• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of a broken world: Part 2.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— I accept the proposal of going to the dungeon. Speaking of which, Kenny, did you upgrade our items? I have equipment for everyone here in terms of armor, and for most of you all in terms of weapons — she mentions as verifies her stack of items. Most definitely, however, Anna should be able to find some better equipment in the dungeons, but as they are high level dungeons, she doesn't want to end up in a physical disadvantage against even mere mooks. — Also, shouldn't we rest in the inns first? I'm personally tired after all that training, and would like to eat something and take a bath.

Kashiwazakisenacrazyres
What Anna will look like after she bathes.

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì
— I accept the proposal of going to the dungeon. Speaking of which, Kenny, did you upgrade our items? I have equipment for everyone here in terms of armor, and for most of you all in terms of weapons — she mentions as verifies her stack of items. Most definitely, however, Anna should be able to find some better equipment in the dungeons, but as they are high level dungeons, she doesn't want to end up in a physical disadvantage against even mere mooks. — Also, shouldn't we rest in the inns first? I'm personally tired after all that training, and would like to eat something and take a bath.

Kashiwazakisenacrazyres
What Anna will look like after she bathes.
"Uh, yeah, 'bout that, its already late, i think Anna's right, you all should go to rest a bit...welp, it was fun and all, but guess i'll go, see'ya around guys..."

The Masked boy said before disappearing again in the wind.

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì
I'm personally tired after all that training, and would like to eat something and take a bath.
i look at Anna with a smile in my face

"very good idea, smiting that dummy made me hungry, also ..."

i smell my armpit, as i do i make a weird face, i smell really bad.

"yep, i should probably take a bath"

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— So, can someone guide me through this town? I don't know it at all, but I can pay the fees!

ÒÇîµêªÚùÿÒÇì

The magician decides not to die so easily. Protected against forced teleportation, he can still teleport to dodge attacks and try to attack again, thus a single blow from the sword won't take him down. Thus, when the Godmodder, tanks one slash, he teleports sufficiently behind him to be safe and attacks again. Many people die, but that's just necessary for his power to be evokable.

Even the Godmodder is now open to attacks after becoming so cocky! This one will take the left leg if it hits.

Most interestingly, thanks to the rune of ressurrection and distant connection to the greatest healer, damages he suffers are quickly healing back. (Low-Mid. Healing that requires Mid-level regen will consume the rune.)

"There's an inn 4 to 5 houses to the right of the forge and a shop right across from it, i don't remember much else since i haven't been here in a long time." I quickly respond, distracted by a feeling of borderline paranoia.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— Sure, but... are you okay? — She approaches Kenny. — Your face is pale. Come on, let's go quickly. You should really eat something.

Pulling Overlord and Kenny by their forearms, Anna advances through the streets, locating herself with her intuition as an amazon. In the path, she leaves equipment — and of course, payment — in different commerces and forges for enhancement so she can pick them up tomorrow and they'll be baseline 7-A+ equipment for everybody that doesn't have rare or group-enchanted items. It takes a few minutes before they get to the inn the redhead talked about.

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì
— So, can someone guide me through this town? I don't know it at all, but I can pay the fees!

ÒÇîµêªÚùÿÒÇì

The magician decides not to die so easily. Protected against forced teleportation, he can still teleport to dodge attacks and try to attack again, thus a single blow from the sword won't take him down. Thus, when the Godmodder, tanks one slash, he teleports sufficiently behind him to be safe and attacks again. Many people die, but that's just necessary for his power to be evokable.

Even the Godmodder is now open to attacks after becoming so cocky! This one will take the left leg if it hits.

Most interestingly, thanks to the rune of ressurrection and distant connection to the greatest healer, damages he suffers are quickly healing back. (Low-Mid. Healing that requires Mid-level regen will consume the rune.)
"THIS WAS ALL FUN AND ALL, BUT I CAN SAY...TABULA RASA!"

He'd casted the Tabula Rasa, and giant shockwave that destroyed everything in his path, this time, he had turned the city and everything there to dust.

"Oh for God's sake, they made me DESTROY EVERYTHING, i couldnt even steal a shit, god if they were Harsh." the godmodder said to himself.

An Boy with an mask walked around an weird temple, an giant Warlock attacked him.

"Moonlight! destroy!"

The boy screamed as he summoned an wolf called Moonlight, The wolf created an Aura that Erased any Shadow attacks of the warlock and with an quick tail stab he'd putted him down.

"Moonlight, lets go."

The boy seriously said as he continued walking in the temple.

ÒÇîµêªÚùÿÒÇì

— THAT'S THE MOMENT I WAS EXPECTING! GOD COUNTERING SEAL! — A powerful magic meant to seal the Godmodder is used, sacrificing more lives and creating an attack-reflecting and doubling orb just after the Reality Slash is already inside it. Having already attempted a defense and counter-attack, the Godmodder has no time to react.

Not that it would have helped. He never made any defenses. A shockwave could indeed never block that attack, as for it was already mentioned, it needed something on a different level and even an explosion capable of fully blasting such a city — such a Tier 5 explosion — was simply qualitatively incapable of blocking Reality Slash. And with a magic made for the Godmodder himself, Tabula Rasa is reflected back into the dome as it expands and Reality Slash already cut his leg as no defense was made. Through the openings made in the body, embolia occurs as bubbles are forced into all of the demon's bloodstream by the mighty overpressure. Just like an egg is resistant to compressive force but easy to break from the inside, many organs and bones of the Godmodder are destroyed, ripping off his right limb, causing so much damage a normal person would already be dead.

Should this fail, the city won't be pulverized. By the time the Godmodder-sealing barrier fails, there will be enough energy accumulated on the continuously "reflecting and attack doubling" barrier to destroy every last atom within it, making the territory for very long towards the future impossible to habitate. If it succeeds, however, the energy will stop doubling once the godmodder stops outputting power and it will all dissipate within his body alone, causing immense damage and keeping him there until he breaks off somehow, definitely very hurt by such an attack.

He should never have taken lightly those who lived to defeat him. The wizard, if victorious, shall teleport the seal with all the remaining power and sacrifice more people and himself, leaving only the healers to later ressurrect them all, in order to teleport the godmodder all the way to the edge of the solar system's Heliosphere. This way, even if he can somehow break out, there will be more than enough time for those at the Earth to prepare and maybe even rebuild a little. The game will change, and victory will be shown to be indeed a possibility.

It will become harder. This was all thanks to human ingenuity, to how they had managed to expect the moment where the Godmodder would go, even if for one second, all-out or nearly so, and the best magicians of this world had theorized and estimated his full power.

((What temple is that? OwO)

oh...looks like they are defeating him....

JUST KIDDING, THE GODMODDER DONT HAD ORGANS AND BONES IN THE FIRST PLACE, AS THEY PIERCED TROUGH HIS BODY, THIS HAPPENS: https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Physiology

LOTS OF CANINE-ENTITIES CAME OUT OF THE DEMON'S BODY, THEY STARTED TO HUNT FOR ANY CIVILLIAN ALIVE, AND ANOTHER GROUP OF HELL DOGS START TO LOOK FOR THE GREATEST HEALER IN THE CITY.

the Demon is badly injured by that attack, but using Chaos magic control he'd starts to heal himself using the power of the fear that the Healers and Civillians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy and his wolf had finally reached the end of the temple, there it was the statue of Eltira, the godness of Water, the boy bowed and started to pray.

"Forgive me mother...im sorry...next time i will protect your temple better...its not my fault really! i dont noticed that that freaky warlock had attacked it!"

The boy said.

((i have to say, it seems a bit too much, seriusly that is supposed to be a random city, the situation is supposed to be desperate, not "lol i can couter everything the Godmodder does", you are making these random people way too powefull))

((also Kenny doesn't have red hair, his hairs are brown))

((Welp, Like i said, Petra is an Utopia, so destroying it is a challenge for the godmodder...

Not that he is taking this seriously, he is still messing around with them.))

((Okay, I'm sorry. Let's just suppose they're defeated now. :V Injuring him quite intensely was cool tho. Now to make our actions so we can procceed to that inn and have the necessary rest. They basically tried their best... but even what they thought could work failed miserably.))

Overlord775 said:
((i have to say, it seems a bit too much, seriusly that is upposed to be a random city, the situation is supposed to be desperate, not "lol i can couter everything the Godmodder does", you are making these randoms people way too powefull))
((if i'm reading it correctly, it was basically a suicide attack by the entire city, so it could have been a bit more ridiculous)

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Indeed, cozy is a nice way to describe it. While it doesn't give off the velveted look of a highly luxurious, expensive place, the inn to which Kenny guides the four adventurers is well-maintained with walls made of nearly white, yellowish wood that allows for a comfortably lit inside without the need for several light sources. A multi-store, few decameters wide structure with a large ground floor which is not so much filled by its inbuilt bar as by the collective saunas and collective and individual baths, "comfort" is a value that the settlement has to spare. This can be perceived from the entrance with the hot umidity of the air and the miliseconds long view of a sauna when a woman opens and crosses a door at the back of the small bar.

IrisdinaLingerie
And that's also when Anna decides she doesn't have the guts to talk to the attendant.
— So... — excuses herself — Since you brought us here, you can make our registers and everything the attendant needs, right? I really need that bath.

This — her immediate need for the bath — is sort of a lie meant to escape dealing with more people than necessary, but Anna leaves the exact amount of money for paying all of their stays with good service packages — with only slight increases if they want any special treatments — in Kenny's hands and silently, yet quickly rushes towards the sauna, leaving the three boys by themselves.

"X-xeke? you are back! THE DEMIGOD OF WATER IS BA-"

And priest of the Water Godness said

"SSSH." Xeke said seriously.

"Jesus, can you please be quiet? i've did what i needed to do, killed that Low level warlock, jesus if this city is getting weak..."

The City of Acquamaria, One of the 3 capitals of the kingdom, it always lived by selling Drinks and by the tourism, the city have one of the better armies of all the Planet, and them got the blessing of Eltira, so they dont expect the Godmodder to attacking them.

"Well, yeah, returning home was nice, but i guess i should to that 'Group of adventurers' "

And with that, the Demigod Snaps his fingers and teleports Close to Overlord, just for messing around he'd patted his shoulder, expecting him to freak out by the fact that he had appeared from nowhere.

as i feel a hand on my shoulder, i start to freak out a bit

"who is it ?"

i ask, as i turn around my head to see who is behind me

Overlord775 said:
as i feel a fand on my shoulder i freak out a little
"who is it ?"

i ask, as i turn around my head to see who is behind me
You noticed that the Masked boy was back.

"Good Greetings."

He'd calmly said.

The boy with the mask looked around in the Cozy place.

"Uh...sure this everything is...Dirty .-."

He'd calmly said, with an snap of fingers, he'd summoned water things that quickly cleaned the inn.

"Mutch better..."

He'd calmly said.

"Overlord? do you think that this place got an Sauna for males too?"

he'd calmly questioned.

((his character wears full body armor, so our characters don't know that Arend is female ))

i look at the water things

"i hope there are"

"also nice water manipulation you got there"

"Eh, yeah, im quite Used to use Waterbending..."

the demigod said.

"Welp, lets check for these 'Males' Saunas, k?"

He'd said as he walked towards the Sauna's rooms.

while we search for the sauna, i have an idea to fill the time untill we find them

"if you tell me one of your powers, i will tell you one of mine"

"cool, ok my turn, my armor has the power to create a forcefield around my body"

i summon the forcefield to show it off, i then turn it off.

Overlord775 said:
"cool, ok my turn, my armor has the power to create a forcefield around my body"
i summon the forcefield to show it off, i then turn it off.
He'd mumbled something about forcefields Density and nigh-omnipotents Defenses, but then he'd stopped and asked.

"Uh, so, what do you think 'bout the other Guys? Like Anna or Kenny?"

He'd curiousily asked.

Back