• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking Motu seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subtitles/captions require to be enabled in the link provided to understand anything that's going on.

In the Motu Patlu masterpiece, Double Trouble, Patlu tells Motu that he can eat samosas if he beats up the bad guys quickly, which triggers Motu into his samosa-mad state. Could this mean that Motu doesn't even need samosas to channel his strength, or should this just be considered an outlier? I know he makes people fly away with a single punch samosa-or-not but still.

I think a super scream ability can be added, since he displayed that in the video.

I don't think this suggests he's always Low 7-B. I can't identify any clear indications that Motu was directly powered up by the samosas, or that this was his same samosa-powered state. More likely it was the thought of samosas that motivated him.

Also, Motu landed on a truck like a see-saw to send the bamboo sticks flying into the air, and jumped after them. He then kicked them back into the ground around the lion to build a cage around him.

Perhaps telekinesis?

Also, the feat you linked in Motu's profile about him uppercutting three men, perhaps there's a way of quantifying that? Like say, applying the durability required to survive the sun's heat, since they were burned from it and survived?

Lel, i'd calculate the fact he uppercut them to the sun in a matter of seconds, or at least the third guy who got uppercut late, and then rebound off the moon, making them survive

((Btw i linked that feat))

We can't use it because it's FTL. Travelling to the sun in a few seconds would be hundreds of times FTL, that's why I suggest 8-C going by them taking the sun's heat, as Motu one-shot them in the first place.

Still, we might be able to use it as a combat speed feat, since we do tend to scale throwing speed to attack speed.

However, the trip back to earth after colliding with the moon seems quantifiable.

The timeframe is around 10 seconds.

384,400,000 meters / 10 seconds = 38,440,000 m/s or 0.12 c - Relativistic

Multiplying the mass of the heaviest bodybuilder in the world by two, that gets me 270 kg.

0.5(270) * 38,440,000^2 = 1.9948054e+17 Joules or 47 Megatons of TNT - City level.

Do you find it weird that it was seconds before Motu punched the third guy up, but he caught up to them at a faster rate?

The visuals are good for some kids TV show, but the animations are lazy.

That's why all of the physics are so screwed up.

They were on like, the moon, or some alien planet werent they, so the hulk jump is probably because of that

Jinx666 said:
They were on like, the moon, or some alien planet werent they, so the hulk jump is probably because of that
Gravity seemed normal throughout the entire movie. No physical enhancements either as far as I've seen from it either.

I've been keeping an eye on recent episodes and now for some reason they've made it that when Motu eats samosas he has a faint glow. This is in newer episodes, it's not present in any of the later episodes and has only been around for a few episodes.

Motu
Is this Ultra Instinct Motu?

How many episodes have you watched, Ari? And out of how many? Just curious.

Also note that my original calc for Motu has a High 7-A high end.

Like, 100 (out of 200 something)? I've only watched, in-full, about 20. I've sped through most of the episodes and movies while keeping an eye on fight scenes and stuff like that.

I know Motu's dad has a device that can mind control and take over your body simultaneously, which is the plot point of that Alien movie.

Patlu outrunning the car plane thing should be around 257 m/s, as most planes can fly at around that speed, according to a quick google search.

Also, was that wild cat a leopard or a cheetah? If it's the latter, then that could also support in speed.

Considering it was meant to be the "champion", it'd be a cheetah. A scene of Patlu running on water follows that scene. But do you have anything to say about the other things I mentioned?

Clouds are typically 6,500 feet high, or 1981.2 meters.

Timeframe is about 4 seconds.

1981.2 / 4 = 495.3 m/s or Mach 1.44 - Supersonic

Average human weight is 62 kg. Normally I'd multiply that by two because there are two dudes being thrown, but KE requires me to divide the mass by two anyways, so I don't have to do anything.

62 * 495.3^2 = 15,209,969.58 Joules or 3.6 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level+.

I think FTL+ attack speed should be added. He hits people to heavenly bodies in a matter of seconds. Also, intelligence is average as while he requires Patlu to do the planning for him most of the time, he is also capable of making proper decisions(not necessarily good). He just lacks confidence in his own intellect and leaves Patlu to make plans and decisions for him. Patlu's intelligence should be average as he is known to mess up at times. Also, Motu is a combat genius as he can fight pro-wrestlers(including a parody of the Undertaker), martial artists, kung-fu masters etc. with hardly any training. He is also a bullet timer as John the Don has shot at him at various occasions in the show and he managed to dodge them. Also, samosas do not necessarily increase Motu's strength. When he is on an empty stomach, he lacks confidence in his own abilities leading to major holding back. However, he has been able to fight at samosa-eaten levels if his confidence is raised or if he is promised samosas for beating the opponent immediately afterwards.

I'm 101% sure that doesn't support FTL+ attack speed. Also, his spur-of-the-moment intelligence is still related to samosas, because before anything happens, Motu says that he can't think on an empty stomach.

It's been a while. There's a new feat, and something else for the show itself. Maybe the memes got the show more budget, because now everything is in HD.

What's more important is that in this episode, Motu punches John the Don back into space cause he baited him out of samosas, the worst crime to man (or Motu). Three minutes pass before he and his goons finally make their way back around orbit from God knows where.

The second link also shows Chingam's gun firing. If you didn't know, it's a gag where every time Chingam shoots his gun, a coconut falls on him. This time, the gun clearly shoots nothing in particular, and then it just rains millions of coconuts. I don't get it, but the main point is Motu repeatedly punching people to space is enough to be consistent feats.

Oh, I didn't mention this before, but in that same episode, Motu's samosa-induced form is actually given a name and an appearance. They actually took the "faint glow" I mentioned earlier and canonized it. Dr. Jhatka refers it as "Extra Energy" (there aren't any subs but that i could understand that much). Extra Energy Motu would be the term, I guess?

He's essentially a big Ultra Instinct Ome ripoff, just look at him.

God motu
You can simply go to the end of the video to see what he has, which includes Electricity Manipulation and Telekinesis. There's probably a lot more to be seen but, my god, this ******* series has actual lore now.

The only thing I can think of to properly quantify the feat is using escape velocity, and that's probably not going to yield any new results

Should serve as some good durability feats for John tho

Very. I saw the first twenty seconds of an episode before I had to leave for something and the first thing that happened was Chingam no-selling himself running through and destroying a wooden cabinet. I recall Patlu beating up Chingam at one time at base, and that could easily give Patlu his base stat.

Also, I might try rendering Extra Energy Motu, but I just want to know what your thoughts on are about Extra Energy itself. I'm thinking more shock factor than vs debating factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back