• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of a broken world: Part 2.

Anna doesn't respond.

i won't break in her room because i don't feel like deing it.

I pass a piece of paper, with the news, under the door of Anna's room and then i exit the inn and travel towards the exit of the city

((Proceeds to bow,**

So, Overlord, i'm now busy with other roleplays, sorry, You're the new boss there, mkay? ^^

A 18 foot tall Green Ogre attacks Overlord and Kenny.

• Ogre Battlecry
He tries to squash Kenny by attaking him with his giant wood club

The bone spikes do minor damage against the Ogre's tought skin

Overlord thrust his spear towards the belly of the creature, dealing a good amount of damage

The Ogre attacks Overlord, the hit is blocked by the forcefield, but Overlod is sent flight backwards.

Then the Ogres throws a giant boulder at Kenny.

I dodge the Ogres attack yet again, this time aiming for its neck with a set of serrated bone claws larger than most people

Hl3 or bust said:
I dodge the Ogres attack yet again, this time aiming for its neck with a set of serrated bone claws larger than most people
The ogre tries to block the attacks with his wood club

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
The ogre tries to block the attacks with his wood club
^
((sorry, wasn't getting the notifs for some reason))

My bone claws aren't enough to fully stop the club on their own, but they begin the rapidly gyrate back and forth, cutting stright through the club and continuing on their usual path

Back