• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Mogul had twelve Chaos Emeralds at the time, and tried to obtain 14 before being sealed.

A4EFFE3F-A0F9-4378-A281-A8E8F0A79F4D

Sonic technically fights pre harmony Enerjak when he fought Master Mogul, but that doesn't really cound since it was Enerjak's power on top of Mogul's. Knuckles Enerjak was post harmony, but Sonic didn't use the Chaos Emeralds to transform, and Knuckles was weakened before the fight.

I 100% agree more pre harmony emeralds grants more power, but due to the unknown method of combining the emeralds during the harmony, this is not the case for the post harmony emeralds. The Master Emerald still being stronger than the post harmony emeralds is enough reason for this to be obvious, when have they ever shown to be stronger post harmony?

Throwing out WoG for the emerald's scaling is risky business considering all of the blowing the SGW feat out of proportion comes from dubious interpritation of WoG. Especially since, with or without him oddly implying a cap at 7 emerald's power, he litteraly says they're the same power wise before and after the harmony.

Flynn stating that more Chaos Emeralds cannot equate to more power because "infinity + infinity = infinity" should be dismissed due to how contradictory that is to the showings and statements in actual series.

When Feist combined the Emeralds, it was outright stated that he "shaped their power": http://imgur.com/AZIqlsi

Call me a curmudgeon, but do you have any other examples besides a vauge statement like "shaping power" which doesn't imply one way or another if they're stronger or not?

At risk of sounding like a broken record, if the emralds are thousands of times stronger, why is the Master Emearld still stronger than them despite only having the power of 14?

So there's contradicting statements within the comics whether they're stronger or not? Great.

@Shadow Yeah, you should do that

Unless someone actually shows a statement in the comics that they're stronger, no, there aren't contradicting statements. Nothing in the comics, data files, or encyclopedia says they're stronger that I'm aware of.

PI is a bunch of stuff, including Conceptual Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Sealing, and a ton of other stuff.

This is a necro, but from what I see this would probably end in an inconclusive, as Sonic only needs to hit System XX once with conceptual manipulation type 2, which he is willing to do right off the bat. But at the same time, System XX can hit Sonic with nearly anything and it would work because of her resistance negation. It's just a matter of who would hit first.

Isn't PI faster tho? It's thought based, while Chaos Control needs to be charged if Sonic wants to reset or conceptually erase something.

For time stop and such, sure. Not for the conceptual stuff tho. When Mega Man and Sonic were reseting the multiverse, both him and Mega had to charge for a bit.

Though to be fair, they took longer that time because Mega Man was unexperienced, but still, PI is faster.

Well that seems a bit more decisive. I'm going to be adding up votes now.

System: 4 (Crimson, Shiro, Glass, Cal)

Sonic: 1 (Shadow)

It is faster, in the same sense that thought based hax is faster than hax that activates from a hand gesture

I just talked to Shadow, and he said that conceptual manipulation can start with only a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back