• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking Motu seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Extra Energy is fine if that's the only name it's given.

I think we could also upgrade Dr. Jhatka's injections to Low 7-B, since injected John could survive Motu's Low 7-B feat and could trade blows withinjected Motu. So both of them would scale to each other.

I don't think there's really a need to make a separate key for injections anymore since:

Base Ôëñ Injections < Extra Energy

From all the scaling we've done. Also, it's really come to me how 99% of these feats we get have it from Motu punching people out of or near orbit.

I feel like with the new HD animation came more "lore" since Motu is really not taking anymore of John's shit. They've even updated some models to have brusing or torn clothes from Motu's rage.

this is pretty intense man

Also Patlu's stretchy arm gimmicks are pretty consistent now, since I've just witnessed him do this, and in the other episode I've linked, he attacks that garbage robot by going full Luffy and knocking it over with a Gum Gum Pistol.

EDIT: Actually yeah Patlu does that shit when fighiting people like it's an ability, this dude's elastic as hell.

EDIT 2: Another instance of Motu having levitation abilities. Of course, this is Extra Energy/Samosa Motu.

Common townsfolk in Motu Patlu must have remarkably high AP since they have managed to beat the duo black and blue and send them to hospital with enough bandaging to wrap the earth.

I'm a bit lazy researching childrens card games atm while JJL gets its monthly publishing.

heres my render

Patlu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back