give you some advices too?"

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│Òâè — Health: 8/8ÒÇì

And thus, Anna finally manages to finish one third of the intermediate course. It was a rather difficult task, and by this point she only knows the base of Flowmotio, not any more advanced technique. However, she feels like her body is gradually starting to feel lighter after praticing these mobility techniques on such a complex, higher than her level obstacle course which allowed her to evolve faster and perhaps even better. She feels fatigue starting to build up, but this is no time to rest. Anna lands at a flying platform which circles around a pillar, far away from the next platform,, and looks at Xeke.

— Yes, please! I'd love to hear some advice from you, and you do seem to be wiser than me...!

Lesser Strength Training: 5/10

Mobility Training: 5/10

Developing skill [Flowmotion] Level I: 5/5 — Complete!

Skills obtained:

[Flowmotion] — The ability to redirect one's momentum in mid-air and distort the positioning of their body's gravity center, coupled with a nice degree of gymnastic and mobility techniques allow for things like wall jumping to be done with ease. Used in battle, it allows for impredictable movements, unreadable feints and easy maneuvering, as well as air dodging and correcting a whole-bodied movement after it's been initiated. Simply put, the user's momentum gives them all of its benefits, and none of the weaknesses.

Skills in development:

Endurance Training: 1/10 — Every time one completes a training that requires their bodies to be strained, their stamina gives one more step towards development, allowing them to fight longer and take more damage. Step by step, when completed, this training will give the user one more health point and allow them to fight for half an hour longer.

[The Godslayer] — 1.5/21 — The Godslayer is a power contained within the soul of one who trains harder than the others to become stronger, with the goal in mind of facing off those who are inherently their superiors in all regards. It develops by one tenth of a step with every training post which is described in a full action rather than simply building up the numbers with every possible round. The user becomes more efficient in battle against stronger opponents and more resistant to anything that comes from an inherently higher entity, as well as super effective against them. Fully developed, the effects of attacking such a being will ignore most of their durability and godslaying techniques can be attained.

[Pressure of Mind] — 1/5 — A powerful aura leaks from the amazon which trains with determination. For every non-battle related training which is completed by the amazon who trains her body and mind, one point is granted towards obtaining this skill. For every battle training which is completed, two points are obtained. This skill allow them to passively or actively intimidate their opponents. Done passively, anyone will hesitate to attack the powerful and savage figure that is the amazon, and their movements will become clumsier. Done actively, this can allow the amazon to subdue a target with her voice and psychological pressure applied. A sufficiently weaker target might even faint, allowing this to be used as an efficient technique for reducing the number of mooks in the territory.

((Btw, isn't the godmodder going to attack Petra?))

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│Òâè — Health: 8/8ÒÇì
And thus, Anna finally manages to finish one third of the intermediate course. It was a rather difficult task, and by this point she only knows the base of Flowmotio, not any more advanced technique. However, she feels like her body is gradually starting to feel lighter after praticing these mobility techniques on such a complex, higher than her level obstacle course which allowed her to evolve faster and perhaps even better. She feels fatigue starting to build up, but this is no time to rest. Anna lands at a flying platform which circles around a pillar, far away from the next platform,, and looks at Xeke.

— Yes, please! I'd love to hear some advice from you, and you do seem to be wiser than me...!

Lesser Strength Training: 5/10

Mobility Training: 5/10

Developing skill [Flowmotion] Level I: 5/5 — Complete!

Skills obtained:

[Flowmotion] — The ability to redirect one's momentum in mid-air and distort the positioning of their body's gravity center, coupled with a nice degree of gymnastic and mobility techniques allow for things like wall jumping to be done with ease. Used in battle, it allows for impredictable movements, unreadable feints and easy maneuvering, as well as air dodging and correcting a whole-bodied movement after it's been initiated. Simply put, the user's momentum gives them all of its benefits, and none of the weaknesses.

Skills in development:

Endurance Training: 1/10 — Every time one completes a training that requires their bodies to be strained, their stamina gives one more step towards development, allowing them to fight longer and take more damage. Step by step, when completed, this training will give the user one more health point and allow them to fight for half an hour longer.

[The Godslayer] — 1.5/21 — The Godslayer is a power contained within the soul of one who trains harder than the others to become stronger, with the goal in mind of facing off those who are inherently their superiors in all regards. It develops by one tenth of a step with every training post which is described in a full action rather than simply building up the numbers with every possible round. The user becomes more efficient in battle against stronger opponents and more resistant to anything that comes from an inherently higher entity, as well as super effective against them. Fully developed, the effects of attacking such a being will ignore most of their durability and godslaying techniques can be attained.

[Pressure of Mind] — 1/5 — A powerful aura leaks from the amazon which trains with determination. For every non-battle related training which is completed by the amazon who trains her body and mind, one point is granted towards obtaining this skill. For every battle training which is completed, two points are obtained. This skill allow them to passively or actively intimidate their opponents. Done passively, anyone will hesitate to attack the powerful and savage figure that is the amazon, and their movements will become clumsier. Done actively, this can allow the amazon to subdue a target with her voice and psychological pressure applied. A sufficiently weaker target might even faint, allowing this to be used as an efficient technique for reducing the number of mooks in the territory.

((Btw, isn't the godmodder going to attack Petra?))
He'd smirked then he'd started to levitate, he'd summoned an Rapier that looked made out of silver, he'd quickly summoned 2 tornados and cutted them, the wind moved, and he was one with the wind, he'd then started to explain.

"Flowmotions is an action that is really close to the wind, wind? what is wind? wind is the element that Lord Vento, one of the 10 gods gave to us, Flowmotion is an Basic, yet effective, fighting style, you should concentrate 'bout learning the next step of Flowmotion, the thing called Aim Dodging."

He'd calmly said while smirking.

He'd then started to Explain the principles of Aim Dodging: https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aim_Dodging

((And yes, the godmodder will attack petra, he is just walking slowly, he dont have to worry 'bout time.))

Dannysayan said:
'Sword training+: (4/9)'Stat-doubling workout (all stats): (3/50)
OK.
Sword training+: (5/9)

Stat-doubling workout (all stats): (4/50)

Dannysayan said:
'Sword training+: (4/9)'Stat-doubling workout (all stats): (3/50)
OK.
Sword training+: (5/9)

Stat-doubling workout (all stats): (4/50)
The Boy's clone snapped his fingers and created steel blades around him.

"Ah...the art of the sword, the best, yet most dangerous, fighting style that a person could learn, i've noticed that you work too 'Glass cannony' and that isnt good, you can be fast as you want, but if someone is able to break your defenses..."

He'd cutted one of the blades with another blade.

"You will probably be doomed."

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— That's... interesting! Allow me to try.

There should be a place somewhere around here where they constantly shoot projectiles, Anna thinks as she backflips towards the metal cylinder her platform orbited around and uses her knees like a pair of springs to jump to the left, leaving the platforming course... and notices that the advanced one is full of that at exactly the last section, mixing both flowmotion techniques with flying rubber projectile dispensers which target and follow whoever is trying to complete it. This will be one hell of a challenge.

As soon as she lands in a platform, several orbs with cannons at one of their points fly towards Anna and start shooting her, their projectiles bouncing against the platform she landed on. But the more she waits dodging, the more they shoot and soon she notices that staying there and dodging will be nearly impossible with her reflexes. Thus, Anna jumps while trying to read the patterns and acceleration of the shots... and every time she gets hit, she is teleported back to the beginning.

Aimdodge training: 2/5 (Accelerated due to Xeke's coaching.)

Flowmotion II training: 1/5

Lesser Strength Training: 6/10

Mobility Training: 6/10

[The Godslayer] Progress: 2/21

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That the show's begin..."

The godmodder said, he'd started to levitate and using Anti magic he'd shooted 3 'Void spaces' that had Erasure hax, with that, he was able to pass trough the Walls of the Utopia quite easily, he was surrounded by Elite and Noble's soldiers, as the Trainees and the Foot ones were taking the king to safety, he'd summoned an Claymore and with Fire Control he had burned the Elites/Nobles alive.

"Fire!" the boss of an group of archers said, as they shooted an Array of arrows at him.

He'd Used his 'Void space' control with his anti magic to making an -Anti air shield-, a vacuum around him were No Oxygen/Air could pass, so when the arrow got close them stopped moving, like if them where in space, the godmodder then Erased the Vacuum and using some sort of metal control trowed the Arrows back ,murdering them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xeke continued to give Advices to Anna.

((Sorry for disappearing, hopefully this makes up for the delay))

After meeting Anna, I seemed to disappear and spent my time raiding several local dungeons, the last of which I just finished, and finding several artefacts:

Elixir of Kings: A potion brewed from the blood of ancient kings. Said to be give it's consume absolute control over "lesser beings," although who that refers to to is unknown and it appears to have not been designed for human consumption, and requires excessive watering down to be drinkable.

Shards of Calamity: 4 of the 5 pieces of Calamity, a metamorphic weapon said to be able to sunder the world when fully assembled.

Elderberry: A large, blue berry that has a disturbing resemblance to a human heart. Said to only be meant for consumption by "higher beings," but can be diluted enough to be edible by humans, which causes them to become like those "higher beings."

Spear of Destiny: A long, silvery spear covered in strange markings. All wounds inflicted by this spear are treated as having been present since the birth of the target, often causing them to cease to exist, due to dying before that point in time, or suddenly be covered in extremely infected and inflammed wounds.

Ohmsinuu: A strange set of armor that appears to be made of ancient, petrified wood. While its true capabilites are unknown, it appears to be sentient, nearly indestructable and, in responce to attacks, causes large, gnarled trees made of its material to rapidlu burst out of the ground and attempt to attack the offender.

After i leave the final dungeon, i equip Ohmsinuu, which appears to fuse to my skin, and attempt to find enough water to use the Elixir of Kings and the Elderberry.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Under the continued conseuling of Xeke, Anna's training progress seems to accelerate even faster. Soon enough, she is dealing with a good chunk of the advanced-level obstacles course, to the point where it attracts confused looks of people asking "who is that talented amazon". She is, indeed, talented, but with Xeke's aid, her progress seems inhuman in every aspect..

— Xeke... I know you said it was irrelevant, but... who are you, exactly? — asks Anna upon landing, and while panting, yet dodging a huge amount of pellets per second. Somewhere in the corner of her vision she notices the thief coming back with several items, but doesn't have the time to stop her training right now to talk to him.

Aimdodge training: 4/5 (Accelerated due to Xeke's coaching.)

Flowmotion II training: 3/5 (Accelerated)

Lesser Strength Training: 8/10 (Accelerated)

Mobility Training: 8/10 (Accelerated)

[The Godslayer] Progress: 2.8/21.0

I find am abondoned cabin with several large tubs, which have been recently filled by the rain.

I drop 1 drop of the EoK into a tub and use my hands to drink from it. It tastes like pure alcohol and iron, and leaves my tounge and throat numb as i drink it. After drinking it, i feel very good, as if being watched by a benevolent protector. [All stats doubled, gains deep insight on situations concerning history, monarchy and combat]

Using a clean drop of water from another tub, i drop water onto the Elderberry, which then drops into the tub of fresh water below. As i drink the laced water, i experience heavy convulsions and searing pain in my temple. After the convulsions and pain end, i feel highly refreshed, have a small set of horns and the veins near and in my eyes glow a dim gold color. [All stats +2, gradually becomes used to the Elderberry's effects, allowing me to eventually eat the berry itself]

After i recover from the side effects, i store the rest of the EoK and the Elderberry in my pack, before making for petra.

((Health 12/12, and i should be faster than anna even afyer she finishes training))

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì
Under the continued conseuling of Xeke, Anna's training progress seems to accelerate even faster. Soon enough, she is dealing with a good chunk of the advanced-level obstacles course, to the point where it attracts confused looks of people asking "who is that talented amazon". She is, indeed, talented, but with Xeke's aid, her progress seems inhuman in every aspect..

— Xeke... I know you said it was irrelevant, but... who are you, exactly? — asks Anna upon landing, and while panting, yet dodging a huge amount of pellets per second. Somewhere in the corner of her vision she notices the thief coming back with several items, but doesn't have the time to stop her training right now to talk to him.

Aimdodge training: 4/5 (Accelerated due to Xeke's coaching.)

Flowmotion II training: 3/5 (Accelerated)

Lesser Strength Training: 8/10 (Accelerated)

Mobility Training: 8/10 (Accelerated)

[The Godslayer] Progress: 2.8/21.0
The boy tough for a second about what to say.

"What i am? just an young boy from another world..."

He'd calmly said.

Back