• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of a broken world: Part 2.

"well, i think they are nice people, but ..."

i stay silent for a second and then i start speaking in a dead serius tone

"Both Anna and Arent are very timid. I noticed that Anna has some problems speaking with us and i have the felling that she feels a bit unconfortable, and Arent is scared of other seeing what's under his armor. Meanwhile i think that Kenny is too overconfidend, if he fights like he talk, he's gonna get himself killed"

i then contnues talking using a way lighter tone

"But it's been only a few hours since i met them, so i'm probably wrong,"

Overlord775 said:
"well, i think they are nice people, but ..."
i stay silent for a second and then i start speaking in a dead serius tone

"Both Anna and Arent are very timid. I noticed that Anna has some problems speaking with us and i have the felling that she feels a bit unconfortable, and Arent is scared of other seeing what's under his armor. Meanwhile i think that Kenny is too overconfidend, if he fights like he talk, he's gonna get himself killed"

i then contnues talking using a way lighter tone

"But it's been only a few hours since i met them, so i'm probably wrong,"
"...yeah, fair enough..."

He casually said again.

"Anna is an Amazon, so she grew up in a city were Males werent actually that Welcomed, so i guess she got troubles talking with us."

Dannysayan said:
"Anna is an Amazon, so she grew up in a city were Males werent actually that Welcomed, so i guess she got troubles talking with us."
that explains everything

"oh, that make sense"

i continue to search for the saunas

"i found them !"

i shout to Xeke

As i sit at the table, colors gradualy become brighter and easier to separate and, when i stand up and accidentally walk into someone, i realize that everything appears to be moving far slower than it should.

Overlord775 said:
Dannysayan said:
that explains everything
"oh, that make sense"

i continue to search for the saunas

"i found them !"

i shout to Xeke
"Neat."

he calmly said.

After exploring most of the inn, with the exeption of the sauna's since i couldn't find them, i come back to the lobby to see that the guy i ran into has barely moved, and appears to be mid-blink.

I then leave the inn, curl up in a ditch next to it and fall sleep.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

After a good while, Anna leaves the sauna, in new clothes wherein the only conserved parts from before are a butterfly hairclip she likes, and the interspatial ring in her right middle finger. As she walks through the hall in a wet, white kimono with a red belt which approaches the kind of gi used by martial artists in style, the blonde notices Kenny walking out of the inn.

— Hey, Kenny, where are you going? I've paid the rooms for all of you, so why are you leaving the inn? — she calls out, hurrying towards him, slightly worried.
Kashiwazakisenacrazyres

The boy had teleported outside of the shop, right in the Inn's roof, he was looking the stars, them reminded him of his past, he'd toke a closer look to the moon and letted an Sigh go.

i get out of the sauna.

i dress up and go outside to look at the stars

in the way there i meet Anna and Kenny, who doesn't seem to be fully there

"Hi Anna, nice kimono"

As the version of me that Anna and Overlord was an afterimage, i'm woken up by the wounds of one of them asking me if i'm ok and grogilly respond "I dunno."

After saying that, as far as my mind can tell, i'm flung up into space and see a large variety of creatures, most of which resemble huge maws, until i reach a place where there seems to be nothing but me. Once i reach that place, a strange gold light appears above me, and several tendrils covered in eyes appear to observe me, before one wraps itself around my leg and drags me towards a light.

In reality, i'm sprawled out in a ditch, with my eyes rolled back and no heartbeat.

The boy continued to stay on the roof, he was thinking 'bout his troubled past...he knew what was goin to happen...he'd sigghed boredly.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— Oh, um, thanks — says Anna, but in a low voice, somewhat spaced out not by "stargazing", but by being worried about Kenny laying down there.

— Hey, Kenny, why are you here? — she repeats. — Let's go to a room, shall we?

The boy had entered in meditation, he was there, quiet on the roof, levitating...and gazing the moon..thinking...

As i'm pulled through the light, i see visions of a small child standing over the bodies of a varying amount of people. Eventually, the visions stop and i appear to be in another large, black space, with innumerable moving lights in the distence. After a few seconds, several of the lights seem to get brighter, before seeming to speed towards me, with a large, humanoid being covered in antlers contained within each light.

In reality, my body seems to pick itself up, with the distinct sound of bones splintering and breaking being easily audible, before suddenly sprinting down the road and out of the town.

ok, this i getting really strange, the only explamation i think of is that he's under some side effects of the Elderberry.

i sprint after Kenny

"Where are you going Kenny ?!"

i shout while running after him

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Anna rushes towards Kenny, grabbing him by his left forearm before he can enter the streets.

— Kenny! What are you doing?!

As Anna grabs my body, it simply wrenches itself loose and sprints off signifigantly faster than anyone else could keep up with, with a repeated popping noise being audible.

As horned beings approaches me, they appear to merge into one larger being. One antler from this larger being reaches out and touches my forehead, which appears to cause me to be sent back through all of the other areas. After i leave the first balck space, i end up several meters above my body, which is frantically sprinting away from something. As i look around, i see a large, writhing black cloud in the distence, which quickly disappears.

The Masked boy teleported close to Kenny, He'd mumbled something in Runic and with an spell he putted him asleep.

"What happened!"

he'd worriedly asked to Anna.

After falling to the ground, my body is still for a moment, before it seemes to be extended in all directions, causing lots of bleeding as my skin is pulled apart, something makeing tt's up my throat and throwing itself in Xeke's direction. As I fly through the air, my jaw appears to widen signifigantly and my mouth extends around 6 inches from my face, revealing many rows of human-like teeth.

"HOLY SH*T"

i being absolutly terrified about what is happening to Kenny,

but nevertheless i have to do something

I decide to go full Kamina style and beat that thing out of him

I jump towards him and i punch him in the face,

at the same time i shout

"Snap out of it Kenny !"

Overlords punch breaks several teeth, which are rapidly regrown, and I make a noise that sounds somewhere between a snarl and a wet gurgle before running of into the woods, even faster than before.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— I... don't know. What... what happened to him...? — Anna blankly stares the horizon to which Kenny disappeared, as her head slowly drops.

"it think Kenny is suffering some side-effects of the elderberry. Xeke warned him about eating it, but he didn't listen ..."

i say to Anna with a worried tone.

i then ear a voice.

"very strange" i think to myself.

Overlord775 said:
((Talew of a time stopped world ovo))
((yeah, a bootleg version of authors block and real-life haven't really helped tbh))

As my body frantically sprints through the woods, it finds a deer. There is a sickening crunch as the force of my body hitting it broken most of the bones in its body, and it is quickly eaten in its entirety.

For the rest of the night, my body seemingly wanders the woods, eating any animals it comes across.

((also, danny, you should probably link to your retcon post in the first thread and the joining/pub threads in th OP so this is more accesible, sine like 5-6 people have joined but only 4 have actually done anything iirc))

i decide that it's useless going after Kenny, he's far too fast to catch.

i say to Anna

"welp, we'll go search for him tomorrow"

In a very casual tone.

i then start going towards the bedrooms

Back