• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, their AP comes from PI so yeah it scales to their AP. So this is how strong her PI is.

Raquel observed every single moment of every single event of every single possibilities. Countlessly above baseline from the start.

Raquel's Embryo is so ******* small, it's as big as a tennis ball while Embryo is as big as multiple universes or even infinite of them. Stronger for unknown but massive amount.

Amaterasu destroyed countless amount of them then Ragna overpowered her easily and System is Laughably Stronger than that.

Here's the Archie AP.

You have Sonic's multiverse and Mega Man's multiverse which each contain infinite realities. Then there's Maginaryworld where every dream from every single person in those infinite realities becomes a universe of their own.

14 Pre-Great Harmony Chaos Emeralds = this degree of 2-A. Just the green set of Chaos Emeralds alone were enough to cover the entire surface of a planet plus there's sets of six other colors. During the Great Harmony, they were all fused into a single set of seven emeralds, making Super Sonic already unfathomably above baseline. Ultra Sonic is even more powerful than that.

Also, Sonic's Conceptual Manipulation wouldn't kill System, since she has Mid-Godly that scales to Doomsday which should just be High-Godly but i digress

Also, System XX resistence negation can bypass Ragna's power null resistence, which is 2-A.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Btw, their AP comes from PI so yeah it scales to their AP. So this is how strong her PI is.

Raquel observed every single moment of every single event of every single possibilities. Countlessly above baseline from the start.

Raquel's Embryo is so ******* small, it's as big as a tennis ball while Embryo is as big as multiple universes or even infinite of them. Stronger for unknown but massive amount.
Also, pretty sure this is bigger AP than Sonic.

I should note Enerjak resists conceptual manipulation (Aurora and The Ancient Walkers couldn't destroy him) but that didn't stop Super Sonic from erasing him with the Chaos Force.

Imo System XX has the AP.

Rachael's small tenis ball sized Embryo was already was immensely above countless times above baseline (she Observed every single moment of every single event of every single possibilities, of which there are infinite), the real Embryo was the size of multiple, if not infinite universes, and Amaterasu passively created countless Embryo's, True BB is much stronger than Amaterasu and XX is comparable to True BB.

Well I remember a lot of extensive talk on how big Archie AP is, and they were considered to be the strongest non infinite 2-As in terms of AP. I guess we'll just need Shadow to elaborate even further on the AP.

Sonic's AP is:

Sonic Multiverse+Megaman Multiverse+Illumina's dreams of everyone=14 emeralds

7 current emeralds=Enough emeralds to cover the surface of a planet and create a ocean.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Here's the Archie AP.
You have Sonic's multiverse and Mega Man's multiverse which each contain infinite realities. Then there's Maginaryworld where every dream from every single person in those infinite realities becomes a universe of their own.

14 Pre-Great Harmony Chaos Emeralds = this degree of 2-A. Just the green set of Chaos Emeralds alone were enough to cover the entire surface of a planet plus there's sets of six other colors. During the Great Harmony, they were all fused into a single set of seven emeralds, making Super Sonic already unfathomably above baseline. Ultra Sonic is even more powerful than that.
^I already gave the AP for Archie @MYHERO.

First, for Rachael's embryo, where does the countlessly above baseline come from? What I got out of that was the infinite possibilities which only sounds baseline.

Oh by the way Shadow, I said that I was going to wait for a more elaborate explanation. So I did see your post it's just that I didn't feel like it covered just how big the Archie verse. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2719130

^This thread has you trying to calculate Sonic's AP even further if that willl help you or something I dunno.

The post harmony emeralds aren't more powerful than the pre harmony ones. Super Sonic is the same before and after issue 169. (an argument could be made he was stronger in 169,byt there's nothing to support that)

Foneybone1 said:
The post harmony emeralds aren't more powerful than the pre harmony ones. Super Sonic is the same before and after issue 169. (an argument could be made he was stronger in 169,byt there's nothing to support that)
If this is true, then that changes literally everything. As in 99% of Sonic's victories go away and he loses the title of strongest non-infinite 2-A like, instantly.

It's from a WoG where Ian Flynn says "You can't gain power when you already have everything". Which shouldn't be taken seriously, as that implies combining Emeralds of 2-A power wouldn't inherently raise said power.

I mean, while likely, it's not a necessity. I believe you when you said it's contradicted, if it's not, then gg.

@Cal What Shadow said. It isn't as if Ian is saying they couldn't gain power, but he sees it as there being an established cap to it when I'm almost 100% sure that's never shown in the comics itself.

ShakeResounding said:
It's from a WoG where Ian Flynn says "You can't gain power when you already have everything". Which shouldn't be taken seriously, as that implies combining Emeralds of 2-A power wouldn't inherently raise said power.
If this was really the case then Sonic should be able to go super with just one Chaos Emerald.

.*shrugs*

I don't know nearly enough about Archie to know if you're right or not. I will say however that Super Sonic being hundreds of thousands of times stronger would make his previous threats a joke if they fought him. For example, if Super Sonic matched Enerjak avatars pre-harmony, if he did indeed get a crazy power boost post-harmony, he should stomp the ever living shit out of Enerjak avatars.

I don't think he ever fought Enerjak Pre-Harmony. But even if he did, I think the only time he fought him Post-Harmony was when he was controlling Knuckles. But even then, the fight shouldn't discredit that his goal was to have his friend back rather than kick his shit in lol

I explained to you the exact reason he wouldn't stomp an Enerjak avatar if he fought evenly with one Pre-Harmony. Wasn't that your entire spiel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back