• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Downgrade (OR at least a change of justification)

So i was checking out Hibiki's page since i got into symphogear And boy do i have a problem with it. Let us cut to the chase now.

Durability: Multi-Continent level+, Possibly Moon level, higher with X-Drive | Moon level, higher in Berserk Mode. At least Small Planet with X-Drive | Planet level, higher with Ignite Module. Large Star level with X-Drive | Multi-Solar System level, possibly Galaxy level (Tanked blows from Adam Weishaupt), higher with Ignite Module, even higher with Combined Symphogear and . Unknown as an Divine Monster | Multi-Solar System level, possibly Galaxy level, higher with Amalgam, even higher with X-Drive (Traded blows with Shem-Ha)

Literally no justification for this. Honestly, the AP=Durability does not make sense at all. If i fire a cannon ball from a canon, it does not mean i can take a canon ball shot at my face. Next, AP.

Multi-Continent level+, possibly Moon level (Stronger than Chris Yukine, who with her Superb Song was capable of almost cancelling the Kadingir beam, which was going to destroy the moon),

Do you know what a superb song is? It is basically like kaio ken. One giant attack and it leaves you near dead. IT is literally a last resort . Your normal attacks does not scale to that at all. So it would be Moon level WITH Superb Song. Moving on.

At least Small Planet level with X-Drive (The girls were capable of destroying the Nephilim right before it gained enough power to evaporate the Earth)

Ah yes, smashing a gun which can fire planet destroying bullets is apparently planet level.
Planet level, higher with Ignite Module, Large Star level with X-Drive (The girls defeated Carol Malus Dienheim, who created an explosion comparable to a supernova)

Question is HOW. Is her regular attacks comparable to a supernova and the symphogears overpowered those attacks ? OR that supernova was just a one time shit that she proceeded to never show any feat of that scale again ? Did the symphogear just overpowered that supernova by themselves?

Finally, the Alca noise feat.
First of all, did the Alca noise create that subspace instantly? Here is my question. Did it instantly create that space? And the shit is that did the symphogears completely destroy that dimension or they just shattered space and got out of there? Because that would be spatial manipulation, not AP.
What's more, is this feat consistent? Does the alca noise ever unleash galaxy level attacks again and symphogear matched that or no?

Long story short, the symphogear scaling is really vague as ****. IF not downgrade them, i believe their justification should be changed at least.

I was planning to fix the pages and update the statistics like, 3 years ago.

I suffered from certain technological problems, lack of time, and eventually lack of drive.

If it serves anything, yeah I agree the verse needs a major overhaul, one that is not done by a single person.

I was planning to fix the pages and update the statistics like, 3 years ago.

I suffered from certain technological problems, lack of time, and eventually lack of drive.

If it serves anything, yeah I agree the verse needs a major overhaul, one that is not done by a single person.
Has all simpogear fans left this wikia or what?

Velox is still here but I don't think he is interested in any actual revision.

Apex Predator used to be here too (?) but he only cared about the Godzilla crossover character.

The rest I dunno.

Velox is still here but I don't think he is interested in any actual revision.

Apex Predator used to be here too (?) but he only cared about the Godzilla crossover character.

The rest I dunno.
Studied the verse a little. What tier do you think they are? I personally now don't think they are above city level or higher without super attacks.

Tier 8 up to low end Tier 7, there is Gendo's (? I don't remember his name) boulder busting feat that they can scale too, and Chris cleaving through a mountain with a couple of missiles and Hibiki punching away large sections of the mountain later in that same scene.

Tier 8 up to low end Tier 7, there is Gendo's (? I don't remember his name) boulder busting feat that they can scale too, and Chris cleaving through a mountain with a couple of missiles and Hibiki punching away large sections of the mountain later in that same scene.
Agree bro, once my exams are over we should discuss this. Seriously people claim the symphogays have galaxy level dura and yet ignore that they got hurt by goddamn rocks from kazinari.
And the final boss needed prep time to pull off planet level shit.

Yea symphogear stats in this wiki are wanked insanely hard, like that Alca noise may have galaxy AP but it doesn't even attack anyone, don't know how can it scale to durability of the main cast at all (If my memory is correct the fireball of Adam in first episodes of AXZ is around city lvl and Barvian fears it despite their stats at that time are superior to the main cast who have galaxy dura according to this wiki ☠️)

Last edited:
Yea symphogear stats in this wiki are wanked insanely hard, like that Alca noise may have galaxy AP but it doesn't even attack anyone, don't know how can it scale to durability of the main cast at all (If my memory is correct the fireball of Adam in first episodes of AXZ is around city lvl and Barvian fears it despite their stats at that time are superior to the main cast who have galaxy dura according to this wiki ☠️)
I doubt that those galaxies are really galaxies , since it could really be illusions as even planet busting is something even the far more powerful shem ha needed prep time for.

Back then we didn't have that many issues with the whole "This character creates a realm with constellations, instant 4-A/3-B" thing.

Was not the fireball also a transmutation sphere that would turn everything into gold?

They were about to be killed by a nuclear bomb btw. This happens AFTER the so called galaxy bursting.

Hello.

I wanted revisit this thread and ask you @Ultra_instinct_issei if you are still planning to work on the verse.

The franchise is huge if you were to count the gacha game with all the events in there, and that can be pretty overwhelming for one person, there are not many people that know the series and the ones that are here (Including myself, not gonna lie) don't seem interested in updating the profiles.

So I wanted to ask you if you really willing to keep up with this project, the deletion thread is always there so if you were to call it quits I support the idea.

Hello.

I wanted revisit this thread and ask you @Ultra_instinct_issei if you are still planning to work on the verse.

The franchise is huge if you were to count the gacha game with all the events in there, and that can be pretty overwhelming for one person, there are not many people that know the series and the ones that are here (Including myself, not gonna lie) don't seem interested in updating the profiles.

So I wanted to ask you if you really willing to keep up with this project, the deletion thread is always there so if you were to call it quits I support the idea.
Good day to you and thank you for the suggestion. Truth to be told i am currently a bit busy with exams and am waiting for a few more people who agree with the downgrade. Also i personally doubt that the anime scales to the game if there are any notable feat in it.

Welp, looks like the verse isn't that popular as people hype it to be after all.

I'm all for deletion, the current statistics are beyond help with the lack of supporters for sure

Always has been sigh
funny cause my little sister just supplexed a large balloon space shuttle a few days back. I decide to start playing gungnir on my phone just for the lolz

I personally don't think having no supporters is a cause for deletion. If you guys want, i can watch the anime once my exams are over although it will take time. Yes, i am going to do it after 4 years of persuation from my bois

I’ve watched all of Symphogear, though it was a while ago. Will have to look into their feats again as I don’t recall any threats being above planetary.

Back