• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired. Think about it, people vote reasons above no one ever questions their votes, I write essays and my votes are always questioned.

SERIOUSLY, ask Cal!

That totally. Always. Happens to me. lol

FateAlbane said:
I'm tired. Think about it, people vote reasons above no one ever questions their votes, I write essays and my votes are always questioned.

SERIOUSLY, ask Cal!

That totally. Always. Happens to me. lol
He's right, you know. Yukari must've cursed him, as this happened ever since Yukari vs Lavos (back when that had the slightest twinge of fairness)

You didn't need to switch it. Even if Homura cutted him from the Green, Swamps had still the Melt and Blue (and air and fire, too). So even if she survives enough to do it, it wouldn't have been enough.

But anyway, inconclusive too, since I don't know about post-flashpoint to make a win or lose argument.

I've been watching this since it began, and I still haven't voted...

Ehhh

Homura via Matt and SD's reasons I guess. If Constantine can depower swamp thing, pretty sure so can Homura

SomebodyData said:
@Fate well duplication won't work under my interpretation
We should probably discuss our interpretations later tho (Maybe even ones outside of stats, like character ones or themes)
Also, I wish to get in on this. Your walls?

The real cal howard said:
He's right, you know. Yukari must've cursed him, as this happened ever since Yukari vs Lavos (back when that had the slightest twinge of fairness)
Ah, the bad old days.

Inconclusive: 3 (Phoenix821, FateAlbane, LephyrtheRevanchist)

Swamp Thing: 2 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One)

Homura: 2 (Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData)

If you guess why I'm not counting Matt yet, it's because he left waaaaay before the change in character, votes, some more stuff being debated, etc etc.

Also he has kind of annoyed me at this point at how he said I was extrapolating ST while extrapolating Homura himself much more than I ever did to ST so really, go die. ovo

I just woke up, seeing this thread and almost got heart attack when Homura almost lost before Matt gave me the CPR. ovo

Anyway, voting Homura for Matt's reason. Also, doesn't Homura's power drain has some power absorbtion/stealing element too? If she's only drains power, she wouldn't be a 2-A in the first place right.

No, that's unfounded speculation.

Inconclusive: 3 (Phoenix821, FateAlbane, LephyrtheRevanchist)

Swamp Thing: 2 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One)

Homura: 3 (Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData, Homu Sweet Homu)

For who? Swamp?

If so you know what, count me for Swamp too then since literally 0 people conceded for Inconclusive and that was my thing.

This thread is a storm of turnarounds.

Inconclusive: 2 (Phoenix821, LephyrtheRevanchist)

Swamp Thing: 4 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, TheJ-ManRequiem)

Inconclusive: 3 (Phoenix821, LephyrtheRevanchist, Newendigo)

Swamp Thing: 4 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, TheJ-ManRequiem)

My god I'm laughing by now. Though this is probably the last vote I'll be counting today since I'll be going to sleep.

Don't mind me, just counting votes

Inconclusive: 3 (Phoenix821, Newendigo, ZeedMillenniummon89)

Swamp Thing: 7 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, TheJ-ManRequiem, Elione-Arisu, LephyrtheRevanchist, PaChi2)

Homura: 4 (Matthew Schroeder, Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData, Homu Sweet Homu)

Btw, while it's true that 2-A Homura never time travelled, her 7-C self did it a hundred of times or so. Plus Akuma Homura is kinda everywhere across space-time so time travelling would be moot for her. As well as the fact that labelling it at OOC because she hasn't used it in her 9 minutes of screentime is kinda weird. Doesn't use that from the get go, okay, but doesn't use it at all? Doubt so.

Also a reminder "(Note that conventional means i.e. the destruction of her body, will not be able to kill her)"

Not voting yet btw

╬╣ said that i couldnt find an ability that can hurt homura in swamp things profile....if you have one in mind pls feel free to tell me...saying that swamp thing can hurt homura does not mean nothing by itself!

Both are baseline and destroying her body kinda doesn't kill her. Because you know, magical girls can heal as long as the soul gem is fine. Homura shattered it and is still alive and kicking. It's also literally on her profile.

Also Madoka has like 18 different ways of avoiding being drained if we just consider it as "Drain you of your powers but you can do what you want in the meantime". Go intangible, non-corporeal, just disappear and reappear somewhere else, reverse time etc. Heck, she could have simply forced Homura to open her arms because i'm positive that Homura doesn't have immeasurable LS is base

everyone is saying ' swamp thing can kill homura pffff obvious as **** you dummy and i will pose my question again...how?

swamp was literaly no chance to defeat homura while her has a fair one to do so through drain fro an extended period of time...

Brute. Force.

There ya go.

Abstract doesn't help her since that's one of the most common in DC.

Also, you're late, Homura lost to Nicole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back