• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symbol of Justice vs Some P***ed-Off Fire-Quirk User (All Might vs Trina Riffin)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, these All Might threads were done to death (just trust me on that one), but whatever. So as we all know, All Might is MHA's most powerful hero, one who represents justice at its core. Needless to say, Trina would be p***ed off over this because, as far as she's concerned (at least in Super Zeroes), superheroes are bulls***. That being said, both All Might and Trina have limits to their power, with All Might being limited to at most 3 hours (or something like that) while Trina can only last 20 seconds in Diary Mode. That aside, here are the conditions.

1. This is Weakened All Might vs Diary Mode Trina (Prime All Might would've stomped due to Trina's utterly-crippling time limit).

2. Speed is equalized (I wouldn't know how it would've worked otherwise because I don't know how All Might and Deku would scale from Iida.)

3. Battlefield is 1 kilometer in radius.

Now, before you think this is an AP stomp, there's a HUGE caveat on Trina's end that would further cripple her. This is an in-character match, right? Well, on Grojband (the show Trina came from), Trina's attacks are like lightning: while they can hit multiple objects (upwards several), they never hit the same place or object twice. In other words, pretty much in-character Trina would only be able to hit All Might once with a direct hit (he's not landmass-sized like Zunisha). Yeah, I used to watch Grojband back in its heyday; I'd know its ups and downs.

That aside, here are the profiles.:

All Might's Profile

Trina's Profile

Who takes this?

All Might-0
Diary Mode Trina About to Attack
When you see that look on her face, chances are you're going to die.

The Symbol of Justice: 0
Some Pissed-Off Teenager: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Back