• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sweet Tooth vs Jason Voorhees

Jason didn't come back from that injury immediately, and even then, the grinder only sheared away the top of his head a little bit. An actual decapitation of any kind would kill him wholesale.

I mean come on, he was incapped for so long, the two at the end were able to wait until the sun was up, drag him over to the Crystal Lake docks and toss him into the water, all in the time it took for him to recover from that little bit of damage to his head. And shit, that wasn't even the injury that took him down. He was left unable to fight after being stabbed through the chest with his own machete.

Didn't say it was combat applicable, though since it isn't a day or so and at most a few hours, it likely is. Would have to rewatch the scene.

Edit: [https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSiFU6Wi-Wc Not as much damage as I remember but from how I understand it is likely getting into at least part of his head. Probably not super high but still. And he was also recovering from being stabbed through the chest. Don't know what regen that was.

Edit 2: I think it is at least High-Low.

My point is that you said he has regen like that was supposed to make a difference in the fight, when the guy was taken down with a stab through the chest, suffered relatively minimal damage to the top of his head at best, and then proceeded to stay incapped for several hours.

This Jason is also not nearly as good in combat as Needles is. Marcus killed three armed police officers with his bare hands in less than a minute, took down an entire hospital full of people who were fighting back (including more armed police officers), and killed a guy by shuriken'ing a name plaque into his forehead from across a hallway. Reboot Jason was having trouble in close quarters with an untrained, mildly athletic black guy, was having even more trouble against two people working together to beat him, and has like one legitimately impressive kill in the entire film. The rest he did by either sneaking up on the victims or prepping traps beforehand.

Needles does likely take this fra, though if they did start farther away it could be possible to argue Jason could just throw his weapon at Needles and get him from a range. Then again I vaguely remember Needles doing that.

He did. He threw his machete once in that hospital scene, and threw a name plaque across a hallway in the same scene (as King pointed out).

Needles FRA

Back