• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a stomp so I will bloodlust both of them.

-Speed equalized

-Ultra form is used

-Bloodlusted

I doubt BFR would be of any use. Sonic has the range of two multiverses.

I don't see any resistance to conceptual manipulation for System XX either.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I doubt BFR would be of any use. Sonic has the range of two multiverses.
I don't see any resistance to conceptual manipulation for System XX either.
"Power Nullification (Rachel, who can cross dimension, couldn't get out of the phantom field)"

Oh wait, he also resists that...

I mean, that´s really the only thing left to discuss in this match, as Sonic resists practically everything else System XX can throw at him.

Pretty sure Fate Manip is Probability Manip but the Probability is always 100%, so their pretty much equal because Probability Manip can also make it 100%.

Bobsican said:
I mean, that´s really the only thing left to discuss in this match, as Sonic resists practically everything else System XX can throw at him.
System XX has resistance negation. She can negate Sonic's resistances like power null and existence erasure.

And? It's no different than Enerjak having both mind manipulation and memory manipulation.

Also existence erasure, yeah no even if Sonic didn't resist it, the ring aura would still bring him back.

You know when I said stomp, I meant it in System's favor. Not the other way around. I'll wait for a BlazBlue person to come here.

Derailing, but would 5-D conceptual manipulation type 2 be better than 4-D's Version of that? Or will they be the same since there both type 2?

MYHERO said:
Derailing, but would 5-D conceptual manipulation type 2 be better than 4-D's Version of that? Or will they be the same since there both type 2?
That´s like asking if 1-A hax is better than 1-C hax.

Of course 5-D >>> 4-D

MYHERO said:
Why does AP matter again?
Attack Potency

Edit: Oh sorry, I readed it as "What does AP means again?"

Why? Because it´s basically the degree it can be used up to, just like EE to a 4-D character is logically weaker than a EE to a 5-D one by itself.

So Sonic doesn't seem to have Resistance to Causality Manipulation, Probabilty Manipulation, Time Manipulation, or Information Manipulation. Also how is his Reistnace to Memory Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, BFR, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure. All of these things are what make up Phenomenon Intervention which is System XX can use with a thought, so whats Sonic's first move and will it defeat System XX before it can defeat Sonic with Phenomenon Intervention

I bloodlusted them so his first move is conceptual manipulation. Sonic is already acasual and immeasureable, he resists casualty and time manipulation.

This is what I had to say in another thread.

Sonic resists conceptual manipulation, reality warping, and existence erasure. Time manipulation doesn't work since he is immeasurable. BFR is nigh useless since he has dimensional travel, also Sonic has a bigger multiverse. Information manipulation is just a fancy way of saying realty warping and conceptual manipulation which again he resists. Casualty manipulation is already negged by acasualty type 1. Memory manipulation I'm not sure about that one but Sonic has that as well, neither am I sure about quantum.

Well then glad to know System has a wincon. System XX should have these abilities in her profile then.

I've wondered about this for a while but would causality manipulation even work on an immeasurable, kinda like how immeasurables are resistant to time manipulation by default?

Causality is effecting Cause and Effect, which is only associated with Time because the passage of Time is normally required for the change that an effect brings, but just because you can ignore the passage of Time doesn't not mean you can't change or be affected by anything. At least thats what I think.

She can just create copy of Sonic and make him fight himself. Plus we're giving more applications to PI. 6-7 more applications I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back