• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of a broken world: Part 2.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Anna goes back into the rooms after being in a momentarily catatonic state and finds there Overlord and a girl that looks somewhat similar to her (it'd be good to have a picture).

— Oh... Arend? And sorry for leaving you there, Overlord — she says even though she was the one to leave him, but expecting him to understand what she means.

((Sorry, guys, I got busy with other roleplays in Facebook and ended up forgetting the wiki for these days. ;=;))

I should have waited for her, but it's too late now.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind Anna"

i then i try to remember why i came here ...

"... Arend, Kenny has turned in to a multi-jawed demon and he's currently hiding in the woods."

The God Of Procrastination said:
"I'll look for him in the morning, now can you go?"
"Yes, you're right. It's better if we go search for him tomorrow, Goodnight Arend."

I then exit her room, but i wait for Anna.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Anna sighs.

— Until tomorrow, then, Arend and everybody. — And, with these words, the blonde gives Overlord a tired look. — Can you guide me to my room? I wasn't there when the reservations were made...

The boy continued to meditate...he had an idea aboout where that guy went...but he just couldnt show is abilities yet...

he'd boredly sigghed.

『ÒéóÒâ│Òâè』

With delight, Anna walks towards Overlord and nearly hugs him as she hangs to his body in order to walk more easily.

"..."

As the Young Boy was meditating, as water spirit come close to him, then another one, and another one, at the end, 100 Water Imps were staring at the boy.

『ÒéóÒâ│Òâè』 Anna sleeps the night over in her room to which she was taken by Overlord, so that she can be fully recovered in terms of stamina the next day.

(Wonder if these imps will try to attack us... ><)

I go to my room.

Upon entering it, I activate my armor's forcefield and I put my spears close to my bed.

I hope nothing bad happens, but better safe than sorry.

I then lay on the bed and fall asleep.

The Imps Chuckled, one of them said "What's our demigod doing there? you're too calm, why you're passing time with mortals? why you dont go playing with your brother! he kind of looks pissed."

the Boy Continue to stay quiet and meditate...

Midway through eating another deer, my skin seems to grow back..... but over Ohmsinuu. The skin that regenerated leaves small cracks, kind of like scales, which Ohmsinuu seems to grow into

[Regenerationn (Unknown)]

• Waking up.
"Nice, no monster attacked"

I de-activate my forcefield, i take my spears and then PRAISE THE SUN.

Praise

Then i exit my room and i go do breakfast.

Back