• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of a broken world: Part 2.

Sometime in the early morning, my body appears to go into convulsions yet again, only this time it seems to put me back in control. "This is NOT going to be worth the trouble of explaining, i can already tell." i think to myself as i head back to Durphy, seemingly knowing where it is despite not knowing where i am in the slightest.

[Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Body Control (Type 3)]

Dannysayan said:
Stiiiiil meditating with imps around him
i continues to search for Xeke, i go ourside the Inn and see that he's on the roof of it.

"Hey Xeke, what are doing on the roof ?"

I shout at him

As i approach Durphy, a process expedited by my drastically increased speed and perception, i begin to hear, just faintly, the pitter-patter of many tiny, wet feet, even though the sound is obviously very far outside of the range of normal human hearing.

((Me: *makes a mistake 3 days ago*

Procrastination: *points it out*))

After hearing the noise, i collapse to ground and vomit up large amounts of blood and bile as i feel my entire midriff moving on the inside

[Enhanced senses, Enhanced physiology (2 back-up hearts, which, including the original, have several more chambers. Entire digestive system replaced with a fatty sac-like organ that's significantly more efficient]

Hl3 or bust said:
((Me: *makes a mistake 3 days ago*
Procrastination: *points it out*))

After hearing the noise, i collapse to ground and vomit up large amounts of blood and bile as i feel my entire midriff moving on the inside

[Enhanced senses, Enhanced physiology (2 back-up hearts, which, including the original, have several more chambers. Entire digestive system replaced with a fatty sac-like organ that's significantly more efficient]
I have my username for a reason, you know.

Stat-doubling workout (all stats): (14/50)

Strength boosting training 5/5

Strenght Stat increesed by 5

I remember something

"I am going to search for Kenny"

I say to Arend.

I then head towards the exit of the city

I exit the city, but after walking for only a couple of second i notice something ((Hl3)) moving in the distance.

"What is that ?"

I then run towards it.

Not knowing what is running towards me, especially due to my current predicament, my instincts kick in, firing off what appears to be a large, fist shaped mass of bone , which is connected to my body by what appears to be a line of cartilage, in the general direction of the noise

As I see the giant pile of bones coming my way the only thing i can say is:

"oh sh*t"

I'm too slow to dodge it, so i try to overpower the attack using my Rune Spear, activating both the fire and the ice runes.

As the bone mass shatters on impact with the figure, i see a large amount of fire and ice come from behind it, and immediately know who the figure is.

"Overlord?" i say, still crouched over in a puddle of blood and bile

"I have no answers if you want them." i respond, slowly standing up and revealing my new full height, which is just over 9 feet

I look at him from down to up, dou to his tall stature.

I will be honest and direct with him.

"I don't think they'll allow you to enter Durphy or any other city, you look like a monster.

Seriusly, if i didn't know you who were i would have tried killing you"

"mmmh..."

I think about the question

"Oh, you must have some crazy hearing ability because those sounds come from Xeke's friends, which are small water creatures, and they are all the way back at the inn."

wow, he got so many crazy abilities from that berry.

"Huh.....thats neat. Let the rest of them know i'm alright and that i'll meet them later." i say before suddenly disappearing. In reality however, my skin merely developed chromatophores, aided by the steamlining of my digestive system allowing room for new and unique organs which produce chemicals needed for such a thing, which allow me to seemlessly blend in with the surrounding environment.

"Huh, ok then." i say in respose to arend as i develop pads on my feet to move slightly and use my enhanced speed to reach durphy in a few seconds, but wait for overlord as doors randomly opening and closing would cause quite a bit of suspicion

"I'll go inform Xeke and Anna"

I then proceed to return at the Inn.

I look toward the roof and i shout:

"Xeke, get down from there, i've found Kenny. He's waiting for us outside the city"

• Facepalm
"Ok"

I enter the Inn and i head toward Anna's room.

"Arend and Xeke used their super hearing powers to listen to the whole conversation between me and Kenny, but they didn't come on their own, what a bunch of as*holes. I hope at least Anna doesn't have super hearing." i think to myself.

I then knock at the door of her room.

I internally chuckle at Xeke's remark while waiting outside the inn, observing him and his imps

"That kid's gotta be up to something, he acts like he knows our every move." I think to myself

Back