• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SWORDWIELDING TEENAGERS OF SEALS! Roy (Fire Emblem) vs Protagonist (Persona 3)

Round 1.-Speed Equalized Round 2.-Speed Unequalized

Minato's High 6-A Durability is used in this. Battle ends with Death, Incapacitation or Sealing from both parties.

Sword of Seals vs Great Seal!

Roy (Binding Blade Artwork)
Persona 3 minato arisato all out battle render by sieghartelsy-d7oj22c
Door-ku

Overall, Minato would win due to strong versatility. Roy is an expert swordfighter compared to Minato, but Minato can use all sorts of elemental magic and skills to reflect anything that Roy unleashes back at the lord.

So yeah, my vote goes for Minato.

Alright!

Minato 2 Roy 0

Now, i really do wonder which sealing method is most effective. SoS or Great Seal.

Would Roy sealing Minato's soul give him the win?

First off, what are the precise sealing capabilities of Roy's sword because all I can get from the wikia is that it was used ALONGSIDE another item to seal some dragon. Meanwhile Minato performed the Great Soul which is powerful enough to seal Nyx and thus ensuring humanity's long-term survival. Not only that but his resilience is strong enough to maintain consciousness until graduation day while keeping the Great Seal intact.

Well, the Sword of Seals in the lore was used in the War against the dragons, in the end of the fight, Harmud (I dont really remember his name), used the sword to defeat Idenn, who was the Dark Dragon creating dragons for the dragon army.

He took pity on her and "sealed" her inside the blade instead of killing her.

Then, thousands of years later, Zephiel liberated Idenn from the blade, but she lacked a soul, which she regrows at the end of the game.

So, sealing, soul manipulation, but the method on itself is unknown.

Since Makoto/Minato gained access to being such as Michael, Satan, Lucifer/Helel, Metatron, Pale Rider of Apocalypse, Babylon the Great/Mother Harlot, Odin, Thor, Shiva, Vishnu, Shesha, Surt, Asura, Horus... and can be equipped with myth weapons that belong to gods (Lucifer's blade, Deus Xiphos - roughly translate into God Sword, Gungnir, Mjolnir, Gae Bolg - yes Cu Chulainn is an actual god, Saarnga, Pinaka...)

That's not mentioning his ability to use fusion skills (Infinity, Armageddon, Last Judgement...), recovery items...

Those mentioned above allow him to defeat being such as Elizabeth who throw the final boss of P3 The Answer (Erebus - note, the one she throw around is much larger than the one we see in P3 The Answer and described as having arms that can tear down mountains - plural noun here) around like rag doll with one hand and summon Thanatos to chop it in two on the moon.

In conclusion, i think it is fair to believe that Makoto win this round.

The abilities they grant the protagonist make him strong enough to deal with Elizabeth and i believe that's enough for this battle.

Back