• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of a broken world: Part 2.

((There's no need to post here yet. :v Just follow with the button on the top-rght corner so we can all drop here when the other thread reaches 500 replies.))

i poke the training dummy with passion.

i pierce the dummy, causing it to get smited in to ashes

Spear Poking Training completed

"yay, prepare to get smited demon"

i say as point my spear towards the sky

i then go see how Anna's training is doing

While traveling to Petra, my horns grow slightly longer and my veins begin to glow brighter.

I also lick the Elderberry, which, after i recover from heavy convulsions and more burning, causes me to feel more fit and healthy than i have any reason to.

[All stats +2]

((SHIT, I LOST MY POST ON THE OTHER THREAD

I'M SO SORRY

HOLY SHIT I HAD WRITTEN SEVERAL SKILLS

GONNA MAKE A RUNDOWN

Anna's progress with godslayer is now at 9.something and I'm gonna pretend is 10/21 for now. Her Pressure of Mind, Flowmotion and Aimdodge are now on Level II. PoM can cause insanity if focused on a single person. Flowmotoin now gives a permanent speed amp, allows for extremely fast acceleration and decceleration like in those anime characters, double jumping, striking strength and defense amping both passively and actively, Aimdodge gave low grade instinctive reactions and precognition and also a small speed amp.

Everything accounted for, she's baseline 7-A at base and can amp her lifting strength two times, striking strength four times when everything is accounted for. Her speed is now four times what it was before and can be amped 1.41x with her new skill "Plus Ultra" which also gives her low key reactive evolution but it's really low grade like developing resistances to stuff and being capable of zenkais, as well as Low-level Regenerationn.

I had explained everything in a way that made sense through the counseling with Xeke making her overflow the necessary points to learn the techniques so she got extra stuff. ;-;

She finally finished the training, landed on the ground and walked towards Bust's character to welcome him back.

I didn't see the thread reaching 500 replies.

Oh, and I'm considering the thief to have amped his physical body at least a tier with all the permabuffs he got.))

"Hey" i say to Anna, obviously in pain "Before you ask anything, are you or Overlord better with spears? I have something that will help us immensely. Also, hows the situation with that asshole going?"

The Godmodder was fighting both the Strongest Wizard and the strongest Huntsman of Petra at the same time, he avoided an Energy blast from the wizard and with an quick Anti-magic touch he'd vanished the Wizard from existance, he'd then dodged 2 arrows from the hunter, and then stabbed him right in the hearth, it was an bloodbath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anna? mind if i ask why you want to kill that 'demon' everybody's talking 'bout too? i mean, i guess that the Emperor is willing to kill him."

The Boy said.

ÒÇîµêªÚùÿÒÇì

It shall not be so easy to defeat the strongest people from Petra. As soon as the Godmodder dodges the arrows, they follow behind him with the power to ignore his defenses, for that is the archery of the best archer of the city. As he tries to touch the wizard, he teleports away from him and leaves behind only a substitutive log with attack reflection powers to make the attack affect the godmodder instead, potentially making him very vulnerable to the pair of highly buffed arrows.

As the archer gets a stab towards his heart, he falls.. and then comes back flying thanks to the spells of the wizard that allow them to fly. This is because of a rune left by the healer to ressurrect those important, made throughout years in preparation for this event and this event only. And thus, hundreds of soldiers come back and sacrifice their lives to shoot rains of stings towards the godmodder, following him, using powerful antimagic and death enchantments. Suddenly, what was an unilateral massacre against Petra becomes an ambush to the godmodder as the soldiers he didn't attack are all joining together and charging at him at incridible speeds, covered with The Turtle's Shell and attacking with The Wasp's Sting as soon as it opens, leaving no opening to kill them before they reach him. Some sacrifice their lives, some are powerful enough to retreat after the attack. And the healer is still hidden, helping many, many wounded soldiers to recover. As they do, a new force is getting ready to charge at the GM with powerful attacks.

This was never to be child's play, and the godmodder who is only into the outer layer of the city should now be noticing this as magma rains at him whenever he approaches the machicolations of the middle walls during the mayhem.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— Much better than I thought, to be honest. — She releases him from the hug, a little blushed, and turns around to face the thief, now shy to have two boys around her again.

— Um... he's specialized on that, so I suppose that would be him, right? By the way, do you need a bow?

Hl3 or bust said:
"Hey" i say to Anna, obviously in pain "Before you ask anything, are you or Overlord better with spears? I have something that will help us immensely. Also, hows the situation with that asshole going?"
as soon as i hear the word " spear" i get exited

"i have only ever used spears in combact. I have a PHD in spear usage and i have a spear dojo,"

"Good. Don't let the blade touch you, or you will either die or wish you did." I say as i give the Spear of Destiny to Overlord

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— So, that would be him. — Anna giggles. — I'm more of the versatile kind.

— And, Xeke... the demon is known as the godmodder. He is a tyrant that rules most of the entire world. You didn't know about him? — asks her, now turning back towards Overlord. — Also, may you give me back my ring, now? The interspatial ring. I also have bows and crossbows, and even chakrams there.

The blonde talks with them in an a bit more aloof fashion now that she is relaxed from the exercise and starting to get used to the crew, but still takes a few steps back to not get so close to people.

((Also, Bust, did your character introduce himself to ours? And do you have enough of that potion and fruit to give everybody? This way you'd power creep everyone at once by at least one tier.))

"I knew who he was, i asked whether or not he's been injured or not." I say before taking the Elderberry out of my pack and taking a small bite out of it, with the convulsions and burning being more mild than before.

[All stats +2, highly resistant to pain and chest is beginning to always hurt]

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Anna's body feels a little hot and she is soaked with sweat after all the training. Now that the adrenaline is going away, she starts to realize that and ends up feeling a little dirty, but there's not much she can do right now: is there even a place where she can take a bath? With several boys and not a girl in their team, she's probably on her own in that regard.

Indeed, with three boys in her team, the chance that she isn't on her own is around ten percent or so.

Then, after spacing out a little, Anna comes back to her mind and notices that ((insert Bust's character name here, I'll check but I forgot for now)) is eating something which has the texture of a fruit, but the unsettling shape of a human heart with sections of arterial vessels and large veins protruding out from it.

Òâ╝ Hey, um, thief Òâ╝ she calls, a little embarrassed for not knowing his name. Òâ╝ I meant his cla... nevermind. The fruit, uh...

Anna struggles to ask what it is, but ultimately her voice's volume just grows dimmer until she can't talk, made even more shy after the rebuke. She sighs. At least, since she has a good amount of money from making missions in the past as a form of training rather than normal pratice in a dojo, she has money to spare, so she might be able to pay the inn rooms for all of them. And maybe they can also make some use of the equipment she bought? As a member of the team, Anna would feel bad if she ended up making many useless efforts.

i give the ring back to Anna

i see her looking at Kenny, i wonder why, so i look at him too

he's eating something, it looks life an hearth, but it also reminds me of a fruit

"Hey Kenny, what is that thing you are eating ?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The godmodder was kind of bothered by the fact that the city was still resisting, he'd snapped his fingers and created an anti-magic void, as everything in this world is made out of magic he had became Nigh-Invulnerable to Magic attacks, he'd rushed again against the hunter, summoning 2 swords made out of Void magic, these swords bypassed conventional durability, the Hunter was able to dodge 8 attacks, but with the last one he'd got his Head erased, The godmodder then looked against the Wizard.

"Oh Boy, this is getting interesting..."

"Meh, that seems like an elderberry."

The boy casually said to Overlord.

"In a nutshell, its a fruit that maybe kills you but maybe gives you power."

"You've got a good eye." i say to the boy

I suddenly have an intense feeling of dread and say to myself "He's here.", before suddenly jumping half-way up the nearby wall and quickly scaling it

((SHIET, retcon that i guess))

"You've got a good eye.\" i say to the boy

I suddenly feel like i'm needed somewhere, but i'm not sure where. "I think i need to go." I say, sounding slightly worried.

Hl3 or bust said:
((SHIET, retcon that i guess))
"You've got a good eye.\" i say to the boy

I suddenly feel like i'm needed somewhere, but i'm not sure where. "I think i need to go." I say, sounding slightly worried.
"Dont you dare."

The boy calmly say.

"Yeah, You are heading to Petra right? well, sorry, but we cant lose you yet."

The boy said as he putted his mask back.

ÒÇîµêªÚùÿÒÇì

The wizard cannot help but feel that death is about to welcome, that, maybe, nothing he can do will be of any good. Even so, he cannot help but try.

Die for me! — Yells him, giving the troops the key command. Thus, all of the non nobles's mana pools are shared with his own, giving him enough power to break through the Godmodder's mana void with one attack:

[Reality Slash]!

And then, a cut that is made of nothing of a void so perfect that not even space and time exist in it rushes towards the godmodder, created with the magic power of ten thousand souls and sacrificing their lives. He can still use this more two times, but two times only before needing to resort to sharing mana with stronger nobles and then sacrificing his own life. Overall, by sacrificing the entire army in the city, he should be able to fire seven times, like a small caliber revolver pistol, using this spell and instantaneous teleportations alongside [Dead End] to fight the greatest opponent of humankind. The cut isn't just powerful: no finite amount of power can stop it and it travels at tachionic speed after appearing from an unpredictable point, thus being in theory unavoidable, but can it kill Godmodder? This first slash aims for the man's right arm and a portion of the torso containing the aorta.

If he fails, he might as well end up dead due to exhausting himself too much, rather than being killed by his opponent.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— Why... why did you take such a risk, Kenny? I know our opponent is the godmodder, but if we died... do you even have a way of mitigating the risk?

She then looks around and notices that Xeke has already put back his mask. This reminds her of something.

— And Xeke... what did you mean with coming from another world?

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîµêªÚùÿÒÇì
The wizard cannot help but feel that death is about to welcome, that, maybe, nothing he can do will be of any good. Even so, he cannot help but try.

Die for me! — Yells him, giving the troops the key command. Thus, all of the non nobles's mana pools are shared with his own, giving him enough power to break through the Godmodder's mana void with one attack:

[Reality Slash]!

And then, a cut that is made of nothing of a void so perfect that not even space and time exist in it rushes towards the godmodder, created with the magic power of ten thousand souls and sacrificing their lives. He can still use this more two times, but two times only before needing to resort to sharing mana with stronger nobles and then sacrificing his own life. Overall, by sacrificing the entire army in the city, he should be able to fire seven times, like a small caliber revolver pistol, using this spell and instantaneous teleportations alongside [Dead End] to fight the greatest opponent of humankind. The cut isn't just powerful: no finite amount of power can stop it and it travels at tachionic speed after appearing from an unpredictable point, thus being in theory unavoidable, but can it kill Godmodder? This first slash aims for the man's right arm and a portion of the torso containing the aorta.

If he fails, he might as well end up dead due to exhausting himself too much, rather than being killed by his opponent.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— Why... why did you take such a risk, Kenny? I know our opponent is the godmodder, but if we died... do you even have a way of mitigating the risk?

She then looks around and notices that Xeke has already put back his mask. This reminds her of something.

— And Xeke... what did you mean with coming from another world?
The godmodder...had smiled, for the first time in months, he had found an foe that was able to put on a fight, he'd went half-serious for a second and he'd summoned an Gold and silver sword, that was the Sacred Binding-sword, an Weapon able to create Shining Yellow's Chains of Nigh-Infinite Durability, he'd grabbed the chains with his left hands and created an shield able to change reality itself, with that, he was able to tank the Untankable hit, even tough he got fairly hurted by that, as the wizard felt he'd decided to spare his opponent, with an quick spell, the godmodder healed the Wizard from death and teleported him in a hospital, the wizard probably wont ever be able to walk again, but at least his life was spared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, from another world i mean that im from another world, simple as that."

The boy casually said as it was something normal.

"I may have a way to allow us to come back if we fail, but i don't know if it will work and it will take a while to prepare." I say before turning to Xeke and saying "If what the demon has done so far is any indication of it's true power, i could kill it relatively easily."

"Kenny, it's far more likely that the demon has not shown even a fraction of it's true power."

i then turn towards Xeke, as i'm get curious about his origin

"With "i'm from another world" you mean that you are from a different planet or that you are from a different universe ?"

Overlord775 said:
"Kenny, it's far more likely that the demon has not shown even a fraction of it's true power."
i then turn towards Xeke, as i'm get curious about his origin

"With "i'm from another world" you mean that you are from a different planet or that you are from a different universe ?"
"Eh, frankly, i dont even know."

The boy said to overlord.

Dannysayan said:
"Eh, frankly, i dont even know."

The boy said to overlord.
he doesn't know either, how wonderful.

i am bored, i think it's raiding time

"Does anyone else want to raid some high level dungeon? because i sure do"

"Sure." i say as i eat the rest of the Elderberry, which doesn't seem to cause any convulsions and only causes slight pain as my horns move further away from each other, slightly higher on ym head and seem to slowly split in a manner similar to antlers

[All stats +4, speed doubled and instinctive reactions. Chest continues to hurt]

The God Of Procrastination said:
"A while ago, I gave you one of my gauntlets, so that <Hl3> could engrave a "wealth" rune onto it, can I have it back?
I say "Oh, yeah, sorry about that, i forgot to give it back." as i toss him his gauntlet back

Back